» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Victoria Baynes vs Black Feather

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Victoria Baynes vs Black Feather - Page 3 Empty Re: Victoria Baynes vs Black Feather

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 13, 2011 3:57 pm

As Victoria feel's Black Feather's arm wrap around her head, she thinks of trying to stop the spinebuster to prevent her head from crashing into the mat. However, the move was already in motion and there was no stopping it. As the move lands, Victoria's head slams into the mat, rocking her body as it causes her to flip onto her back. She groans as she lies there holding her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Victoria Baynes vs Black Feather - Page 3 Empty Re: Victoria Baynes vs Black Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Seeing a possible opportunity, Black Feather would quickly get to Victoria, tried to grab her left arm, and place her in an armbar.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 16, 2011 12:14 am

Still feeling a dazed affect from her head colliding with the mat, Victoria offers almost no resistance to Black Feather as she locks in the armbar. As soon as it locks in however, Victoria seems to wake up from the pain. "Aargh!" She lets out as she grips the girl's leg with her free arm. Kicking her legs wildly, she tries to push the girl's legs off her to lessen the pressure from the move as her arm throbs with pain.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 16, 2011 12:37 am

After a few more minutes, Black Feather would release the arm and roll backwards to back off a little. "You know, I feel you're making this WAY too easy for me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 16, 2011 1:11 am

Victoria rolls the other way as Black Feather releases the hold. She shakes off the pain in her arm a bit as she gets to her feet. "T-Too easy!? We'll see about that" She says as she puts her hands on her hips. Waiting a few seconds before acting, she suddenly springs towards the girl. At the last second before they collide, Victoria does a small spin around the girl before trying to wrap her leg around hers and pull her arm and head back before attempting an inverted Russian Leg Sweep type maneuver. More likely known as "The Stroke" or "Skull Crushing Finale"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 16, 2011 8:05 am

When Victoria spun around Black Feather, the Indian quickly reacted when she reached her backside and would try to do a back kick straight into her stomach to try and knock her down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 16, 2011 7:08 pm

After Victoria spun around and went for her move, she gasped a bit when she saw the quick reaction of the other girl. Seeing the girl's foot heading straight for her gut, she quickly abandoned going for the move and went to catch her foot before it hit. "Back where we started it looks like" She says. If she was successfully able to grab the girl's foot, she will try to push her forward onto the mat before attempting to go for the ankle lock maneuver for the second time.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Black Feather was pushed to the ground hard and would try to scramble out of the way. "Well, aren't you getting spunky. I'm not giving up so easily." Obviously, this snob doesn't want to let up and she's really getting fired up. She knew that they both didn't have any intention to show weakness and lose. They were only getting started and at the moment, Black Feather's trying to focus on what she should do next, but then felt her leg get grabbed and was about to be pulled over for an ankle lock. She then tried to shake that leg loose from Victoria's grasp and even use the other leg to kick her out.

If she did escape, then she would back off out of Victoria's way. But if not, she would try to hold up for as long as she could.

Last edited by 971 on Tue May 17, 2011 5:14 am; edited 4 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Victoria let out a grin as she was able to lock in the ankle lock. However she was only able to twist it for just a short few seconds before the Indian girl breaks out, kicking her away. Stumbling back a few steps, she places her hands on her hips and glares at Black Feather, but with a smug look on her face. "Perhaps you should just take the hold next time, maybe it would help cure your addiction for those ridiculous dances if I just break your ankle hm?"

As Victoria finishes talking, she looks over at Black Feather with a smirk on her face. She readies herself for the girl's retaliation as she brings her arms up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:08 am

Black Feather rubbed her foot a little from the pain before she rolled back and kick flipped backwards to widen her range with Victoria. She too smirks as she says, "Those "ridiculous dances" are actually part of my heritage, just so you know. I take being Native American seriously. No matter what you do to me, Baynes, it won't change a thing."

As she glanced at Victoria Baynes, she suddenly thought of something, "So, she won't stop in trying to break my ankle huh? Hmm, she did seem flipped off when her sock came off....What if....Ahhh yes, that can definitely work, but I have to make sure I keep playing her along." She would get in her fighting stance once more and waited for Victoria.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next