Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Feathers vs. The Lockharts

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Feathers vs. The Lockharts - Page 12 Empty Re: The Feathers vs. The Lockharts

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:40 am

BF looked to Leila, she was still feeling pain as the tears continued to stream. "Oh, man....Ugh...I don't know how long I'm gonna last."

WF looked to her little sister and smiled. "Don't worry, Black, you rest. I'll handle this from here." With that, WF would walk toward Leila, cracking her knuckles and offered Leila for a test of strength.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The Feathers vs. The Lockharts - Page 12 Empty Re: The Feathers vs. The Lockharts

Post by Missingkeys Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:24 am

The feeling of fear never left leila, but she did her best to ignore it as she acccepted the test of strength.

SHe had no way in beating WF in strength or skill unlike her sister, but that didn't mean she was giving in.

"Uhh!" She felt WF overpowering her easily as soon as she accepted the test.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:55 pm

WF was easily dominating her, but then she would spin her around to give her a knee in the back to raise her off the ground and down hard on her bum. Then she would go for a Crucifix Powerbomb in order to unleash her "Totem Pole" finisher.

Last edited by 971 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:20 am

With the difference in strength, WF easily spun her around and kneed her in the back, where she fell down hard.

"Uhh..." She moaned, but as soon as she did, WF lifted her up for a crucifix powerbomb, she barely had time to register it before she was tossed and slammed onto the mat.

Fortunately because she tossed her, she landed up really close to the ropes, and as soon as she did, she was lifted up again by her hair, where WF spun her around slammed her knee into her back again, causing her to yell out in pain. However WF wasn't done and she lifted her up by her shoulders and slammed her on her back.

By then, her entire back was in pain, as she was lifted up and dropped countless times already almost like a basketball. But the worst was yet to come.

As WF Lifted her on her back once more, readying her for a another crucifix powerbomb, she was helpless and could only watch in fear as WF slammed her down again. The pain shot through her back once more, and she was easily losing consious, she just wanted to get out of the ring with this monster.

Unfortunately the worst was yet to come when WF raised her hands together in a tomahawk formation Leila who was on the verge of tears, kept her eyes close, trying not to cry.

But--

"KYAAAAAAAAA!!!"

She screamed as her eyes snapped open from the shock and pain, when WF's hand slammed onto her womanhood so hard, that she broke.

Tears started flowing out, as she held her badly injured womanhood She rolled about in pain, all the while crying, She knew it, she had no chance against WF in the beginning, and now she wanted nothing more then to get away from the monster as soon as possible.

Yet she was already at the end of her limits, and she could barely utter a word, all her remaining strength went into nursing her injured sex as she laid on the ground crying.

Seeing her in that state left a terrible taste in Aerial's mouth. She wanted to make Leila more confident and stronger, and now she was regretting it.

Her grip tightened around the ropes as she held all her anger in. She knew it was a match, but WF had taken it too far and beaten and broke her sister till she was like that.

She was going to make WF pay for this if she entered the ring.

Last edited by 1169 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:41 pm

WF looked around her after she finished her move: Leila was still rolling around in pain, BF was still in pain herself and she felt so bad for her friend, and Aerial who was indeed enraged over this. She hung her head in shame and wanted to cry after all the pain she has caused her sister's new friend. She has to try to make it right so she bent down and carried Leila to her sister."Please forgive me, Leila. I didnt mean to cause you so much pain." She laid her down close to Aerial and said to the oldest Lockhart, "I'm sorry, Aerial...really...I...I don't know what got into me...Leila is a strong fighter...I just...I don't know if you can ever forgive me..." With that, she would slowly and sadly walk back to her post. A few silent tears fell as she walked.

Whether Aerial was going into the ring or not, BF would grab her bag from underneath the ring and go over to where Leila was. She offered her an ice pack from her bag to dull the pain on her womanhood and showed a shy smile. "Sorry about that, Leila. My sister didn't mean to go that hard on you." BF was still feeling pain from Leila's frogsplash, but she didn't want to make enemies.

Last edited by 971 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:00 am; edited 4 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Yet despite the anger Aerial felt at WF, first priority still came to her sister. Even after WF placed her sister in front of her, she made her move and entered the ring, as she turned around and headed back to her corner. As she was taking up her ice pack, even before turning around, Aerial made her move.

As such the next thing she did shocked the entire arena. "Ref, we're forfetting this match!" She declared as she entered the ring, and carried her sister up in her arms bridal style and walked away.

"And don't think this is over, even if this was a match, I still haven't forgiven you for breaking my sister like this." Aerial emotionlessly said as she walked out of the ring, carrying her little sister who burrowed her face in her chest as she cried.

Ignoring the two sisters, and the audience who was booing them, she made her way up the walkway as they left.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:50 pm

Both of the Feather sisters looked at each other and then to the Lockharts who were walking away. Foreiting?! It can't end like this!

WF was the first to run to the eldest Lockhart. "Aerial! Aerial, wait! Stop!" She held Aerial's shoulder and didn't care if Aerial was going to punch her in the face. "Aerial, please. Don't quit yet! I said I was sorry and I know it hurted you as much as it did to Leila, but please forgive me!"

BF soon followed and went up to see Leila who was still crying. "Leila, please you have to believe to us! You and Aerial!" She then turned to Aerial. "Aerial, we can help Leila! Please!" BF can almost see that Leila knew and understood the Feathers. If only Leila can tell her older sister to understand so they can help...

Last edited by 971 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:41 am; edited 3 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 pm

"It's over, my sister's will to fight is broken. Besides I already declared it, I can't take it back." Aerial shook her off, not turning around at all.

"If you have any apologies, give them to my sister, I checked her back earlier, apparently it's injured eitherway." She continued off without a care, ignoring all the boos the crowd was giving them.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:47 pm

BF would hold on a little longer to Leila as she said, "Leila...Leila, we're sorry!" With that, Aerial continued on her way.

Both Feathers watched Aerial carry Leila. "I wish there was something we can do." said BF. "We can't let Leila's fighting end like this."

"All we can do now, sis, is to pray." replied WF. "And we'll do what we can to help them. Don't worry about that."

Last edited by 971 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:31 am

Feather sister's win via forfeit

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next