Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After Vanessa's Beatdown...

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After Vanessa's Beatdown... - Page 2 Empty Re: After Vanessa's Beatdown...

Post by Alexandra Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Vanessa growled at Taylor, glaring at her again now. She began to stand, looking shaky on her feet.

"What-the-fuck-ever. Just help me down there, alright? Geez, you don't know when to just shut up and help someone, do you?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:07 pm

"Well at least I'm trying, okay!" Taylor raised her voice, frustrated. "I don't mean to... never mind." She took Vanessa's arm behind her head and held onto her wrist to support her, wrapping her other arm around Vanessa's waist. "Let's go, prickly pear."

She began to hobble her way down the hall toward the medics, trying to be as gentle as possible with her battered passenger. "So, when you said 'I know more about Gatt than anyone else in the history of the universe could ever dream of knowing', did you mean that tonight wasn't your first time with her? Man, if you'd met her before, you should've known better than to take a match against both of her little thugs."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Vanessa leaned against Taylor, sighing again as the girl led her down the hall. "How the hell was I supposed to know those twits were her thugs? And of course this wasn't my first time with Sarah. We seem to run into each other way more than I'd like..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:19 pm

"So what you're saying is that you know more about her than I could possibly ever know, EXCEPT the little detail where you were booking yourself in a handicap match against her entourage? Dude." Taylor shook her head. "Do all of your run-ins with her go that badly? Maybe you'd be better off leaving town or something. Or carrying a taser. THAT would be hil-arious! Oh, I can just picture tasing the hell out of Gatt."

Taylor laughed for a second, then felt bad for it. She was quiet for a moment. She couldn't hate someone for how they treat people and then think about treating people the same way. Sometimes she thought it'd just be so much easier to stay immature and do what she wanted, but then she remembered how things went for her that way.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Vanessa growled at Taylor again, her voice rising. "Yeah, well, I beat the shit out of Sarah not too long ago, so you can shut the hell up, alright?!"

She stared off angrily into space as Taylor continued leading her through the complex, a not-too-happy look on her face. "Not my fault I was in a handicap match anyway, I'm not the one who does the damn booking around here."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:35 pm

"Well..." Taylor began quietly. "Maybe next time you can bring some backup."

She sighed. They were almost to the infirmary. She could the signs. "But you beat down Sarah, huh? That's cool. Not, uh... not quite hard enough if you ask me. Should've..." Taylor didn't know how to finish that sentence without it involving permanent injury or death. It was such a struggle. "Almost there."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:38 pm

"Mm...well, just between you and me, I'm already putting together a team to take out Sarah and her flunkies." Despite her state, Vanessa forced a grin. "That sorry bitch isn't going to know what hit her, by the time I'm done with her." She chuckled softly, thoughts her a beaten Sarah playing through her mind.

She looked up as they approached the infirmary. "Hmp...thanks, I guess." She glanced to Taylor, then back to the door. "I guess I can take it from here.."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:44 pm

The idea of Vanessa gathering people to go... do whatever to Sarah and her people put Taylor on edge. She didn't like the idea any more than she liked the idea of Sarah roaming around with her thugs doing the same thing to other people. Only bad things could come from that.

"Well... There you go. Stay, uh, stay out of trouble, okay?" She said with an awkward smile, then turned to leave in a little bit of a hurry. She needed a quiet place to think, or... something, and that generally meant her bench outside. Why couldn't people just fight hard without it escalating into some kind of gang war?

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Vanessa started to limp towards the infirmary door, turning back to grin at Taylor as she did so. "Sorry, but trouble seems to find me, especially when Sarah's involved. But hey, you don't seem to like her much either, right? Why don't I keep you in mind, just in case I need a little more firepower?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 am

Taylor walked backwards while she answered.

"Um, I dunno about firepower, like, I'm not going to get anyone ya know? Just... if you have more trouble, ya know. Actually, you don't know my name, do you? Next time you see Sarah, ask her. She knows."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next