by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double Rainbow-- open challenge by Rainbow Mika

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Double Rainbow-- open challenge by Rainbow Mika - Page 8 Empty Re: Double Rainbow-- open challenge by Rainbow Mika

Post by Underdog21 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Mika was bent almost into a C-shape now as White Feather tightened the hold. Her chest was squished against the mat, and her pigtails were now damp with sweat as Mika was stretched further. "N..n...NOOOOO!" Mika screamed, her hands clawing futilely in the mat. Her eyes were clenched shut, but for all her defiance and stamina, she knew she couldn't last much longer.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Double Rainbow-- open challenge by Rainbow Mika - Page 8 Empty Re: Double Rainbow-- open challenge by Rainbow Mika

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:28 pm

White Feather could see that Mika wouldn't last much longer in the submission. She wanted to help out her opponent afterwards, but first, this match had to be over and done with. So, she would try to bend the blonde's legs a little more to their limit and said, "Just say, 'I submit!' It will all be over! Likewise, you're gonna end up in a hospital bed!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:31 pm

The last thing Mika wanted was to submit. Her opponent's grip, however, was unrelenting, and she felt like her spine was going to snap any minute now. Teary-eyed, she began to slap again and again at the mat. "I GIVE! I GIVE!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:58 pm

As soon as Mika tapped out, the bell sounded and White Feather released her opponent from the submission. The ref raised up the Indian's arm in victory, but then she spoke him a little about something and he nodded his head. She quickly went to get her bag under the ring and return to Mika. White Feather felt bad for her because she's trying to relieve herself from the pain and she looked like she was crying.

Kneeling next to Mika, White Feather said, "You did well today, Mika. Your stamina was very impressive and your determination kept you strong. Even though you lost, I don't want to leave you like this. Just stay on your stomach a little more and leave the rest to me." With that, White Feather would then take out her ice pack, wrap it in a small towel, and slowly place it on Mika's back to dull the pain.

Last edited by 971 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Mika felt the cooling sensation of the ice through her damp blue outfit, and cracked a smile, despite the fact that her face was red and streaked with sweat. "No...need...to trouble yourself...over me, Feather-san," she said, doing her best to ignore the dull, aching pain in her back. "You won fair and square...you're a lot better than I expected." She had to admit, she was a bit surprised by White Feather going out of her way to heal a hurting opponent. She reminded Mika a little of that Ryu guy that Sakura-san had idolized so much.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:53 pm

"Hey, it was no problem." said White Feather with a smile. "OK, now sit up straight so I can work on your legs now." She would place the same ice pack on her legs to do the same as Mika's back. "And I was impressed on how well you fought. My sources were right about you, Mika. You ARE a strong fighter!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Mika blushed as White Feather put some ice on her legs. The cooling sensation felt good, the pain of the earlier boston crab was receding quickly as the ice pressed against her thighs, the feeling causing her legs to twitch and squirm reflexively. "H-hey, don't sell yourself short, Feather-san," she said. "You practically had me on the ropes for a lot of this match. Its not often I run into such a skilled opponent. You and me really should do this again sometime."

Last edited by 137 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:21 pm

"Thanks for the compliment." said White Feather as she would remove the ice pack after a few more minutes. "Hmm, I believe we can sometime soon. Better yet, how about you and me team up for a tag team match sometime?" She would then carefully remove Mika's boots to leave her barefoot for a while. Next, she would take out a bottle of soothing lotion to apply to her hands and start massaging Mika's legs and feet.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:45 pm

"MMmmnnnn..." Mika found herself leaning back as White Feather massaged her feet, letting the soothing sensation run through her limbs. "That would be great, Feather-san," she said as she let White Feather massage her. "I'd love to have you on my side."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:02 pm

"I the same, Mika." said White Feather as she would also massage her toes and between them. It might tickle a little though. "I really can't wait to fight alongside you. "Say, would you like to have some ice cream with me after this?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next