Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Magic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete)

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Magic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Magic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey

Post by Harukasan Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Jean grabbed a microphone facing the lesbian lovers with an angry glare.

"You see Yatori! You are way too strong to be paired with a weakling like her! It should be you and I pairing for the tag titles! You know we would win! She is just holding you back! She is useless!"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Magic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Magic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:49 pm

The referee, sensing Yatori would want to answer back, had a microphone handy as well. She held it as near the furious Mafiosi as she dared.

"Mia is not a weakling!" Yatori shot back. "I chose to pair with her because I promised her first, even before I first met you! I always keep my promises!" She became even angrier. "And now that I've seen what you would do, I wouldn't want to team up with you, ever! Get out of my sight! Stay away from Mia! And don't show yourself to me again! Ever!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Now Jean smirked.

"You telling me to go away? Without even challenging me? And you strike at me after all your talk of not wanting to...break a nail." Jean held her hand mockingly making fun of Yatori's dislike of striking. "How about this? I will find a tag partner of my own and prove to you just how weak the two of you are. UNless you are afraid...."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:09 pm

"You're on!" Yatori angrily agreed, the Italian part of her heritage showing itself through her flashing eyes and bared teeth. "Mia and I will make you eat your words!"

Outside the ring, Damian Ragia silently watched his ward enter the very scenario he had hoped to spare her. The crowd and the security guards had gotten in his way long enough to stop him. More so, he had let them. After all, he was supposed to appear to them as a manager, not a bodyguard.

Yatori... my sister...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Jean smirked and let the microphone drop before going to exit the ring.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Meanwhile Mia still lay there sprawled out, good and KOed by Jean.. But looking kind of cute the way she breathed lightly.

Normally the refs are told to let the match go on for as long as possible, but now with the match broken down the ref girl decided to give the DQ victory to Mia for the steel chair attack Jean had done.. Although she could have just as easily give the DQ victory to Jean for Yatori's interruption...

Spotlight
characters:
Magic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete) - Page 8 ELZuoMvMagic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete) - Page 8 OG5hnuaMagic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete) - Page 8 Cg3CzYmMagic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete) - Page 8 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:35 am

Yatori made sure Jean was gone before turning to Mia. "Mia!" She knelt by her lover's side, knowing better than to move the injured girl. "Where's the medics?" she demanded of the referees.

And now Damian entered the ring. He picked up Mia carefully. "Yatori, I'll take her to the clinic."

"Thank you, Damian..."

The two made off with their human cargo.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Mia mumbled in her disorientation as she was carried out of the ring and backstage

Mia wins via DQ

Spotlight
characters:
Magic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete) - Page 8 ELZuoMvMagic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete) - Page 8 OG5hnuaMagic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete) - Page 8 Cg3CzYmMagic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete) - Page 8 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Magic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Magic Mia Megumi vs. Jean Grey (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8