by Daaharu Today at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension announcement!!

Go down

Tension announcement!! Empty Tension announcement!!

Post by Kelsea Sun May 22, 2011 11:27 pm

The lights went dark in the arena and the big screen lit up to show Cassandra Sellers sitting behind her mahogany desk.

”Greetings Sex Wars fans I guess you may be wandering why I am here when I have no involvement in Sex Wars. Well it is because I have an announcement to make.

Originally AFW was just one show, Friction, and that all belonged to myself. I was the one that signed the contract to allow for another show owned by a board of 10 women and men; that show was Sex Wars.

However lately I’ve grown weary of Sex Wars ratings, thus I have decided to buy out them 10 nameless owners so that I can mold Sex Wars into what I want wish it to be. I am hearby re-branding Sex Wars as Tension and shall be changing its focus” I think you will be pleased with the results by the end. That is all”
The screen went dead, leaving the crowd a little confused as to what this meant”

--------------------------------
Back in Cassandra’s office.
--------------------------------

Once the camera signaled that they were no longer recording, Cassandra sighed and removed her glasses.

”If you could all excuse me..” She said and waited for the camera crew to file out of her office, leaving her alone” Or at least almost alone”

”I bet the members of the controlling board won’t be too happy about these events.” A silky feminine voice came from the shadows beside one of Cassandra’s book cases. The woman slowly stepped out into plain view, wearing a cloak with the hood over her head. Cassandra didn’t look to her, but instead started writing out some errands onto a note pad

”I paid them well If they weren’t happy with the arrangements they wouldn’t have sold out.”

”Still, it was an aggressive take over. And what do you think the crowd will be thinking.” The cloaked female didn’t seem annoyed while speaking despite the subject she was bringing up. In fact she sounded as if she was musing.

”You know me to well. Of course it was an aggressive take over, each one on the board refused my offers. At first... But then I persuaded them to my way of thinking.

As for what the crowd thinks, I couldn’t care less as long as they are paying tickets and franchise”

”Oh ho ho? Is that why you have installed me as the General Manager here? Because you don’t care?”

”On the contrary, I am installing you as I believe that perhaps you mix things up around here... As long as you don’t induldge your fetish over weakling little boys too much" Cassandra slipped the pad away from in front of her ”Why have you still got that hood on, the cameramen have left.. Don’t you want family to see your face?”

The woman very carefully raised her hand and slipped back the hood of the cloak, revealing herself to be none other than Melissa Sellers’s, sister to Cassandra and previously one of the members on the controlling board. She gave Cassandra a sly smile.

”I just forgot... don’t want to spoil the eventual surprise. Aren’t you worried that after the events of Sex Wars that I would be bias against males in Tension?”

”I don’t care. I am giving you full general management of Tension, and seems you were the only one on the controlling board not to sell your share of the show to me” That makes your current position much higher with more authority then it was before..”

”Heh.. Sellers sisters working together. Takes me back to the good old days when everyone considers us as the three witches.”

”Don’t get too reminiscent. We are only two-of-three at the moment... plus I don’t expect I will be getting involved in Tension matters all that much.”

”You’re no fun Cassandra... always too busy with files and forms nowadays, you’re forgetting the fun we use to have.” Cassandra gave Melissa the evil eyes before finally sighing deeply and replying

”Files and forms won’t look after themselves. Anyway, I think you should be very busy right about now, don’t you?”

”Yes... I guess we shall speak later.” Melissa said before walking out of the office.

Spotlight
characters:
Tension announcement!! ELZuoMvTension announcement!! OG5hnuaTension announcement!! Cg3CzYmTension announcement!! 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down