Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf - Page 2 Empty Re: [Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Sindel forgot to give one detail to Lucy.. Sindel was Cerbera's teacher back in the day, were it not for Sindel, Cerbera would have never gotten the skill to perfect herself with. When Lucy came close enough to attack, the fatal was made. Understimating Sindel now was suicidal unless it was a skillfull opponent. It seemed the taunts did not do anything towards the dead silent Sindel. Instead her gaze sharpened, there was not a single shivver or movement within her stance, as if she was frozen in place.

Then, out of nowhere she bursted into action, her speed was flawless, it was higher then Cerbera's, she could tell that Lucy was frontal with her stance, which could mean only one thing for Sindel.. She crouched low and dashed straight towards Lucy, Aiming to get past her, perform a jumping backflip and sweep her leg sideways towards the back of Lucy's head.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf - Page 2 Empty Re: [Tao makes it's move] For Lunarwolf

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Lucy went in to this little fight, tired and underestimating her opponent, Lucy didn't like that this girl seemed non responsive to her insults and mocking, "What's wrong...don't tell me your scared" Lucy mocked at this girl.

Maybe not the wisest thing Lucy had ever done, as the lightning fast move from the still unknown girl, had Lucy almost awestruck, the speed of this girl was even greater than Cerbera's and her own, she didn't know that she would ever met someone faster than herself, her speed was one of her greatest weapons in a fight, as she moved to turn around and face this girl, she received to the side of her head instead of the back, the foot smacked against her ear, making it ring loudly as she fell down to the ground on her side, she laid there for a while with one hand on her ear, trying to prevent the loud ringing, she had already taken one or two powerful kicks to her head tonight, and her head was hurting quite a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 pm

As the hit connected, Sindel twisted further backwards so she could bring a hand down hard upon the ground and hold herself upsidedown. She looked over at the fallen Lucy, leaning backwards so she could fall upon both feet and raise herself back up into a stance. Should she really give Lucy so-- No, she underestimated her and taunted her, she needs punishment. She shifted down before she jumped up and forward towards Lucy, trying to drive her knee right into the girl's side while she was still on the ground.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:46 am

Lucy wasn't to quick, as being grounded and tired from her first match had turned her situation into quite the bad one..... She was not just going to lie there and take the punishment, but her head was still shaking a bit, however she almost by accident or luck rolled out of the way from the unknown girls knees crashing down on her, as she would look shake her head before slowly seating herself up, her head didn't feel to nice at the moment, as it just pounded with pain, not giving her ant relief.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 am

Sindel remained on one knee, watching the girl roll away from her. It seemed rather odd for Sindel because in her eyes it looked like Lucy wasn't exactly in control of that roll. Perhaps it was just a lucky reflex.. It didn't matter for her anymore, one good hit was all she needed and passing Lucy's defences added to her mark.

" Are you certain you can continue? " Sindel said with an almost honest tone of worry.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:06 am

Lucy sat up holding her head, it really pained her, she blushed a bit as Sindel seemed truly worried about her, she blushed a bit, she didn't know if it would be smart to continue fighting, she was in pain, and she was tired from her match with Cerbera, "Ouch!...Your faster than i thought" Lucy said as she would try to get up slowly, she had never fought anybody as fast as she was, before she fought Cerbera, and now right after that match, she was facing somebody faster than her.

One of Lucy strongest points was her speed and now she was facing someone who exceeded her, "Damn...maybe It isn't to wise to fight with you...Tell me one thing ...how did you get so fast"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:15 am

Within an instant, Sindel rushed towards Lucy, looking like she was about to attack her while the girl was trying to stand back up but only to lean in close and pick up Lucy right in her arms! Lifting her clear off her feet and having her in a bridal carry and leaning in to blow cold air in Lucy's face, then giggled softly. " Training.. The art of Tao. Training your body is one thing.. To train your spirit in how to deal with the speed, perfects it.. I should really teach Cerbera that soon. "

She then stood up straight and held Lucy against her. " Allow me to atleast take you to where you want as a token of apology for hurting you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:25 am

Lucy almost jumped up in fright, as Sindel rushed at her, only to pick her up, and blow on her head, Lucy's face reddened, she didn't truly understand Sindel, she was a strange girl, but no matter she was strong, she was fast and she could kick, and she wanted Lucy on her side.

"Don't worry....I'm okay...you teach Cerbera? what do you mean?...Fine I am in...I'll join....think you might be able to teach me?" Lucy said as she was held by Sindel, as Sindel stood, Lucy tapped her hand on Sindel's shoulder, "I'm fine...you can put me down"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Sindel held Lucy close while she stepped over to the bench and lightly placed Lucy upon it, stepping backwards to sit on the benches across her and nodded. " Yep. I thought Cerbera all about speed and technique.. But she's slacking off too much, so I have to once again train her and perfect her. "

Sindel then brought one hand up to tap her finger gently upon her chin, as in thought of what Lucy requested. " I might teach you the way of Tao.. If you're really up for it.. The training will take alot from you. Mentally and physically. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Lucy was gentle placed on the bench as she, as she looked on at Sindel, listening to her talk a bout Cerbera and about how she had to train her again, before she looked like she was contemplating Lucy's request.

"I am up for it....and won't join unless you train me" Lucy said a bit smugly even though she was still rubbing her head a bit, she wanted to become quicker and stronger, and it would be a good thing to get this girl on her side, so joining her would only be a good thing for Lucy, or at least that was what she thought.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next