Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:28 am

"Your eyes are mesmerizing and you have a vibe and feel about you that is soothing." "You've been kind and compassionate and your personality is different than anything I'm use to and it keeps me interested." He tried to come up with a more direct answer, "I don't know how to explain it, it's just a feeling." "That's why I wanted to ask you on a date and get to know you more, maybe see if we have a common ground and see if there is anything there."

He looked her straight in the eyes, "I'm not asking you to be with me or even take me serious, I just want to spend more time to know you not the body you like to torture me with." He would laugh and look at the floor feeling stupid. "Who knows you might be surprised and if not I can respect that and still like you..." He blushed as he spoke. "For one thing I noticed your sword.... I'm a big fan of swords and blades...I'm also a fan of the swordsman Mushashi."

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:20 am

Sena couldn't help but blush a bit at Drake's words. Again, it wasn't any sort of feeling she had, just compliments such as that easily embarrasses her. "Th-that's interesting." Sena says in response to the first part of his explanation. She was surprised she had such an effect on someone. She didn't think someone like her could cause those sorts of emotions in anyone, but it seemed like they had manifested in Drake. She was almost sorry for him that she didn't feel the same back, but that was something she couldn't control.

Hearing the rest of what he had to say, Sena leans back more on her sofa, resting the back of her head on the top of it. "Is that so?...That's an interesting choice." She would say in regards to his talking about the swordsman. "That blade...It's something I hold dear. Probably the only possession that I do..other than my piano. I plan on taking it out to the ring a couple times..It would add to my presence." Sena would say, seemingly drifting off in the words that she was saying.

"Maybe you're right, maybe I would be surprised...But my offer from before is still on the table, just so you know. Anytime hun.." Sena would say before letting out a sigh as she kept her sight up towards the ceiling. "You play any instruments?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:26 am

"No I don't..." He laughed at himself embarrassed. "I use to play the trombone in school and learned a couple of chords on a guitar but i don't really play any instruments." He would reach over ignoring her offer for sex respecting her too much, she would have to make a move he wouldn't be just another jerk using her body. As he reached over he would grab her feet pulling them into his lap as he removed her shoes. From there he would give her a foot massage massaging from her heel up to the top of her foot, then rubbing rubbing from her toes down to her sole. Once done he would switch to massaging her other foot the same way.

He knew she wasn't interested in him, maybe what he had to say but not him. Still he knew he couldn't control how he felt about a person, just what he did with it. Knowing that he decided he would back off and drop the dating subject but he would still pamper her and hang around her. She could remind him of the offer all she wanted but she would never snag a bite without her making some sort of move. That was how he was, he didn't care about her body, he cared about her.

Last edited by 5809 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 am

"Oh, I see. Well I-" Sena would begin to say before she felt her legs being pulled up and Drake resting her feet on his lap. "What..are you doing.." Sena would say, a bit confused at first but as he removes her shoes and begins to massage her feet, she lets out a bit of a sigh of relief. It felt quite good after the long few days she's been through. She almost felt like she was using him because of the fact she had no feelings back towards him, but she let him do what he wanted, she wasn't complaining about the treatment.

"Ah..that's..you're pretty good." Sena would say as she stared down at her feet as they were being massaged. She would lie back completely, her head resting on the armrest as she looked up at the ceiling again. "That's too bad though. I do." Sena would say, going back to the topic she opened up earlier before letting out a yawn.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:09 am

He would massage feet for a while before working his way up her legs. Once he hit her knees he would skip past them and massage her hands working his way up her arms to her shoulders. From there he would massage her neck, jaws and temples. Finishing off her would lay her on her stomach and massage her back. He gave her a full body massage skipping the private areas. Once he was done he would go back to sitting down massaging her feet and listening to her talk.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:19 am

"Yup...I play..It's another world.." Sena would say, sort of talking to herself as she continues to drift. Feeling Drake's massage, she lets him do his work, massaging each part of her body, save for the parts that she was kind of hoping he would be eager to massage, as her body would begin to feel more and more relaxed. "You're...really good actually. Is this the surprise you were talking about?" Sena would say in a bit of a teasing tone before they would end up in a similar position as before, him massaging her feet.

"What a start though huh? To think I could go from having someone under my ass, to being under someone else's ass in such a short time...that was quite the experience. You'll have to remind my...I mean your friend about how good she was out there." Sena would say, beginning to let her words flow freely again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:27 am

It was clear to him Felicia was the one she had real interest in. He unintentionally ignored her comment about finding a surprise in him. His heart was a little broken and while he would be there and not stop talking or hanging with her, he still was a little wounded for the moment. "Yeah I'll have to tell her for you... and like I said I'll never kiss your butt." He would laugh with a soft joke finally ending his massage letting her feet rest on his knee as he relaxed himself.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:32 am

"Hu hu~ Like you don't actually want to do something like that." Sena would say, extending the joke a bit before she would let out a sigh. She stared at his face for a few seconds, trying to read it before giving up and looking back up at the ceiling, taking in all her thoughts. Silence came over the two for a few seconds before Sena would take a glance over at him again.

"So why not her? Your family names suggest no relation. She seems to be looking out for you quite a bit as well. I was surprised to know that you two aren't actually together." Sena would say bluntly, normally not caring or poking into people's thoughts, but the whole situation interested her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:46 am

"I dunno I spent too much time rescuing her and playing hero i guess." "She always loved to tease me and make me blush because I was shy, but when the game lasts for the long it's kind of hard to take anything seriously." He knew she wanted to know more about her and wasn't so much concerned with him. "She's great, she's a smart fun girl but me and her just kinda never happened." He kept a stone face and unless she felt vibes like he did she wouldn't even know he already sensed her rejection. "I should probably go, it's late and you need sleep." "I'll see you around though..." He attempted to get up part of him just wanting to go home and let it out of his system so he didn't feel anymore about it again. He felt better when he closed himself off and didn't let people in, especially when his feelings were hurt.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:16 am

"That's a shame.." Sena would say, leaving her comment on just that. As much as Drake might dislike going into his personal life, she wasn't a big fan of prying people about it. She would blink a few times, thinking about everything that they talked about, before she would hear his next words. "Really? You're going? That's that? You...really don't want to do anything?" Sena would let out next, unable to hide her disappointment that the effect she may have had on him sexual wise in the match might have already worn off.

"I...guess I do need the rest then..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next