Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 1 Bot

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan - Page 8 Empty Re: Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm

"And here's a piece of advice." Leila simply stated as she swung the chair at him again. "DON"T FUCK WITH MY SISTER!!!" She screamed as she then raised the chair once more, ready to use it again.

She was more then determined to make Alaan pay for what he had done to Aerial. She could tell that he was still able to fight, she read his profile earlier and knew about his condition.

And it didn't scare her. This man had beatened, humuliated, and raped her sister. And now he was going to pay for it.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan - Page 8 Empty Re: Sexual violence. Aerial vs Alaan

Post by shy-berseker Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:04 pm

_ If you want to make their game, in front of these dogs, it's your prob... GUAH...AHH.

before he can finish his sentence, leila send to Alaan an other hit with the chair, he was hurting, but also in rage. So it seems that he can't speak to her... His fist can do this.
When Alaan see the chair raised for the third time, he run into Aerial. One of his hand was up for block the chair, but with the other he try to give at Leila a punch in the face. If he can't he was just helpless for her next attack

Enter in a berserk mode was easy, but to stop this mode, no... But Alaan need to calm now, he was tired on his last match and lose a lot of his strenght, this was now a total fight with submission permit, and this girl leila seems to be good, and very angry,

but that not the matter, for ce second time on this night, he could have a fight... no matter if he lose, he was just so happy

shy-berseker

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:42 am

Leila while angry, was not blinded by it. She saw his endurance, and she chose to fight safely. When she saw him coming forth, recklessly, trying to charge her while attempting to punch her.

She quickly ducked down and swept his legs with the steel chair, hoping to make him fall to the ground. If she did manage to do so, she would then start to smash the chair into his back as many times as she can.

"You mother fucker!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY SISTER!!!" She screamed out loud as she assualted him. She didn't care about anything else now.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by shy-berseker Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:24 am

When he start to rush into Leila, Alaan can imagine that his fight will be hard, and violent, maybe more than the first, because this girl want to make pay him for Aerial. When his punch continue to move without connect anything, he have not the time to think, that a attack hurt him on the leg, make him fall, face first.

_ UGH..h
but he succes to stop his fall with his both hand, and smile... he will be suffer now, all this girl are like this in this family, so with a mocker smile on his face,

_ why so violence... What I have doing to merit this...ugh...UGH...POUAH...ARGH...
and Leila start to punish him with big smash on her back...WITH A CHAIR... he start to spit blood and saliva, after each hit he start to get up, but the furry of Leila, and her chair also, make him down.

After five or six hit, he try to block the chair one on his arm, and if he succed he try he catch and send away this fucking chair... But even if he succed to make this, he was open for her next attack
some hard time for him are coming soon he think

shy-berseker

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:33 am

"Fucking bastard!!!" Leila snarled as he somehow managed to throw away the chair. But still, he was badly injured, and now she was going to finish him off.

Throwing away the chair left him open for a move. She quickly ran back attemptting a soccer style kick at his face. Hoping to break it if her sister hadn't already.

If she got that far, she would stop to take a deep breath. "Come on mother fucker. I'm not through with you yet." She taunted him as she stood some distance away. She was not through with him yet. She wanted revenge for what he did to her sister.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by shy-berseker Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:39 am

Alaan have succed to catch the chair of Leila, but it is not a reason to hope that she was less dangerous now, on contrary, when she see an openning in his guard, without a second, she send him a brutal soccer kick who send him on the canvas, with a spray of blood... thank heaven, his face was already beaten and in blood.

_Buwahhah... his hand on his face to cover him, twisted by pain... oh he have to beat this girl, maybe he will lose the fight, but she suffer before he surrend

If she give him some moments, he grab a rope and start to get on his feet, it was hard but if she let him, he can do it... At this moment Alaan was ready for counter a attack of Leila, but he know that it's dangerous fo him to run after her, so he just try to provocate her, and prepare himself to her furry.

