Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oni vs Milkmaid : Hentai Tornado Tag Toys

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oni vs Milkmaid : Hentai Tornado Tag Toys - Page 2 Empty Re: Oni vs Milkmaid : Hentai Tornado Tag Toys

Post by RickyC Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:16 am

Virginia is more than compliant as Ryoko pulls her close, exhaling softly as the larger girl stroked her neck. Gently smiling she would give Ryoko’️s breasts a soft squeeze, letting them bulge around her hands some before moving her head forward to nuzzle her cheek against them. “Mmm, I know dad dere’️s more… bud I admid that tis is da best of dem…” Virginia then smirks craftily before delivering a soft kiss between her cleavage before extending her tongue and tracing it along the inside of her bust.

Cilla only smiles and blushes as Hia pulls her hair to tilt her face up. “Yes slow wud be gud nauw… bud I wud luike to admid dat ay have noover been wid one so beeg.” She smirks as she mirrors Virginia, with far less tact but much more vigor. Letting one hand slide down to clumsily grope at Hia’️s ass the other moves up to her breast, massaging at it from below. Cilla would then lick at Hia’️s nipple, toying with it as she rubbed her tongue back and forth against the nub.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Oni vs Milkmaid : Hentai Tornado Tag Toys - Page 2 Empty Re: Oni vs Milkmaid : Hentai Tornado Tag Toys

Post by jadeitehx Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:29 pm

Ryo smiled down at her opponent , “damn.. this is got be real nice...” she thought to herself before letting out a quick “OH” as her breasts got softly squeezed , “maughty maid.. maybe i should teach you a lesson” she giggled playfully , feeling good and fine at her face pressed on her boobs then her tongue on the cleavage. “Yes ..that good my little maid” she whispered in her hears , “but... you have to feel nice too” she slided her hands down starting from her shoulder again and then straceing them all down to her bottom where she gave her a squeezing.
“...ther is always one first time” smiled back the red head that with a hand still on her hair used the other to caress Cilla hips , her main intent would be to head with that toward her mound , but she decided to accept the cowgirl challenge in their challenge : to go slow. She moved the hands up and cupped her left breast playing with the thumb on her nipple , “but as youh will noticeh i am noth only bugh ..and i do noth haveh only breastsh” she replyed with a hint of moan at the end of her words , still with her eyes towering her opponent , “youh lick goodh”.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:24 am

"Yah, ahy weel feel gud soon enof, but as a maid, I musd perfom may servaces furst." Virginia smiles as she gives Ryo's breasts on final squeeze, before she begins to slide down her body, her hands caressing down her sides. She plants a trail of soft, lingering kisses which begins at her breasts and slowly snakes it's way down over her abs, before fading just above her privates. Viginia pauses, giving short, passionate breaths against Ryo's barely covered womanhood before extending the tip of her tounge to touch her.

Cilla lets out a long low moan as her nipple is teased by Hia's thumb, slowly growing hard in the process. "Mah...jah, woud you luike me to take care of yur othar pards as weel?" He hands rub against the larger girls sides expectantly, eager for what ever came her way.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:23 am

“Yess ..like a good maid should...” whispered softly Vivian that had been caught in Virginia's rythm , she had to go the grip on her opponent's bottom ,licking her own lips at the escitement provoked by the kissing on her cleavage and the road to her crotch , her hands moved up toward her shoulder , caressing all the way her back till them. “you act kind ... maybe we won't be so rough with you” add Ryo placeing the palm on Virginia's head like show the arena's crowd her wills to keep her in place and control the maid as well. “maybe you should beg me to have the honor to lick it” she add breakeing the blonde movements , pulling her hair back so to lift her face with the tongue in sight as it touched the edge of her bottom bikini.
“my partner is more lean to ass worshipping” smiled Hisa , she thought that Cilla was asking about the same begging that Ryo wanted from Virginia ; “but i am open to anything” she teased rubbing back onto Cilla , playing at the same game , loseing her carefullness , thinking that sweet Cilla was not a danger for her , she lean her head a bit forward kissing her forehead. One hand still playing with her nipple , the other caressing her side till her hips height then pulled her closer to press their breasts togeter.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:56 am

