Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

Ragdoll_Jobbers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Star Gazing's Not Boring

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Star Gazing's Not Boring - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Gazing's Not Boring

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 am

Taylor blinked. She could feel her face turning bright red, and her hands started to shake. She wanted to either murder Lia right there or cry all the way home, but she knew if she started doing one she might end up taking a crack at the other while she was at it. She stood frozen in place.

As Lia walked away, she spluttered. "Wh-ye-you're apologizing to ME for wasting YOUR time?! Are you retarded?" It was the only thing that came to mind. "Bu.. ya know...? I-you, wha..." Those weren't words. She stamped her foot angrily.

"FUUUUUUUCK YOOOUU! Go run off and take a nose dive into your dike friends you carpet-eating sack of shit! I hope you fucking suffocate in their flabby disgusting thighs! Here's a tip, you mindjob, thirty five year old glory hounds don't go around dressed like five year olds unless they WANT to end up in the back of a van, but I guess that works out because that's where you BELONG! I'd love to be there when they file that missing bitch report. 'White female, 40 years of age, gray hair, and heavily freaking used.' Skip away, that's right just skip away from me. I don't want to see you again. Get lost. Get..." Taylor trailed off as she lost steam. Her throat was raw from screaming. She really... lost control there. A couple people off in the distance were staring. She realized after she finished that she'd started crying somewhere in there. She wiped her face with her tank top and sniffed, watching as Lia disappeared from sight. It was going to be a long walk home.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Star Gazing's Not Boring - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Gazing's Not Boring

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:32 am

Lia could not help but crack a smile at Taylor's furious storm of trash talk. Lia had to make herself concentrate on the step-hop of the skipping to keep going. It was hard not to just go back there and keep egging Taylor on. She was hilarious and entertaining when she was not being so infuriating, not to mention exactly the sort of psycho she would have loved to have on her side. Still, it was obvious she was never going to relent or even pretend to be reasonable. A lost cause. The one that got away. Unfortunate, but these things happen.

Plus, Lia could not go back. She had already thrown down the gauntlet. She had opened up, gotten rebuffed, and decided that was enough. One could not go back from that. Lia was especially stubborn when it came to matters like that.

Still, it was not a particularly fulfilling end to the night. Lia sighed, continuing skipping back to the manor even once she was well out of sight.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6