Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf) - Page 6 Empty Re: Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:14 pm

As Heather is able to get Fredrik away from her, she quickly readjusts her clothes, wiping the saliva from her breasts for a second time as she clenches her fists. She looks over at him as he was curled up on his side from the pain she caused him with the kick to his groin. "Serves you right you filthy little peice of shit! Don't you EVER try to touch me like that again!" She says as she looks over him. It would probably be wiser for her to just walk away here, but her anger got the best of her as she remained standing over him.

"Now I'm pissed." She says as she glares down at him. Gritting her teeth a bit, she swings her foot back before trying to swiftly bring it forward, aiming a hard kick to Fredrik's gut.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf) - Page 6 Empty Re: Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:25 pm

That kick to his groin had caused Fredrik an immense pain, he had taken a few hits to his happy place in this match and his was certainly feeling the effect more than ever now, he laid on his side as he used his hands to hold his groin, he groaned in pain, if his head was clear enough to her Heather´s word, then he didn't listen, maybe he should have, because a second later his gut was met with Heathers boot, his eyes shot up in pain as did his mouth a slight amount of spittle escaped from his mouth as he began coughing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:33 pm

"I think I'll just finish you off now. You don't even deserve the treatment I'd give those I beat. You're done." Heather says as she brings her boot to Fredrik's back and tries to pull and turn him onto his stomach. If she is able to do that, she'll mount the small of his back before leaning in, pressing her front against his back as she wraps her arms around Fredrik's neck, attempting to get him into a modified rear naked choke.

"You can just pass out from the pain, it won't be too long." Heather whispers into Fredrik's air as she attempts to plant her feet on the ground and pull back as far as she could while keeping herself mounted on his back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Fredrik felt like a scum, a bad guy, an evildoer, he had no idea what had gotten over him, and why, why would her act that way, why would he almost sexually assault this girl, it was so unlike who he was.

Fredik was rolled over onto his stomach, sill utterly stunned and dazed in pain, when Heather put him in that choke hold, one of his arms slowly made it´s way to her arms, placing his hand on one of her arms and weakly tried to pry her arms off , to no avail, as air began to become of short supply, his eyes began to close. he had no way out of this hold and after a while he passed out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Heather couldn't help but softly laugh at Fredrik's struggles against her. She had her hold locked in tight and it was one she used as her finishing move when she competed in matches for the AFW. Certain that she had him right where she wanted him, she leaned back further but kept her head up close to his, quietly laughing right near his ear.

"It's no use. You got yourself into this, only a few more seconds. I'll be finished with you here then I can finally go out there and do what I have to. Now, go to sleep." Heather whispers into his air as she leans back with all her weight.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Fredrik was quickly slipping into unconsciousness, soon his struggles stopped, maybe he didn't want to struggle because of what he had done earlier, or maybe he was in to much pain, maybe a little of both, as Heather put on more pressure on him he fell into unconsciousness, his body went completely limp.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:11 pm

As Heather felt Fredrik's struggle completely cease, and nods her head, satisfied. She'd rendered him unconscious and was done with him there. His actions earlier still causing a stir in her as she felt like she was almost close to getting raped. Fortunately, she was able to stop everything before it got out of hand as she released Fredrik and stood up over him.

"Hope you realize now not to mess with me" Heather says before stepping away from him. She walks over to the little portable TV monitor on the floor and bites her lip at what she sees. "Fuck..Clyde..." She lets out before stomping on it, shattering it as she does. Contemplating whether to go out there or not, she walks forwards, sitting on a chair that was near the curtains, trying to think it over.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6