_Why are you so furious, I don't understand, even your sis' have some pleasure in this fight...look, my face and my hand was always cover by her cum...so funny...HA...HA..ha

and he start to laugh, in order to make her out of her, and he prepare his defence

shy-berseker

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:12 pm

"You_you....bastard..." She grit her teeth as she tightened her fists. This guy had the guts to try and insult his sister even after what he did too her. She was sure that she was going to make her pay.

"I'm going to break you for that." She growled as she rushed forth. Both her hands in a fist fighting stance.

She took it slowly in case he was trying to prokoe her and trap her like he did to her sister.
She threw several light punches, not meant to damage him, but rather to disrupt his rythm.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by shy-berseker Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:15 pm

_ Ha ha ha... maybe yes, I 'm a bastard, the bastard who humiliate and rape your sister, in front of all these people. But You know, I'm not a bad guy, I do this for your brother... I have a heart also... ha ha ha...So funny, tell, me you and your sister are ready to cum for get money so what are you ? prostitutes ?...

Alaan are good to play the bad, or bastard...In reallity he have pity on their family, it was a sad story... The sisters fight for somebody, he just fight for pleasure, so... he give a great match.
He will give money to help the Aerial's brother, but even if he want to help this family, this girl and him will have some fun in a near future, a match as he love.
During the rush, he was trap against the rope, and like he was tired, he take more punch that he want. Like her sister, Leila have good technic, and skills, but contrary to her sister, even if she was furious, she was more prudent
_ Ugh...baf...ouh...gouh...
several fist, work on his belly, chest, and face... that hurt, and he know that tomorrow, he have to see the nurse, in his first week on the AFW
Leila was too fast for him, so he don't try to counter her. He just lose his guard and start to destroy her guard with hard and heavy punch and hook, and profit to his range to keep an advantage. If she give him enough time, he can admire Leila, her strengh and determination...

_ You know Leila, you're so beautifull, Have you a boyfriend ?

if he succed to break her guard, he catch her head with his hand, and start to give her, some knee on her belly

shy-berseker

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:16 pm

"Prostitudes? This guy had the audacity to actually call her that? And her sister as well? That was unforgivable. Still she had learnt to keep her cool. She saw how easily her sister was baited and got beaten to a bloody inch of her life as a result.

She knew that he was just trying to rile her up. Still, he looked tired, might as well play his game. She let out an angry cry as she ran up to him, pretending to just attack. She knew what he was planning. And saw that he countered. She guarded against some, but took a few hits to her face and body. Yet she stood her ground.

"I already got a boy I like, but that aren't you." She stated. Clearly refering to her twin brother. But he didn't need to know it.

When another right punch came, she pretened to block it. "Ahh!!" She cried out as his fist broke through and hit her face. Though it really hurt, she endured it, knowing what was coming next.
Sure enough when he tried to catch her head, she would duck and quickly kick his balls.

Where she would then execute her finisher 'Last fall" And smash his face into the ground with an Axe kick.

Last edited by 1169 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by shy-berseker Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Alaan try to impose his rythm in this match, but he must be the truth in face, he was just too tired, and the opponent just too good. so even if he can send her one or two punch, she break his combo so easily... in fact, there his not only his combo, but also his balls and then his face...
she kick his balls hardly, spreading saliva on the mat... if all the match in AFW are like this one, he have to renounce to make a girl pregnant

_GUAHH...Ahhh... but why your family only target my balls... I love you too...ha ha ha...
and he start to laugh, because, he prefer laugh to tear, even if this girl beat and crush him, he dont want give her any satisfaction. He laugh, but not for long, he stop at the same time of his face smash the mat...
this time, he fall on silence, but he spread a lot of blood on the ring, his face was just red... but when he turn to see the light and leila he just say, with a big smile...

_ So I cant invite you for a romantic dinner to talk to you, and explain why I fall in love for you? So sad, I just want to have a pleasant conversation with you, but ... ha HA HA...

this boy was just mad... and silly...but it's Alaan, for now he was totally helpless, he try to win some time to recover, and wait a good opportunity in this fight... but if Leila accept his invitation, he will be a happy boy

shy-berseker

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next