Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Double Teamed] For Darius

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[Double Teamed] For Darius - Page 2 Empty Re: [Double Teamed] For Darius

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Mokou was unable to get her hands free no matter how much she tried, her eyes never leaving Nha and her cheeks flared up slightly when one of them was stroked. " Grrr-mm..! " Unable to let out a growl of annoyance, her dangerous look became a flustered one, her body trembled when the twins pressed up to her. Nha had been lucky that Mokou wasn't free, otherwise she would have punched her silly but another problem would be Sha.. Mokou knew that girl was as strong as a gorilla and with that hand dangerous close to her sex, it forced Mokou to choose which direction she should lean into just so she could get some space between one of them.

Eventually, Mokou pressed against Sha, gritting her teeth as her body was slowly reacting to their advancements.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:06 am

"Look, she says she doesn't want it, but we know better," Nha giggled, already knowing that Mokou's body was starting to betray her. With in the clutches of the two very sexy twins it was a wonder if anyone could withstand a sexual assault such as this. "You're not trying to escape, are you, dear?"

"No, she just wants to be closer to me," Sha said with a smirk, wrapping her free arm around Mokou's waist. Her other hand would then gently trace Moukou's presently clothed crotch. "She likes me better..."

"She does not!" Nha whined with a smile, and would then use the hand on Moukou's cheek to force her to look at the blue twin. "You like me. Don;t you?" Without even waiting for an answer Nha would press her lips forcifully against Mokou's in an unmutual kiss.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 am

Mokou had to think of a way to escape, she could still use her legs but with the twins this close to her, she couldn't do anything that could help her and what Sha said, together with the arm around her and the hand over her crotch, she started to blush as red as a tomato. However, Nha toppled that with the sudden kiss, letting out a muffled moan within the blue haired girl's mouth.

Even Mokou could not withstand this, her body was shuddering from the two bodies against her, their warmth only making hers extra warm.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Nha dove hungrily into the kiss with Mokou, moaning and probing inside her mouth her tongue. She pressed her body closer against Mokou's, feeling her body heat against her's. All the while her hand continued to massage Mokou's breast, rubbing and squeexing it between her fingers.

Then suddenly Mokou's head was torn away from Nha by none other than Sha. "No, she likes me more," the red twin said smirking, and would thne force her own lips against Mokou's. Sha would prove to be much more forceful than her sister, shoving her tongue into the woman's mouth, wrestling with Mokou's for dominance.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Mokou was pressing back against Sha as Nha was exploring her mouth. Mokou's face couldn't get much more red then it was already, legs were trembling because of the feeling that penetrated her body and rendering her strength rather useless. Her soft breasts was easily assaulted and manipulated by the squeezing.

Mokou breathed loudly when the broke was forcefully broken, forcing look up at Sha and before sheh ad a chance to rest, another kiss was initiated, which was alot more stronger and violent, causing Mokou to moan loudly in Sha's mouth, her tongue easily swept down by Sha's advance.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:03 am

Sha was ablsolutely ravaging Mokou's lips with her kiss. She was even starting to lightly bite them as she made the Phoenix her's. But just like last time Sha's fun was abruptly taken away from her when her sister yanked Mokou's face away from her. "No, she likes me more!" Nha shot back in a more forceful tone.

Sha frowned childishly, and would grab Mokou's head back away from Nha. "No, she likes me more!"

"No, me!"

"Me!"

"Fine, we'll let her decide!" Nha shouted, and both twins would look at Mokou with fierce eyes, their sibling rivalry coming out in full force. "Which would you rather prefer, Mokou? Me or Sha? And think carefully now."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Mokou's entire body was moving because of the roughness Sha had placed in the kiss, had it not been for Nha then Sha would have surely taken her down wit hthat kind of force. However, it was odd for Mokou to understand why the two were fighting for her, but then again, they have her chained in a room and being half naked, there was just so many things wrong, being pulled back and forth.

" You two knock me out.. Take me somewhere I don't know, chain me up and try to rape me.. And you now want to know who I LIKE? " It was odd but Mokou spoke a little more like she used to do when she had first met Sarah, glaring back at Nha for a second. " Don't you love Sarah or something? " She then glared back at Sha. " And aren't you a little.. STiff for this kind of shit? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Nha and Sha were genuinely taken aback by Mokou's sudden outburst, both of their mouth's falling open in shock. They both looked at each other aghast. "She questioned my love for Sarah," Nha said in shock.

"She called me stiff," Sha grumbled grudgingly.

Nha looked to be in a thought for a second, before her mouth curled into a grin. "Tell you what," she started. "Why don't we see who makes her cum first? That will tell us who she likes more." Sha smirked at the idea, and nodded in resolution. The red twin would then turn back to Mokou, and punch her HARD in the stomach while she hang there.

"Now let's get you out of those dready clothes," Nha giggled, and together the twins would get to work stripping Mokou, Sha ripping her shirt off and Nha setting to work removing her pants, leaving her in just her underwear.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Mokou started to blink when she noticed how they looked at eachother, so she started to struggle against the restraints, sspecially when she heard what Nha proposed but was quickly silenced when she was punched hard in the stomach, causing all the air to leave her lungs and forcing her to bend slightly forward against Sha, her clothes easily removed since she offered no resistance, merely gasping like a fish on dry land, desperate to get the iar back in her lungs.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Once all of Mokou's clothes had been stripped and tossed aside the twins took the time to admire their handiwork. "Now," Nha said, walking around Raiye to end up behind her, warpping her arms around their girl's bare waist, "Where were we?" She would then move to kiss along the length of Mokou's neck, sucking on it gently to leave a couple of marks there, all the while grinding her crotch against Mokou's ass.

Not to be outdone, Sha would step up in front of Mokou, pressing herself against her breasts, and would start to kiss her again, plunging her tongue between her lips. She would use her knee to rub against Mokou's skantly clad crotch as the Phioenix was sandwiched between the twins.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next