Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AFW Google Groups

2 posters

Go down

AFW Google Groups Empty AFW Google Groups

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 am

Tai here, was just at AFW Google Groups and saw this message

Zipped versions of the pages and files associated with this group will be available for download until August 31, 2011. After this date, this feature and the zip file downloads will be turned off permanently

Along with two links to download said pages and files, which there are no other way to access as they dont seem to be on the google group anymore.

Since I have no idea what this means and am worried about it, cause the pages and files are apparently the only things we have backed up from here, so I have downloaded them and will also begin saving character profiles from here, since those are easy, and at least some of my favorite matches to be uploaded back to Google Groups if needed.

If this is something done by The Mods or Administrator, It would put me at ease to know.

Otherwise, I have no idea what it is.

Back to top Go down

AFW Google Groups Empty Re: AFW Google Groups

Post by anegge Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:46 am

Google doesn't consider pages and files to be part of the google groups core experience. Aka, they're acting like jerks, but would you really expect any better? No.

We'll look into moving archived matches to a cloud service that is publicly accessible.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
AFW Google Groups GXChUKwAFW Google Groups 1BElGMIAFW Google Groups UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:02 am

So, the official update on this is, we are not doing anything about this.

If you want files from our google group, download them. Sorry., but there's far too much material on the board for the moderators to store all of it. If you want archives of a match, you've got to do it your damn self.

Last edited by 121 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
AFW Google Groups GXChUKwAFW Google Groups 1BElGMIAFW Google Groups UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down