Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Rampage] Karina vs Megumi

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Rampage] Karina vs Megumi - Page 3 Empty Re: [Rampage] Karina vs Megumi

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:28 am

Megumi was certainly proving to be very annoying for Karina, though with her arm released she tried to quickly turn around and attack her, to make her pay for even thinking about hurting her but again she wasn't quick enough, the takedown succeeded and the kick managed to make Karina stumble forward before she fell onto her stomach with a loud grunt, hands coming to the mat as she tried to push herself up right away.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:27 pm

After succeeding in taking Karina down once more, Megumi quickly got up, not expecting Karina to recover from that blow. Imagine her surprise when Karina pushed upwards nearly immediatly. Megumi growled. Karina really was like a beast, with the way she recovered from such powerful hits. She quickly stepped in again, this time to deal a blow Karina wouldn't recover so quickly from!

Megumi would try to get around Karina's back and grab her around the waist. Then, she would lift her up as if going for a suplex, but instead she would drop her forward, slamming Karina's tailbone on her knee!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:27 am

Karina was caught unaware this time. She had lost her opponent when she was previously attacked and was just about to turn when a pair of arms came around her waist and lifted it up, causing Karina to widen her eyes and bracing herself for a impact to her head, only to be slammed back down onto her tailbone, causing Karina's entire body to jolt from the impact, not making any attempt to dislodge herself from the knee.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Megumi could tell that attack hurt. Karina was still on her knee, no doubt stunned from the pain. Now it was time to finish her off. Gathering all her strength, Megumi lifted Karina back up, and then threw her over backwards in a powerful German suplex! After slamming Karina on the mat, Megumi would go ahead and bridge for the pin!

"One!" the referee yelled.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Karina offered no resistance when she was suplexed to the mat, remaining in position for the count to start, Karina only managing to groan out painfully. Now that she was forced to stay still and no longer having the adrenaline to ignore the pain, it was getting pretty useless.. Then her eyes started to flutter open when she heard Akuma's voice.

" Karina.. This displeases me. Allow me to.. Help. " Akuma suddenly started to grin, it was her turn to show just how ruthless she could be.. Without even having to fight.

" I'm sure you know Seraphim.. The girl that broke you heart? " Karina started to growl softly, she was starting to get mad again..

" Megumi here says she cares about you, holding you down, hurting you more and more? " Akuma's grin couldn't get any darker now. " Are you really going to hold back because you love her? Because I have heard she and Seraphim had something together.. " Akuma then added a lie because she knew that would piss Karina off further. " Megumi told Seraphim to leave you, just so she could rape you when you were at your weakest.. Megumi doesn't give sh-- "

Akuma was interrupted by Karina's loud yell of anger, trying to kick, struggle, flail, making any type of struggle to try and get herself free.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 pm

"Karina, don't listen to her!" Megumi yelled out. But it was useless; Akuma had already begun to speak, and her words would be enough to drive Karina insane. She poked at the raw spot in Karina's heart, and Megumi's as well. It certainly worked. Karina's fury burst out, breaking the pin before the count of two.

"NO! Karina, she's lying! I would never do such a thing!" Megumi protested, but Karina no doubt was too mad to care. Megumi quickly got up and settled into a defensive position, knowing that she would have to hurt Karina some more to knock her back to her senses, hating herself for it.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Akuma had once again done it, forcing the beast within Karina to take control and send an onslaught towards Megumi. The referee came to check if Karina was already but that was the last thing she had to do. Karina raised onto her feet and mistook the referee for Megumi, sending one wicked punch straight up to the referee's chin and send her straight to the mat and knocked out, with a broken jaw no less.

" Grrrrr!!!! " Her direction turned to Megumi, hands gripping into tight fists, it wasn't long before she ran towards her like a raging bull, aiming low and going for a spear attack right towards Megumi's stomach.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Megumi's eyes widened as Karina got up and punched the referee out. This was starting to look really bad. Still, she wasn't about to give up. She had to get through to Karina and get this girl sane again, for Karina's own sake!

Karina came forward, dropping low to spear Megumi. Megumi had no time to think, she jumped into the air and leapfrogged over Karina, her hands shoving down on the girl's shoulders. Megumi would quickly land and sent a powerful kick back, right at Karina's butt, to knock the girl down onto the mat!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 am

Karina had no mind of her own now, thus her attacks were full frontal with little to no accuracy, all she needed her opponent to do is stand still and feel the pure might of Karina. Sadly, Megumi managed to jump over her and before Karina could turn to attack her again, was she kicked in the rear, forcing her to stumble forward and soon fall upon her stomach due to the lack of composure.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:03 am

Megumi managed to get Karina on the mat again, where she could control her. She immediatly ran up and jumped on Karina's back, straddling her and making sure she stayed there. Then, Megumi would reach down and lock Karina's face in a tight facelock, pulling up a little to torture her spine! "Karina, snap out of it!" Megumi said, "Remember who I am! I'm not your enemy!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next