Virgina smiles pleasantly up at Ryo, "Mmmyah, I weel make yoo feel woundahful..." With that Virgina lets out a faint airy gasp, her hands moving around to squeeze Ryo's ass, pulling the larger girl's bikini right up against her. She tounge slowly snakes out, lightly touching against the very bottom of the bikini, tickling her gently and erotically, but not licking it just yet. "Mmm, a beeg beutiful gurl luike yoo shood get da best treatment...does that what you want?" She turns her eyes up, giving Ryo a sultry, seductive look, waiting for her to ask for Virginia to begin.

Cilla isn't as perceptive as any of the other wrestlers, only giving a soft smile accompanied with a blush as Hisa kisses her forehead. She opens her mouth to speak but can only let out a soft, happy whimper as her nipple is teased to attention. As Hisa pulls their bodies together, she lets out a long, low moan, as her warm breasts press into Hisa. Her eyes roll back as she pants in estacy before pulling against Hisa as well, looking for more. As she pulls as unwittingly begins to shift Hisa's center of balance, slowly pulling her into a position to fall tumbling back against the mat to the height advantage.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:44 am

Ryo groan softly as she felt Virginia hands move on her lower body flesh ; “HHHNNNNNhhh” a louder moan escaped as she had her bikini pulled , her mound now close to her opponent face. The green haired girl looked down at her opponent , her mind looseing her battle to control her lust , many thought crossed in her , “i can take back control..anytime i want.. and in adding she is already on her knees in front of me...”. With her hands still on her opponent's hairs she looked down for what seems an eternity , then her wish for sex get the best over her control , “yes... start licking me.. lick me like a good maid should worshipe her superior” , Ryoko words came out like to underline that she was the one oin control and forceing the opponent to do it , thinking this way to avoid look already in trouble with her. Her eyes locked onto Virginia ones , readying to pull the hairs once needed or before things could get too dangerous , then a loud “THUD” made her turn her eyes and attention where Cilla and Hisa were.

Hisa was smileing big time looking at her opponent reactions , she saw Cilla eyes move back and thought that she was loveing the press of their bodyes into each other , she kissed her forehead once again and pulls again on her to have their breasts rubs togeter , her nipples were an inch or more ups than Cilla due to her much bigger height and she was starting to move them in round when she felt her body falling. Her arms were around Cilla as the weight shifted back too fast makeing her loose balance and fall on the mat on her back with a loud “THUD” , followed by her “ouhhhffff” as she worked as deadening matrass for her opponent ; she let loose her hugs a bit stunned as Cilla was right over her.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:53 pm

Virginia looks up patiently, gently stroking Ryo's as she waists having caught Cilla and Hisa snippet of conversation. As Ryo gives the command, Virgina looks up to lock eyes with her, "Ooh, ah weel...I weel make yoo feel veery gud..." Not breaking her gaze, she moves her head forward, her tounge gently tracing against the lining of Ryo's bikini, her refined expert movements taunting Ryo, briefly touching her more sesative areas before moving away to service another area. She pants against the larger girls crotch, fanning at her flame. As she hears the thud of the other pair of wrestlers hitting the floor, Ryo's head turns away. He opponent distracted she presses her face deep between Ryo's legs, burying her mouth right against her bikini, her tounge pressing hrd through the fabric, spreading her opponents lower lips as her tounge ravishishs her bikini.

Cilla takes the fall with ease, more caught up in the pleasure of her erogenous zones to notice what was happening, not to mention Hisa taking the brunt force of Cilla's weight. As she slowly comes to her senses she blushes as she realises what's happened. "Ahm soo soory, ed's mauy fauld." She shift uncomfortably on top of Hisa as if to get up, then pauses and continues, grinding her body hard into Hisa, pushing her down it the process. "Ooo, yoor bodee feels gud here..." She smiles as she presses in close, her weight becoming very apperent, her hands wrap around Hisa's breasts, massging the powerfully, grabbing at all of her most sensative areas, pleasuring them. "Cood ay...weel, cood I do yoo here?"

