Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore - Page 4 Empty Re: Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

Post by headshotgunny Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:18 am

Sasha gave a sound that could be called a somewhat shy, pressed giggle befor seh gave an answer. Of course she thought about it well.
She looked at Momoko first, saying:" Well if youu arrre caught in a submission-move treey to...pump..the pain right into your efforts or try to break it or get free, vent it to win and turn it back on the other girl if you can.Angerrr can be helpful...and pain...." Sasha needed to clear her throat; "pain is a friendd..he keeps you awake, her makes you stronger..aand the best thing is..it tells you thadd you arre still alive.Welll..aand best thiing isss hurt herr befor she huurts you"
Hard words maybe, but they expressed a bit how Sasha defined her own style of fighting.
Then she faced Yatori, saying:" I am not better then you..yet..I just have a differenntt wayy of fighting.I am quite newww to this too ,my match with Layne was my fourth match in this jobb"

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore - Page 4 Empty Re: Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:24 am

"I see," Momoko considered. She smiled gently. "That confirms what I felt during the match. Thank you very much, Sasha-san. That is very useful advice."

Yatori cooed her admiration at Sasha's mention of her latest match. "That's really impressive. I don't fight the dangerous or vicious girls because I'm honestly afraid of them. Especially Layne. She gives me nightmares," she chuckled. "But you take them on... that's something I could never do..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:31 am

Sasha just shrugged. She looked at her two new comrades after biting of a new hunk from her burger.
She said:"Well the bigger the enemy, the greather the fame. I have to fight and win, other wise no unnneee will respect me for I am so unworthy"
A strange statement wich Sasha gave like other people would say, in modern days, that the esrth isn't the center of the universe.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 pm

That last bit perked Momoko's interest. "Unworthy?" She wondered why Sasha sounded... insecure was the word she considered, though the word and Sasha seemed as closely related as plants and animals.

"You're too humble," Yatori said. "I think you're pretty worthy- though I'll have to pass on trying you out, gomen."

"Why do you think you're unworthy, Sasha-san?" Momoko asked.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:09 am

Sasha looked at Yatori,quite straight with ashort kind of flash in her green eyes.
"So you wonna challenge me? Just name a place, the rules and the stakes and we can do it" There was no anger or aggression in her words, just some pride, alot of energy and that lust for challenge that was part of Sasha's nature.
She then looked at ^Momoko with a short bow of her head,thinking a bit befor she spoke:"For I am too weak and a failure...I will have to prove my worth"
Sasha explained her self with that words, not knwoing if Momoko would understand.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:09 pm

Yatori grimaced. "Gomen, I pass. You'd pound me like I were a punching bag. Mina-san and Jean-san were scary enough. I've run enough risks of concussions from slams."

"She said you can name the rules," Momoko pointed out. "You can specify no striking."

"Eh?"

To Sasha, Momoko said, "I understand, Sasha-san. You want to prove yourself worthy in your own eyes through your own achievements. That is very admirable."

Yatori considered the matter. "No striking, huh..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:59 am

Sasha smiled, happy that Momoko seemed to be someone who understood her.With a bite into her burger,still chewing a bit as she talked on, she smiled at Yatori.
"Well ashhh I saidd and only if you like" Sasha said to Yatori befor turning at Momoko.
"Yes, I need to prove my self, well to mayn peoples..but yes also to myself" Sasha said to Momoko.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:50 am

Yatori was still considering the matter. "No striking, no striking..." She was obviously intimidated by the thought of fighting a striker like Sasha, yet also faintly interested in pursuing such a match.

"Then allow me to say that you're strong, Sasha-san," Momoko said. "Since you keep pursuing your dreams through the hardest challenges."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:38 am

Sasha blushed deep red at Momoko's words,ignoring Yatori's hesitation for a moment.With a short glance at Yatori she smiled at Momoko saying:"Thanks, but I think I will have to fight on. My battle with Layne was a matter of honor out of two reasons"
Sasha took another bite of burger and loked at Momoko, still red in her face.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:24 am

Momoko nodded, showing how well she understood Sasha and letting the matter rest as it was.

"I can't decide, Momo-chan," Yatori finally muttered.

"Then, perhaps," Momoko broached, "Sasha-san and I can show you?"

"Hmm?" Then Yatori did a double-take upon realizing what Momoko had just implied. "Uso!"

"Uso ja nai. Sasha-san," Momoko said, "I would like to help you in your mission by sparring with you one day. If you do not mind, that is?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next