Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Come to Collect

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Come to Collect - Page 5 Empty Re: Come to Collect

Post by Darius Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Sarah remained on the ground facedown as Raiye inspected her, nary a sound nor a whisper coming from her other than her slow and steady breathing. It was odd to see Sarah in such a humbled state, and the way she was sleeping there she would have almost looked cute, if you got past the fact she was covered in blood.

When Raiye picked her up Sarah's limp body offered no resistance. She hung limply in Raiye's arms as she was carried off, and would probably remain unconscious until they arrived at wherever she was being taken to.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:35 am

Raiye brought the unconsious Sarah to Lute's house as instructed, then bringing her to the spare bedroom and placed her on the bed, where she would use handcuffs to chain Sarah's wrists upon the bedposts. This wasn't really Raiye's kind of thing, she still saw Sarah as a sort of friend, a person who she could relate with but orders were orders.

She decided to sit on the edge of the bed, taking out a cigarette and lighting it up to take a quick inhale, she really needed one after the fight, waiting for Sarah to wake up so she could start questioning her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:39 am

It would be a few moments after she was shackled to the bed when sarah would finally come to. "Ugh..." Sarah groaned as her eyes fluttered open, blinking away the remaining sleep. When her eyes focused and her head cleared Sarah took in the unfamiliar surroundings. "What the?" Sarah muttered. She tried to get up but quickly realized she couldn't move her arms. She was handcuffed to the bed.

Sarah's eyes widened with panic. Immediately she started thrashing against her binds, shaking the bed back and forth trying to break the chains, but quickly gave up, slumping back to the bed in defeat. That's when she noticed how sore she was, and from the taste on her lips her head was bloody. That's right, she was in a fight with Raiye. And speaking of her kidnapper she now saw her sitting at the edge of the bed, smoking a cigarette like none of this mattered to her.

Sarah gave a half-hearted smirk. "Man....you're into some kinky shit," Sarah said laughing lighly, but soon started coughing in pain. Sighing, Sarah slumped down to the bed again. "I lost, huh?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:43 am

Raiye looked over her shoulder when she heard Sarah, a calm expression upon her face. Still, she smirked when Sarah still joked despite the situation she was in, getting off the bed and walking up besides her just so she could sit on the side of the bed and besides her. " Heh, you wish it was that kinky. "

She was waiting for Lute to arrive but she had recently gotten a phone call that she was coming later then expected, which left Raiye dealing with Sarah for now. " Here's what's going to happen. Lute wants a word with you, in a way that you'll be unable to resist. Well, much like the God father thing. Good movie by the way. " She then reached for the phone on the night desk and quietly went through it. " But you aren't going to see her for another hour. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Sarah rested against the bed with a sigh, deciding to take some small comfort in the fact she could rest her weary body. Despite the fact she had lost she wasn't angry. She had learned awhile back that getting hung up over every loss would end up dstroying her, and it almost had. And if she had to lose to anyone she was glad it was to Raiye at least.

Sarah frowned when she heard the reason for her capture. "You gotta be fucking kidding me," she growled, and soon started coughing in pain again. Raiye had really done a number on her. "Lute's not a Godfather, she's a retard. One who can't even do her own dirty work." Sarah tried one last time to break her handcuffs, but even if she was at full strength it was useless, again collasing to the bed in exhaustion.

"What the fuck do you assholes want with me anyway?" Sarah snapped. "I'm done. I'm out of the Era of Hell. Was more fucking trouble than it was worth."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:52 pm

" We're not the Era of Hell. " She got closer to Sarah, inspecting the bruises and wounds carefully. " But it's always nice to be called an asshole. " Once Raiye was done checking Sarah's face and body for wounds, did she get off the bed and onto the night desk, quietly searching through the phone.

" I don't really know what she wants, or anything for that matter, some leader I am, eh? " She'd smirk over at the bound girl, before throwing the phone against the wall across from where she was standing. " Useless Nokia. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Sarah glared up at Raiye as she inspected her wounds. There were quite a few of them, especially around her face where most of the damage had been done. She didn't need a mirror to tell her that she was probably swelling. "Oh, not the Era of Hell?" Sarah asked with a sneer. "It must be some other useless organization full of psychos then."

Staying chained to the bed Sarah watched as Raiye fiddled with her phone then winced as it was thrown against the wall. Sarah frowned at her situation, being at the mercy of these people wasn't fun. Maybe she could talk her way out of this, "You know, Raiye," Sarah said, a smile forming on her bleeding lips. "You don't have to keep me here. You're way too tough to follow that bitch's orders. She should be taking orders from you." Sarah motioned at her handcuffs. "So what say you let me out of these cuffs and we show that bitch who's boss when she gets here?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:32 pm

" You do realize I'm not actually crazy, right? I just said I was to get you to fight at your fullest against me." She rested back against the wall while remaining ontop of the nightdesk but then hearing Sarah's words, she started to chuckle, hopping off the desk and back towards the bed and leant over it, gently trailing a finger up Sarah's arm and to the cuffs, softly poking it.

" Realease you? I'm only doing this for money, Sarah. " She'd remove the cigarette from her lips, taking a comfy seat on the bed besides Sarah and quietly waited for Lute to arrive. " Only for the money.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Sarah blinked when Raiye started to approach her. Was she actualy going to let her go? She shivered as Raiye ran her finger up her arm, but with her arms currently cuffed she couldn't exactly do anything to stop her. Sarah would then turn to glare at Raiye, her mouth forming a smirk. "I've got money too. Lots of it from winning my matches. Let me out of here and its yours." Bargaining was not something Sarah did a lot but considering the situation she couldn't afford to put it beneath her. "What do you say?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Raiye wasn't the type to deal with such people, who bargained for their life, still, she figured since it was Sarah, she could atleast trust her, so her hand reached back into her pocket, taking out a small key and brought it to the cuffs that held Sarah's right wrist, starting to slowly undo it while her eyes trailed back to Sarah's face. " How much are we talking about. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down