Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ranked Match: #4 Angel versus #3 Tiffany Laurence

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Ranked Match: #4 Angel versus #3 Tiffany Laurence - Page 9 Empty Re: Ranked Match: #4 Angel versus #3 Tiffany Laurence

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:00 pm

At first Tiffany's words wouldn't quite register with Angel. Then, after a moment of confusion, it would finally hit her.

She...she actually surrendered?!"

With a loud, half-gleeful, half-surprised noise she would release Tiffany, letting her go and kicking her legs a bit to knock her away from her, the blonde landing right by her, then she would spread her arms wide, just lying there on the canvas, her eyes closed as the realization hit her.

The ref would soon call for the bell, and Angel would be declared the winner as she lied there, taking in deep breaths, not quite moving to get up yet.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Ranked Match: #4 Angel versus #3 Tiffany Laurence - Page 9 Empty Re: Ranked Match: #4 Angel versus #3 Tiffany Laurence

Post by valen311 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Tiffany had fallen onto her front, and continued to lie there, holding her back for a long moment. When the bell rang she put her hands over her face and let out a muffled scream of frustration, realizing her submission put her a spot back from the title.
The ref came over to ask if she was hurt, and Tiffany waved her away. "My back and pride sting like hell, but I'll be ok. Go make the announcement and raise Angel's hand." she said loudly to make herself heard by the ref girl over the wild cheering of the crowd.
As the ref went over to Angel, looking to raise the winner's hand, Tiffany would pull herself up using the ropes so she could begin to exit the ring.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Angel would finally make her way to her feet, the ref lifting her hand up into the air as she did so. She wore a big, goofy grin on her face, the Latina completely exhausted now, her giddyness over winning the only thing keeping her standing up at the moment.

As Tiffany exited the ring though, Angel would call after her, a cocky tone to her voice. "Hey! Chica! Don't worry! I plan on sending Kirin down your way soon, so you'll still get that match you wanted!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:27 am

"Yeah...thanks for that." Tiffany said dryly as she made her way back to the dressing room. Tired, hurting and disappointed in herself for giving up in such a crucial match, the cowgirl wanted nothing more then to shower and make her way home.

End. Angel defeats Tiffany via submission

Last edited by 133 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:21 am

Rankings updated

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ranked Match: #4 Angel versus #3 Tiffany Laurence - Page 9 GXChUKwRanked Match: #4 Angel versus #3 Tiffany Laurence - Page 9 1BElGMIRanked Match: #4 Angel versus #3 Tiffany Laurence - Page 9 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9