Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Star Gazing's Not Boring

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Star Gazing's Not Boring - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Gazing's Not Boring

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 25, 2011 6:06 am

"Gah, stop it, you're embarrassing yourself." Taylor was mostly able to ignore the peppering of short punches she received, but she'd have been lying if she said they didn't bother her. She had started pushing down on Lia's knee so she could step over her leg, but Lia's punches changed her mind.

With Lia's legs wrapped around her waist, she pushed up to her feet, her hands on Lia's knees. "This just feels so right, doesn't it? It's like I was meant to kick your ass. Are you just going to lay there the whole time?" She took a moment to line it up, her fist cocked back by her shoulder, and then dove back down on top of Lia, swinging her fist down in a big arc aimed at Lia's head.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed May 25, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 31, 2011 5:25 am

"Yeah, that's pretty much the plan." Lia replied. Doesn't take her long to mouth off. Taylor lined up what could have been a devastating blow. At the last second, Lia arched her body to the side just a bit, and Taylor's fist would collide with grass and Lia's hair. Lia would quickly take the opportunity to try to catch the punk's head and pull her back down in close. If she could, Lia would try to get her arms around Taylor's head and shove Taylor face-first in Lia's chest. With the better leverage, Lia would try to bring her legs to bear and really clamp down on the punk. As much as Taylor deserved a good face-punching, the more humiliating moves would surely piss her off much better.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Taylor growled like an angry, stuck animal. The impact of her fist against the ground sent a shock wave up her arm that gave her a stabbing pain in her wrist, but that began to pass after a moment. But then with her head buried in Lia's hooker-chest, she very quickly became incredibly annoyed. This wasn't a match. There was no ref, and no rules... if Lia wanted to play dirty like that, so would Taylor.

She opened her mouth up wide and turned her head until she felt a good amount of soft, squishy boob-skin against her lips. Then she bit down, not trying to bite through skin, that'd be gross, but certainly hard enough to make Lia sorry she put Taylor's head anywhere near her breasts.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:55 am

((Hooker-chest. She just jealous.))

Lia yelped as Taylor bit down. "Aie! Ah, dammit!" Lia growled. Taylor wanted to play wildcat. That was fine with Lia. "Always the psychos and my boobs. Fine. We play Taylor's rules." Taylor's head was turned just a bit, just enough. Lia unwrapped her arms from the punk's head and tried to grab her head from each side. Once a bit of room was achieved, Lia would try to jam her fingers into Taylor's eyes, trying to gouge them as fiercely as she could.

If asked after the fact if she was trying to blind Taylor or just hurt her, Lia could not probably at any point say for sure.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:45 pm

"Ah! AH!" Taylor squeezed her eyes shut as hard as she could and frantically turned her head from side to side, trying to shake off Lia's hands. What the hell was she trying to do, blind her? Uncool.

She pushed and slapped and punched with her hands until she was able to slip away and get back to her feet. Still half blind, she threw a few reckless kicks at where she believed Lia's ribs to be.

"What the hell, whore face?!"

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:49 am

Lia growled as she took Taylor's frantic blows until the punk finally disengaged. In all the commotion, she had loosened the grip of her legs around Taylor, and as a result, Taylor was able to escape with relative ease.

Lia rolled back, trying to put distance between her and Taylor as she herself rose to her feet. "That's my line, Bitey McGee!" It was the first name she could think of that did not involve the word 'Bitch.'

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Taylor blinked repeatedly and rubbed her blurry eyes. "Dude, seriously... Eye...Stabby...McDonald...s."

She backed up a few steps to get herself together, until she could focus on Lia again. "You're a dirty, selfish little rabbit. You can't compete for real so you take the easy way out. Is that right? Is that what this little scrap's shown me? Forget Akashi, I should've beat the hell out of you right there in that bar and got it out of the way. You totally have it coming."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 am

Lia's ears flopped low to match her scowl, "Psh, you get in there with the chompy chompy and THEN you whine when someone else joins you in the dirty fighting." Lia folded her arms, "I mean, first thing you did? Try to take a bite out of my boobies. Yeah, clearly some repressed issues going on there..." She did not advance on Taylor. Lia was a little ashamed of what she had just let herself do, but was not about to show it. "Yeah, you should have taken me at the bar. I was drunk. Then it would have been a fair fight."

Lia reached inside her blazer, gently sliding it off her shoulders, revealing her bare, sleeveless arms and the bunny-eared skull and crossbones tattoo on her should. With a quick one-handed fling, Lia strung the coat over one shoulder. "You're a piece of work. You get dirty, and then you bitch when I do the same. You're not worth the effort, Tyson. Go pick a fight at grade school if you want that bullshit." Lia took a few steps back, awaiting Taylor's reaction.

Last edited by 241 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:05 pm

"I've got issues?! The only reason that happened is because you stuck your boobs in my face you goofy bastard!" Taylor shouted, still blinking and rubbing her eyes.

Taylor cocked her hips and folded her arms while Lia spoke. This was so stupid. What was her problem? That was sort of what Taylor was trying to find out in the first place, so maybe she couldn't be too upset when gave her problems.

"YOU are RIDICULOUS. Listen to yourself. The big difference between us is that I might run my mouth sometimes, like maybe when I don't need to, but you are REALLY REAAAALLY BAAAAAAAAAAAD at it! Gawd, I feel dumber just listening to you. Can we go back to the part where you were quietly trying to rip my eyes out? I liked that better. Man."

Taylor became light on her feet, bouncing ever so slightly so that she was ready to leave the ground at any moment. She brought her hands up to about her waist, ready for a fight but not quite committed to one. Her hand brushed against something, and she remembered her dangling earphones. She quickly stuffed them into her pocket with her iPod.

"So go ahead, keep talking shit and being a jerk and then later you can go home and cry about how nobody loves you. Probably getting your ass kicked is the closest you'll come to getting any actual affection from anyone. Now beat it." She said, waving her hand dismissively, but still ready for a fight if need be.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 am

Lia shook her head. There was just no getting through to this idiot. Probably best to just taunt her at this point. "Don't feel bad. You would not be the only insecure little girl to be reduced to gibbering incoherence by... pleasure valley," Lia emoted the last few words in a breathy, sultry whisper as she traced her cleavage, eyes rolling upward in mock sensual glee.

Looking back at Taylor with a playful glance, Lia would add, "Well, at least that sumo rapist girl loves you. How DOES she fuck, by the way?"

Taking a few slow, meandering steps toward Taylor, Lia would approach with a casual smile on her face, the coat still slung over her shoulder. Just beyond arm's length, Lia would stop and stare at Taylor for several seconds with that cool smile before feinting a lurch forward, trying to spook Taylor.

If Taylor flinched, Lia would back up laughing, waving a finger at her. "Haha! Second time!"

If Taylor remained stoic, Lia would chuckle, "Getting better, Lockjaw," before taking a couple of steps back.

Of course, if Taylor reacted with violent intent, Lia would quickly try to step back from it, but if Taylor was quick, she might catch Lia with it.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next