Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag Team: Mimete and Bunny vs Ivory and Violet

3 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Tag Team: Mimete and Bunny vs Ivory and Violet - Page 12 Empty Re: Tag Team: Mimete and Bunny vs Ivory and Violet

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Bunny glanced at Ivory and Mimete for a brief moment, then glanced back down at Violet. This was over, she knew it, she just needed Violet to finally give in or pass out...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Tag Team: Mimete and Bunny vs Ivory and Violet - Page 12 Empty Re: Tag Team: Mimete and Bunny vs Ivory and Violet

Post by Harukasan Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Mimete felt euphoric at the fact that victory was probably near and would simply try to tighten her grip more on Ivory. She particularly tried to prop Ivory's face up to look at her stricken sister.

"Take a good long look girlie as all hope of victory slips away...and try to imagine what is in store for you after this match is done. You think your sister looks to be in bad shape. Wait till you see what I have planned for you."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Violet could barely even hear Ivory's screams as her strength slipped away faster and faster. Slowly, her struggling arms fell limply at her side. She was only able to twist her head a little in Bunny's grip, giving one last shot at pulling free, before her entire body went slack in the other girl's grip.

From a distance, Ivory saw Violet go still, and screamed her name even as she screamed in pain. Desperately, she shot an elbow back, hoping it would hit Mimete. At this stage the agony of Mimete's hold was too unbearable to endure, and hot tears of pain were streaming down her cheeks as she thrashed and writhed in Mimete's grip.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 pm

As Violet went fully limp in Bunny's hold, the ref would come over to check on her. Slowly she lifted one of Violet's hands into the air, letting it go to check if Violet had anything left, though she personally thought it was obvious at this point.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:42 pm

As Ivory went for the elbow shot back, Mimete casually caught the arm and would wrench it behind the back of Ivory's nec pretty much adding it to the STF clutch.

"You might want to save your energy for what happens next girlie."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:48 pm

The ref raised Violet's arm released it, watching it go limp at her side. She raised and released it twice more, and both times Violet's arm went limp. Standing back up, the ref girl told Bunny to break the hold, stating that Violet had officially been knocked out.

Ivory, meanwhile, gasped as her desperate elbow attack backfired, as her arm was bent painfully across her back. She screamed even louder as Mimete bent her arm and knee, causing pain to burn in her knee and shoulder. She continued to thrash wildly until finally, with tears streaking down her face, she began to slap at the mat.

"S-STOP! I GIVE! I GIVE!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Mimete grinned sadistically and nodded to Bnny and gestured her head to ropes.

"Tie her up! I got an idea!"

She meant for Bunny to tie Violet's arms on the ropes to secure her so when she woke up she would be immobile. For now she held tightly to Ivory.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Bunny tilted her head at Mimete and her eagerness as she released Violet. Normally, she wouldn't be this cruel, but she would be caught up in both her dislike of Violet and Mimete's eagerness.

She pulled Violet up to her feet after releasing her and sliding her off of herself, pulling her to the ropes, where she would indeed try to tangle her arms up in them.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Violet could only give a faint moan as she was pulled up by Bunny. The Canadian girl was a ragdoll in Bunny's arms as she was dragged towards the ropes, slumping to her knees as Bunny tied her arms up, her head leaning against the ropes as she breathed softly.

Ivory, meanwhile, thrashed and screamed as Mimete continued to work her over, her blonde hair flying left and right as she shook her head. The ref girl instantly ran towards them, shaking Mimete and demanding that she let Ivory go after hearing her submission.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Mimete would actually start to let Ivory go as Violet was tied up. When the ref came over to intervene she would swing her nailed fingers at the ref's eyes mostly to scare her off rather than hit her.

"Get away!" She would make the scream kind of primal to try and intimidate her even further.

Then she calmed down and turned to Bunny signaling for her to slap Violet lightly enough to revive her foe the upcoming scene and then gesture for them to do a double suplex on Ivory in front of her.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next