Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shade vs Elena

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shade vs Elena - Page 3 Empty Re: Shade vs Elena

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:18 am

Shade finally recovered enough to see Elena flying through the air towards her and Shade wuickly brought her knees up to stop the cross body. Shade knew this would hurt her but she also knew that it would hurt Elena even more. After the attack Shade would get to one knee and say to Elena "I'm sorry for scratching your legs"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Elena was just about to slam into Shade with her cross body, before her face turned into a look of horror as Shade raised her legs making it so that Elena crashed into Shade's knee stomach first, "Aggh!" She let out as she bounced of her opponent's knees, holding her stomach in pain, Elena heard Shade's words but was in to much pain to answer at the moment, she struggled to make her way up to all fours but it didn't go as well as she may have wanted, the process was slow, and painful.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Shade watched Elena try to recover qfter the vicious landing on her knees and not one to let an opponent recover too much Shade charged at Elena and attempted a running punt right onto her injured stomach. Shade knew that she had to kkep Elena down and what better way than to focus on a narea that she had already weakened considerably.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Elena's attempt to rise up to her feet, was a failure as Shad punted her right in the stomach, "Uagh!" Elena let out as she fell down on her back, holding her stomach with her arms, Elena was really getting worked over by Shade, she had decided on an area to target, and it was her belly.

Elena attempted to roll over onto her back to try and protect her damaged stomach better.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:26 am

I don't think so i'm not going to let you protect yourself that easily" Shade said as she moved towards Elena and kicked her in her shoulder to try and roll her onto her side "I'm going to turn your stomach black and blue before i win this match" Shade said with a taunt trying to sound really threatening but it would come across as a bit of a lie as Shade din't know if she had it in her to hurt and opponent that much without extreme provocation.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Elena, couldn't believe how things were going in this match, she was getting worked over hard by Shade, her stomach red from irritation and the repeated attack to it by Shade, as she went to protect herself from anymore harm she found herself kicked on the shoulder by her smaller opponent, her words seemed to to their job at scaring Elena a little, she was hurting and it was so early in the match, "Like...I'm gonna let you!" Elena shouted out as she would attempt to spin around on the ground and sweep kick Shad's ankles and throw of her footing from underneath her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:17 am

Shade was glad when it seemd her little bluff worked but then she saw Elena's leg swinging towards her and Shade tried to jump over it but only half succeded. Shade's first leg managed to avoid Elena's trip but her second leg got clipped and Shade fell onto the ground with a thump and a groan. Shade hit her head in the fall and she began to rub it "Hey that hurt" Shade said trying to crawl away from Elena for a second to try and clear her head from that sudden pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Elena began to roll away from Shade and get up to all fours, "OH! did that hurt....try saying that to my stomach!" Elena kinda shouted out as she moved up the her feet, biting through the pain and she would quickly try and run op to Shade while she was crawling, and jump on top of her back, seating herself on the smaller girl as she would attempt to grab a hold of Shade's head and try and wrench back on it in a camel clutch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:20 am

Shade was still recovering when she felt Elena jump on her back "Hey get off me" Shade said before her back was arched into a painful camel clutch. Shade groaned in pain as she was bent but she wouldn't give up and she would try to push against the floor to raise her butt in the air in an attempt to throw Elena off of her back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Elena felt as her smaller opponent began to slowly force herself up from the mat, and would attempt to roll forwards and off her, where she would quickly turn around and try to send a kick to Shade's head, so far she was the one to have taken the most amount of damage....or well her stomach had, and it was time to pay Shade back a little, remembering she had managed to hurt her head before, that would now be the place to target for the wolf girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next