Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 pm

"I want it... I really want it...I want to pleasure you and make you feel how I do when you do these things to me..." He would whisper shyly and helpless as she continues to suck him deeper and deeper into her lustful aura. His mind became fogged up in a haze, he couldn't think of anything in my mind except her and his lust and how bad he wanted to sate it. As her thigh pressed against his crotch it was responded with his member growing in length up against her leg. He couldn't resist his urges and the fact he had a crush on her made him all the more susceptible to her desires as she had to know she could use this to her advantage in seducing him. He was nothing more than putty in her hands except for one area.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Sena licked her lips at the words that Drake said. Just hearing those things out of him sent her for a loop, as she let out a small moan and laugh from the pleasure of hearing them. "Gooood, you know that's exactly what I wanted to hear Drake. I take it back what I said last night, maybe it wasn't so bad that you came here." Sena would say before pressing her lips down on his again, rubbing her thigh against his now erect member. She would keep the kiss up for another few seconds before breaking it yet again.

"So, if that's how you feel, then lets start hm?" Sena would say before bending herself back, latching her finger on her panties under her skirt before slipping them down and using her legs to slip them off the rest of the way. "Are you ready?" Sena would say before turning her body around where she was staring at his crotch, going to press her bare sex onto Drake's mouth with her skirt flipped up. "Do whatever your urges say Drake...for me?" Sena would say as she would look over her shoulder, her thighs pressed against the sides of Drake's head gently as her sex rested on his face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Drake would hook his arms under her legs and pull her even closer kissing her lower lips passionately as she pressed her pussy against his face. He would continue to kiss deeply as his tongue started to work his way out trailing along her lower lips before slithering deeper trying to slide in between her lips to taste her nectar. He was shy but not inexperienced, one thing he always loved was going down on a girl. Something about satisfying a woman and making her buck and go crazy from such a treatment always made him feel accomplished and satisfied when he was done. His nails would slightly dig and rake against her thighs but nothing to hurt her.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:33 pm

"Mmmmm..a-aahn..there you go...keep..it up." Sena would say through her moans of pleasure as Drake began to work on her sex. His licking and kissing at her sex driving her wild as his tongue plunges into her sex. "Here..since you're doing so good..i'll..return some." Sena would say before unzipping his pants and slipping her hand under his underwear. There she would caress and rub his erect member up and down, slowly but gripping it hard as she did, keeping a rhythm as she rubbed her sex on Drake's face along with it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Drake would moan out in pleasure as she played with him making his tongue vibrate a little inside of her. He felt her rubbing and grinding her pussy all over his face as she was working his tongue deeper inside of her starting to ride his tongue. He writhed in pleasure under her as she played with him, his tongue twisting and twirling licking more and more intensely as he was lost completely under her spell.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:52 pm

"Aah..what a..way to start the morning off." Sena would say teasingly as she felt Drake's treatment growing more intense by the second. She would grip at his member tighter from the feeling and her body tensing up as she kept moving her hand slowly up and down. Feeling his tongue twist, twirl, and vibrate, she arched her back and threw her head up, feeling quite the rush from the pleasure. She had already gotten him to bend to her, she didn't need to hold in what she was feeling.

"Hope..you don't mind if I..." Sena would say, before letting out a long moan. Letting herself lose it, she would burst out, her juices flowing out of her sex onto Drake's face and mouth.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:57 pm

He would remain trapped under her pussy as she climaxed soaking his face and mouth in her essence practically marking him as hers. He would lick and lap with his tongue licking her clean as he continued to lick her sensitive sex knowing she would be even more sensitive after having an orgasm. She had him melting and bending to her will, if she kept this up she might get the idea she couple permanently corrupt and reforge him in her image much like her sword. His member became as hard as steel as she continued to play with him feeling Drake still licking long after she had her release.

Last edited by 5809 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:15 pm

"Mm..heh..still going at it huh?" Sena would let out through her moans. Her climax made her quite a bit more tired than before, especially considering they had started their sexual activities right when they woke up, not giving their bodies any real chance to fully awake. However as Drake kept up her tongue, her body shivered from the pleasurable feeling. "Fine....since you're...so..eager..I'll give you...a few more minutes.." Sena would add as she kept massaging Drake's member, sliding her finger up to play with it's tip.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 pm

After a little while he would stop trying to calm down and regain his senses politely stopping because she only said a few minutes. He couldn't believe how she got him to react as he tried to calm himself stopping his oral assault on her. He would lay his head back and close his eyes trying to calm down and not stare at her bent over in front of him. Drake would gasp and pant exhausted a little, he tried to look away and not stare at her hips bent over in front of his face, regaining only a little of his shyness because he stopped licking and tasting her sweet nectar. He would wait for her to speak as he attempted to lay his head back away from her sex.

Last edited by 5809 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:27 pm

"Hmph, you listen well don't you." Sena would say as she felt Drake stop his working her. She could honestly say she was a bit disappointed that he had stopped, but pleased that he obeyed the time limit that she gave him. "Good..I'm kind of tired though you know? Took some out of me...think i'll just relax a bit. Hope you don't mind" Sena would say before letting out a small giggle. She would relax her hips, noticing how Drake was trying to lay his head back from them, teasing him as she would slowly lower them down, trying to place her bare sex back onto his face, trying to cover his mouth and nose as she did so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next