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:07 pm

The green haired girl was trying to understand what her partner was doing with her opponent , suddenly she felt her mound pressed hard under the tissue of her bikini bottom. “wha ahhhhnnhhh” she fainted a loud moan turning her head to watch Virginia movement , she saw that her head was buried against her crotch and she geve her a soft pull of hair letting out another “oohhnnn” moan. She would have done it harder , but the tongue teasing that spreaded her labia through the tissue had somewhat stopped her action , “goodd.. sluuttth” she whispered again at the licking maid on her knees. After the first seconds of surprise , Ryo , thinking to have again control over the situation watrched again the other two fighters to see if her partner would need help.

Hisa groan shackeing her heas “yes..it.. was..” she reply blaming someway Cilla about the fall , her body had took most of the bumping force and her tummy crotch and breasts got pressed by the cowdressed girl. Slowly she placed her hands on her opponent's shoulder like to help her move up and away from her , thinking that Cilla could be stunned too and do not takaing it immediately that she was just rubbing onto her harder , “ooohhww” she breathed out in lust when their breasts rubbed hard onto each other , “what you dooing?”. Hisa question had not a right reply from the smaller girl that had her hands over the big boobs of the red haired girl , “hhhnnnn fuuckkk” she protested and weakly brought the hands on her opponent's wrists like to stop her.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:02 am

((My bad))

Virginia was far less confident that Ryu actually had as much control as she thought, but at the same time, she wasn't quite sure that Ryu was where she wanted to be either. "Is gud for you?" She smirks as she continues to grope her ass, at the same time beginning to slide down the strings of her bikini. "I will make betar, okay?" She looks up, giving Ryo an innocent smile even as she continued to fully expose both her ass and womanhood for more direct stimulation, trying to pull her attention away from her own partner. "Doont wory aboud dem...jusd enjoy."

Cillia on the other hand was misreading all of Hisa signs of discomfort and protest as signals for her to continue. Leaning forward, her full weight becoming quite clear, it would be enough of a task for Hisa just to raise Cilla up, let alone get her off of her. Cilla wasn't making it any easier, rhythmically rocking her body back and forth, bumping her hearty curves against Hisa. As her wrists are grabbed she only takes it that she wants more. "Oooh, yoo ahr a gurl afdar my own heart." And with that, she gives the larger girls melons a strong squeeze, almost as if she was trying to milk Hisa.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:50 am

Ryoko head was turning again to watch what was happening between the other two fighters when she felt her mound stimulated again. Her hands over the maid dressed girl were enough to grant her the convinction she was still in control , so she narrowed her eyes “yes ..keep doing that.. keep doing your maid job … worshipe the mighty demoness sex...”. She playfully tapped her head and moved her hips forward , again showing the crowd she was the one leading the game. Once she saw her smile she replyed with a grin “i am not worryed much about Hisa ..she know exactly what to do...” , then she moved her hips backward to have a small breack from Virginia tongue , only to feel the tissue of her bikini press right between her crack , results of her opponent finger that was moveing it aside and that kept the hold once she moved back. “watch ou hhnn” she groaned and thought for a second to push Virginia head back. Once again Hisa's loud moan made her turn her head toward the other two girls.
Hisa on her side was still pushing with her hands on Cilla's shoulder , her strenght somewhat drained by her opponent's rubbing movements. Soft moan escapeing from her mouth as she felt her skin and flesh getting even more sensible at each passage of the cowgirl , “hhnnnn... not.. so ..fasst”. Her eyes were blinking as she felt her excitement grown , then suddenly she felt her breasys in the grip of the smaller girl “hey what are you ..oouuhhhwwww”; the strange motion of Cilla hands on her nipples made her instintively arch her body up and roll on a side. This way she pushed Cilla up and as she was off her body she had enough space to roll 180° so that she was now laying with her chest first on the mat , hardbreathing and unaware of where Cilla was at this moment.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next