Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Era of Hell vs Horus Heresy] Shanari Vs Kitsune

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Era of Hell vs Horus Heresy] Shanari Vs Kitsune - Page 2 Empty Re: [Era of Hell vs Horus Heresy] Shanari Vs Kitsune

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Not again.. Shanari was focussed now, she rushed closed to Kitsune untill that punch went for her face, pressing her hand upon the top of Kitsune's incoming fist and jumped off her feet, barely making the punch miss her while she went for a counter attack, trying to send a high jump kick right to Kitsune's face while using her extended arm as support.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Era of Hell vs Horus Heresy] Shanari Vs Kitsune - Page 2 Empty Re: [Era of Hell vs Horus Heresy] Shanari Vs Kitsune

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Kitsune's head snapped back as Shanari managed to dodge her punch and kick her in the face but all this did was give Kitsune a bloody lip. Kitsune tasting her own blood smiled a very wicked smile as she looked at Shanari "Looks like you've drawn first blood but you shouldn't be too proud of that because now i'm angry" and with that said Kitsune lunged at Shanari trying to spear her to the mat where she could mount her chest and begin a counter attack.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:05 am

Shanari didn't expect Kitsune to recover so soon, then getting speared quite hard onto her back, coughing out her air like she was rammed by something hard into her stomach, she glared up with half open eyes at Kitsune, she was afraid that in this kind of position, Shanari would be in a great disadvantage, trying to slam her knee up against the girl's lower back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 am

Kitsune continued to smile as she managed to spear Shanari to the mat but her opponent just wouldn't give up as Kitsune was kneed in the back which caused her to gasp in pain but Kitsune held strong and aimed a powerful punch at Shanari's face and if that connencted Kitsune would begin to throw more punches until Shanari managed to throw her off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 am

Shanari had hoped to get Kitsune off her with that strike but her attack lacked power from this kind of range, taking the punch hard in the face, cursing out loudly in Russian since it seemed Kitsune favored her attacks to the cranium area. She quickly brought her arms to her face and protected it, moments later feeling that it was the best course of action she had taken, the punches that rained down upon her, she tried to knee the girl repeatedly in the back in return.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 am

Kitsune managed to get a few good punches in before the pain in her back forced her to jump off of Shanari or risk further damage to her back. Kitsune however just continued to smile as she stood up and turned to look at Shanari "Thats a good look for you, at the feet of your betters" and woth that said Kitsune let out a evil laugh that reverberated throughout the stadium.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:38 am

Shanari rested upon the mat when the barrage finally halted, then she heard those words but managed to keep herself from yelling out at Kitsune, aslong as Shanari had her composure, her speed remained quick, just as quick as her focus was. She rose back upon her feet, rubbing the side of her head while she paid attention to Kitsune, she had to hit her good for once, somewhere that Kitsune couldn't recover that quick from and then she had an idea.

Shanari rubbed her head a few more times before she suddenly rushed forward and then jumped to the side once close enough, suddenly kicking her leg sideways and trying to slam her foot right against the side of Kitsune's kneecap.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:43 am

Kitsune continued to laugh as Shanari rubbed her head "Whats the matter don't tell me i hurt you too much" Kitsune laughed as she brought her fists up and walked towards Shanari but then her opponent used her incredible speed again and soon Kitsune's leg buckled from the kick to the knee cap earning a pained scream from Kitsune. "Agh you little bitch how dare you?" Kitsune then tried to stand back up but pain exploded in her leg and she fell back down to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:47 am

The moment Kitsune dropped to the mat again after trying to get up, Shanari knew she had to strike with all she had. This is my chance, time for a finisher! Shanari stepped away from Kitsune, creating a bit of distance between them but enough to still be able to kick her, she then did a full spin of her body, trying to use the speed to her advantage and extended one leg out as she spun towards Kitsune, trying to sweepkick her right in the face this time with all she had.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:54 am

Kitsune swore under her breath as the pain radiated throughout her leg but this all just made Kitsune angry as she punched her fist into the ground before looking up to recieve a kick straight to her face which sent her tumbling to the mat in a heap. Kitsune's body twitched for a second before it rose to all fours "No a little insect like you can not beat me" Kitsune said slowly getting to her feet but she looked incredibly beat up and some in the audience wondered how she was still standing after a hit like that.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next