Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests

Kickinshinz

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan - Page 9 Empty Re: Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Truthfully, she didn't care for his laughter or his words. In fact it disgusted her. It was just bad luck that her sister's morales was just too important for her, and such she wasn't able to fight properly here.
But not her, she while having morales, certainly wasn't up to her level.

"You sicken me, just get out of my sight." She stated as she lifted her leg up once more for a second axe kick, attempting to smash his face back into the ground once more.

She wanted nothing more then to get away from this freak who had hurt, beaten and raped her sister.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan - Page 9 Empty Re: Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan

Post by shy-berseker Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:00 am

it is just so sad for Alaan, Leila just hate him...no it's normal, but he see an openning on her guard. Even she didn't notice it, Alaan have a good feeling, and he know what he have to do in order to renverse a situation. He was on the mat, and when she prepare to give another punishement with a axe kick, alaan just take this chance. He profit that this type of kick need some proximities with the opponent, for connect an opponent on the mat you have to be near the victim, so when she rise his leg, Alaan catch the other leg, which give her balance and try to send her leg away, in order to make Leila fall,
if he succed, he try to pummell her belly with some heavy punch

_ listen to me Leila, I don't know that it was an orgasm match, and I permit to your sister to surrend twice. this bitch of ref-girl dont want... and now I just want to beat you

shy-berseker

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:54 am

It was almost over, just one last move. She had to give him credit though, she wasn't expecting him to still stand after her finisher, even if it wasn't properly executed. One more hit was all it took to finish him off.
She raised her leg, ready to finish him off. But as she did, she suddenly caught her other leg, which in turn caused her to fall.

"Ahh!" She cried out as her back hit the mat. She struggled up to her feet, but Alaan reacted first, he mounted on her, and started punching her stomach.
"Guh..agh...kug..." She grunted out with each punch to her stomach. It hurt like hell, he definately hit harder then she did. But whatever, she wasn't going to stand for it. So she shot her fingers up and attempted to poke both his eyes.
Regardless of whether or not it worked, she would shoot her head forth and attempt to headbutt him before rolling away to get up.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by shy-berseker Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:15 am

Alaan feel his punch connect, in the soft belly of Leila... this fight was rough, maybe more than the first match, indeed in this fight both fighters are berserker. He did not notice her attack to his eyes, he just speak to her,

_ you can blame me for what I ...AAARRRRRGGGHHH....!!!! MY EYES... Bitch
her attack send him in darkness, sure it was hurt, but also a big handicap for the rest of the fight... so when she give him a headbutt, he only can take it,
_ OUGH... like she provoc the fly of a lot of his blood and saliva... But before she start to rolling, he grab his hand around her neck, and give her a headbutt also... it is not complicated afterall, he know her position thank to the headbutt, he wish provoc her blood on her face, like Aerial and Alaan are already covert

_ don't play with me, and fight, bitch,

but now alaan rest on the top, but totally helpless, and blinded

shy-berseker

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:40 pm

It worked, this was something he really deserves for what he did to her sister. Now he was blind, and completely helpless. But still, she was trapped below him, and all, so she couldn't escape. But she didn't have too.

Now with his eyes blind, she managed to give him a headbutt, but htat in turn, caused him to learn of her position.

"AHhh!" SHe cried out as he headbutted her back, while choking her. Still she didn't bother prying his hands. Instead she continued punching the fuck out of his face, taking advantage of his dropped guard.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by shy-berseker Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:14 am

_ Ugh...BWAH...UgH...UGh,
Alaan head snap on left and right, when she's still punching him until he passed out... At each hit saliva and blood leave his body, like his conscious, now after this beating Alaan was almost unconscious. He take a lot of damage, and it was already his spirit and adrenaline who keep him conscious... but for what time now... even a headbutt dont manage to break her combo, as she keep him in constant beating... so it was Aerial feel when Alaan beat her... What pleasure, this little girl want to knock him, he love her fighting spirit.
So after another punch on his chin, he feel like he was KO, but he didnot accept it,

_WAAAAAH
and it was another howling of anger, as the crowd know, and Alaan start to come back, he send another brutal headbutt to Leila trought the barrage of punch, and if he succed he start to send her a brutal left hook on her face, and then another right hook and then a left hook.
but even if his punch connect he have to stop his punch, he was unconscious on the top of Leila

Last edited by 6121 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

shy-berseker

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:27 am

"Damn bastard." Leile cursed in her mind, truly, Alaan was a monster. She didn't expect him to start punching her back, even after all the damage she had done to him. Still she didn't give up despite the damage she took.

Realizing that she wasn't going to beat him in terms of power, she quickly tried to grab his arms, and headbutt him off. Now knowing that he was already knocked out. Still she quickly rolled back, trying to get some distance. Readying herself for his next move.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by shy-berseker Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:56 pm

Alaan was in a strange state of mind... like he take some illicit drug, in another world, he understand some thing, but was just helpless and can't move his body. He was KO so he lose this other fight, but it seems that Leila don't want to leave him so easily, it's normal after what he do at her sister, so another headbutt send him away,

_GUAH...
He fall on the mat, the face under the light, the arm near the body, he was blinded, the face cover of his blood, the back destroy by the chair, his balls broken like his noze, and all this body was spread by many blues... In other words you can say that he was in pieces... Leila prepare something new, if she give him enough time, Alaan try to wake up, just before see the attack comming, but he was totally helpless for her next move

_ Wa...Wait me...I...I do...Don't give up...m...more times,
as he's trying to recover himself,

this ref girl are now laugh for the bad treattment of Alaan and the fury of Leila

shy-berseker

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:13 am

Finally he was down and for good. But she wasn't satisfied yet. She thought he was getting away too easily for this. Not after beating her sister to a bloody pulp and the raping her. He was not getting away so easily.

She didn't care if he was down. His consious was still there. She walked up to his body and raised her leg up for an axe kick. "Bastard, If I didn't have to worry about my sister, you'll be dead a long ago." She glared down at him. Before she smashed her leg into his face. Finishing him off.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by shy-berseker Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:10 am

_AAAAAAAH
another Axe kick fall on the bloody face of Alaan, now he was just a pulp also, maybe in a worst state that Aerial...
but this kick just break his body not his mind, he cannot finish like this...

_ N...Not...Ae...Aerial...FInis...finish now...

and slowly he start to catch Leila leg, he was too weak for fight, but he won't stop this fight, if he was too easily to defeat him it was an injure to Aerial, why a girl like her lose against a men like him,

shy-berseker

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next