Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 4:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 8:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 8:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Manager & His Ward's Rival

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

A Manager & His Ward's Rival - Page 8 Empty Re: A Manager & His Ward's Rival

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:14 am

Before, Haruka would have flinched when Megumi gathered her in. But now she happily nestled in her oneechan's arms, which she had discovered to be just as warm and safe as they were strong and sexy. Her face was aglow at hearing and seeing Megumi's pleasure with her use of her body as a loofah sponge. "T-t-thank you, Megumi-oneechan..." Her arms slowly, gently slid around Megumi's waist to hug her back. "I could have never done it without you... so I'm really, really glad..." She was actually crying now, sniffing cutely. "So glad..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:39 am

Megumi hugged Haruka in close, leaning her head against the top of her imouto's head, feeling Haruka's hot slick body pressing up against hers. "I'm glad too Haruka... that we could meet like this, that you could forgive me for that embarrassing thing I did." She gently kissed Haruka's forehead. "Now shush... don't cry... onee-sama will never let you go..."

--------------------------------------------------

Chigusa woke up after her short nap, rubbing her eyes slightly and turning to look at Masato. She smiled, her plan coming to fruition. Now would Masato be too ashamed? Would Haruka leave him? She felt terrible for doing this kind of indecent, and downright cruel thing. Looking over at Masato, she felt it eating her up. She let out a soft sigh, reaching out to touch him softly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:00 am

"Oneechan!" Haruka sobbed happily as she burrowed into Megumi. "Oneechan!"

----------------------------------------------

"Did you have a good dream?"

Oriana Rosa Therasia, better known as Ort, beamed. Batting her eyelashes cutely, she spun around on one heel to present the back of her head... her black hair and pale skin peeling open as an inhuman eye almost the size of her skull peered out, its pupil a ball of fire.

DID YOU?

----------------------------------------------

Masato groaned. He shifted atop of Chigusa and opened his eyes.

"That was a weird dream... I watched Haruka and Megumi shower and soap each other and act like sisters... and then Cerbera's sister Ort turned out to be a monster with a third eye in the back of her head..."

Then he finally saw. Saw Chigusa beneath him. Stared at himself. Then at Chigusa again.

He opened his mouth, but nothing could come out. His face was red. But he didn't move off her. And he didn't flinch when Chigusa touched his cheek. He just closed his eyes and sighed.

"I knew you weren't a dream, Chigusa... you're too real... and too kind..."

Last edited by 123 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:01 am

Chigusa smiled as Masato finally woke up on top of her. "I'm no dream Masato. But I'm not kind either," Chigusa said, her voice laden with sadness, "What we did here, tonight, it was wrong. And you must make sure to never speak of this." She looked Masato deeply in the eyes. "Especially not to Haruka."

Her arms gently pushed on Masato, to get him off of her, while she sat up. "There actually is something I wanted to talk to you about," Chigusa said, "And it does have to do with Haruka. I want her to join Eclipse for a while, not permanently, but for a little bit. She's got everything she needs to make it, but without someone to properly train her, all of that will go to waste. What do you think Masato, would you let her?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Chigusa's reminder sobered Masato. "You're right, Chigusa. We did something horrible to Haruka." Yet he was surprised to find that he didn't totally regret this. If Haruka could have sex with Luci and Yatori and Cerbera and Megumi and Raiye and Wells and all the other girls without being called out on it, why couldn't he have a brief tryst with Chigusa, who was much kinder than she gave herself credit for?

As she pushed on him, he settled into a kneeling position and listened intently. He smiled wryly. "I wonder if I should be offended that you're pirating my talent." His one and only talent, whom he truly loved, even after this. "Actually, it's not about Haruka," he confessed. "It's about me, isn't it? I'm not managing her well. She could be more, but I'm holding her back." Masato slumped tiredly. "Maybe it would be better for her if she joined Eclipse instead of remaining by a nobody like me."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:20 pm

"No, it's not your fault," Chigusa said, shaking her head while putting one finger on Masato's lips to keep him from saying anything more, "You're not experienced, but neither is Haruka. Putting the two of you together is dangerous for both of you. If either of you screw up, it's over." Chigusa slowly stood back up, stretching out a little to get the cramps out of her body.

"Which is why I want to help," she said, "Haruka could use some more experience out in the real world, without her manager to shield her. What do you say Masato-kun?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8