by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Momoko's Introduction (for Chardis)

2 posters

Go down

Momoko's Introduction (for Chardis) Empty Momoko's Introduction (for Chardis)

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:37 pm

A camera crew was rolling the confrence would begin after they got a chance to set up in the ring.Momoko's music played, Love and Roll for a crowd mixed with reporters, her former fans at PDWA (Paradise Wrestling Dolls Alliance) and some AFW friction fans. She was in her usual wrestling attire as she began to introduce herself to the anxious crowd.

"Konichiwa, as some as you know my name's Momoko Sakuragi and I plan to wrestle in this league at AFW. In my career at PDWA. I had 30 wins and 20 losses. I hope that my career here will help me become a better wrestler." Momoko said straightforwardly as she tried to make a good impression. "And to my fans at PDWA I apologize for not being in that league anymore. But, I have decided to wrestle here until the end of my career."

Momoko cracked a smile and pointed toward the camera, "And this is a message to all those listed on the AFW Friction Roster, if you any feel like a good fight I'm always up for one!"

Last edited by 863 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Momoko's Introduction (for Chardis) Empty Re: Momoko's Introduction (for Chardis)

Post by Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:14 am

The familiar theme music of an old rival blared throughout the arena as Red Reiko and the catgirl twins walked down the ramp. Reiko made her way down the ramp in her skimpy red wrestling attire looking ready for a fight. She would tease the crowd and provocatively slip into the ring through the middle rope.

She would walk straight up to Momoko as one of the twins handed her a mic. "So you think that you could just end our feud with that Fluke win and walk away? You want a fight today, baby? You got it!!" she exclaimed dropping the mic and moving to the opposite turn buckle to wait for one of their bikini clad refs to start the match.

(check PPV forum for the match!!))

Last edited by 1 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Momoko's Introduction (for Chardis) Empty Re: Momoko's Introduction (for Chardis)

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:53 am

Momoko frowned as she saw her rival come into the ring and call her out. She had came all the way here to settle the score with her. Momoko frown turned into a grin as she stared Red Reiko down speaking into the mike with fire and passion.

"Bring it Reiko, I wanted another crack at you before I left anyway!" Momoko yelled, there was no other opponent she would like to face for her debut match then her oldest and fiercest of foes from her old league.

She got into her corner and threw the mike out of the ring and leaned agaisnt her turnbuckle. Momoko stared at Reiko as the bell was about to ring. The bell would ring and the two competitors would meet int the center of the ring and engaged in a grapple.
For you viewers at home

"If you want to watch Reiko vs Momoko please order on PPV for only 5.99" an announcer said,

((The loser will be fucked by strap on and fucked while screaming the winner's name))
Momoko's Introduction (for Chardis) Momoko_vs_reiko_by_oathk33per-d3ayyat.png

Last edited by 863 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down