Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Day/Date out on the Town (For Yatori-San)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Day/Date out on the Town (For Yatori-San) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day/Date out on the Town (For Yatori-San)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:39 am

Tai blushed as she let him go and admitted that the popsicles were made of her own milk.

"Well....it was very delicious....though to be honest, I prefer that kind of milk coming from its source..."

Back to top Go down

A Day/Date out on the Town (For Yatori-San) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day/Date out on the Town (For Yatori-San)

Post by Yatori Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Again Yatori giggled. "Charm me first," she coaxed. "We do have a date, don't we?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:48 am

Tai nodded and reached down, appearing to adjust his pants, although after he finished, he suddenly reached over to Yatori, giving her crotch a squeeze under her dress before quickly moving to the door.

"Indeed we do! Ladies first!" He said, opening the front door for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:10 am

Yatori squealed as Tai touched her crotch, as she didn't wear any underwear there, either! "Of course, Tai-kun!" She strode out of the door with a parasol. A charming flip of her skirt let Tai glimpse her bare ass.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:19 am

Tai would of course, have his eye trained on her skirt as she walked past, hoping to catch a flash of panties, only to discover with glee that she wasnt wearing any!

Moving forward, feeling more turned on then he had in some time, He would get behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her back a bit, just enough for her butt to rub against his crotch...and feel his hard on!

"So...is that parasol for two?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:58 am

Yatori murmured with pleasure to feel his bulging crotch pressing into her bare butt. "It could be," she answered vaguely while rubbing back at him affectionately, her parasol just barely sufficing. "We can make it so..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:44 am

He grinned as she rubbed back, the two of them barely fitting under her parasol, allowing him to get close next to her as they slowly made their way into the nearby main road, where a Farmers Market was taking place, allowing them to look at several nice fruits and veggies....some, like zucchini, looked rather phallic...while others, like peaches, reminded Tai of Yatori's bare bottoms, which thankfully for her, were covered up by her sundress, the wind dying down for the moment.

"I like going to the farmers markets....I like looking at the zucchini and noticing how much smaller it is then me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:21 am

"I feel bad for the melons myself," Yatori giggled as her own two melons rubbed upon Tai's arm. "Few of them are bigger than mine, and none of them are prettier and softer. But of course you know that already, Tai-kun..." Her eyes grinned as surely as her cute mouth did.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:11 am

Tai blushed as Yatori commented upon the melons.

"Well, I mean, I was just peeking through your bathroom window, I only got a glimpse before Damian caught me...and you werent referring to that were you?....Moving on!"

Tai stammered out.

"They are soft though...which, if you felt around, is the exact opposite of me right now"

He chuckled at his joke, though it was far closer to the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Her laughter was of delight. "I'm sure." She didn't elaborate if she meant she knew he had been peeking on her, or if she had been referring to his cock. Yatori clarified with a "But of course soft is better than hard, wouldn't you say?" Her breasts rubbed even more sensually against him. So did the parts of her body pressed into his side. Her smile was coy.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next