Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Suyou vs Jenova

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Suyou vs Jenova - Page 7 Empty Re: Suyou vs Jenova

Post by Darius Sat May 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Suyou was only half-conscious by the time Jenova dragged her up for yet another round of torture. The match had ended long ago, now Suyou was just Jenova's plaything. The girl was beating a proverbial dead horse.

Groaning as she was lifted off the ground Suyou hung limply in the air while Jeonva prepared for another big move. Her arms and legs hung lifeless, her eyes only half-open, barely aware of what was going on, until the air came whoosing past her. Another thunderous impact knocked Suyou out cold yet again. More blood began to pour from her skull, nearly covering her face in it. A few more spasmic twithes came from the blond, but the crowd was getting worried that Jenova would actually end up killing Suyou!
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat May 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Jenova was know feeling bad, why was she doing this? Wasn't stripping her enough? She held onto her chest and groaned. She had to help this girl she didn't want to kill her or make her in more pain. She grabbed the girl and lifted her up, then started to take her backstage to help her.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Suyou didn't let out a whisper or a groanj as Jenova carried her away. She was unconscious, completely out of it, and practically half-dead as jenova walked with her to the backstage. Many in the crowd were wondering what Jenova had in store for poor Suyou. Was she going to continue the beating backstage? Was she going to just rape her? No one would know these things but Jenova, and Suyou once she regained consciouisness.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sun May 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Jenova looked down at her and felt herself bring into tears, she didn't want to hurt her this bad. She had to help, she grabbed onto her own shirt and ripped the sleave off of it, then started to wrap that around the bleeding girls head. Afterwards she would check her heart beat to see if it was steady, if she had a steady beat then she should be good from here, she would just wait there to see when she wakes up, and say how sorry she really is for doing all this.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 08, 2011 11:11 pm

It would be some time before Suyou would come to. Jenova had really done a number on her. The makeshift bandage did stop the bleeding, but Suyou needed proper medical attention at this point. "Nhhh..." Suyou groaned, slowly starting to come out of unconsciousness. "W-What's going on?" she muttered, blinking away the sleep, until she caught sight of Jenova. Her face went pale. "N-No. No more....please..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sun May 08, 2011 11:21 pm

"No no no! I am not here to hurt you... I am here to say i'm sorry." she choked back a small sob then continued on speaking. "I didn't mean to hurt you so much.. my mind just went blank and...and... I went to far with things... You can beat me up if you like, even kill me." She said looking to the female of whom she had hurt so much in her burtal attempt to continue knocking her out, her face was red for even with the blood on her, she was still very beautiful and a great female to look at. She looked down to the ground to not get caught up in the females face but left her offer standing.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 14, 2011 1:40 am

Suyou stared up at Jenova as she poured her heart out, tried to justify hersellf for putting Suyou through such brutal torture. Now she was trying to apologize. Well, Suyou wasn't about to forgive her so easily. And if she had the energy to even stand at the moment she would certainly would take Jenova up on her offer to beat her up. As it was, she just wanted Jenova to leave. "Just.....get away from...me," Suyou growled angrily, turning her head so she couldn't look at Jenova.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sun May 15, 2011 8:24 pm

"Very well" She whimpered, standing up and starting to take her leave, she looked back at the hurt female once more, soaking in all the pain in the females face, which would scar her for life. She bit her lip tightly till it bleed, then started to leave once more going out of the back stage and leaving the area all together.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Winner by Knockout, Jenova
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down