Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Sister's Revenge] Karina vs Taylor

4 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Sister's Revenge] Karina vs Taylor - Page 6 Empty Re: [Sister's Revenge] Karina vs Taylor

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Karina breathed out sharply when she was released from the choke, one hand clutching her throat, massaging it gently with her fingers. She had to get back into the match now, and there was only once way she could do anything progressive. Even if it was going to hurt her in the process, there wasn't much else she could do.

When she was hoisted upon her feet, she waited for the perfect moment while Taylor was talking to her, trying to grab the sides of Taylor's head with both hands, holding her steady and then try to headbutt her roughly in the face.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Sister's Revenge] Karina vs Taylor - Page 6 Empty Re: [Sister's Revenge] Karina vs Taylor

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Thunk.

"Fuck!" Taylor reeled away from Karina, one hand holding her face. Karina had got her square in the nose, and while she knew it wasn't broken she still would definitely have preferred that she didn't let it happen. Her eyes were immediately blurry and teary and her face throbbed with pain. She shook her head and tried to blink away the tears so she could at least find where she was in the ring if not where Karina was. She didn't know how much she'd managed to slow the psycho down with the beating she gave her, but she definitely didn't want to wait to find out.

She stumbled back till she reached the far ropes. She rubbed her eyes again and caught sight of Karina. Ever defiant, Taylor showed Karina her middle finger while still wiping tears away with her other hand.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Seeing Taylor finally taking some pain, it made Karina's ordeal a whole lot better, not being able to hide that smirk on her face, the girl was even in tears, now Karina was getting confident, she had to follow up to this matter, to show Taylor what error she made with taunting her.

Biting onto her bottom lip quite hard, to try and devert the attention of the pain in her head and throat, she moved forward towards Taylor, the fact that she was flipped off by the girl was only making Karina certain of injuring Taylor and when she was close, she tried a short but strong clothesline, trying to hit her over the ropes and out of the ring agan.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Getting hit in the nose really sucked. For one it hurts like hell, but also your eyes water up and it almost always turns into a bleeder. Taylor hated it. It was like Karina had headbutted her with mace.

She cleared her eyes just in time to get a very clear view of an enraged Karina just as she clotheslined the shit out of her. She took the impact around her upper chest and the force of it threw her back and she ended up tumbling over the top rope and landing awkwardly on the ring apron before rolling off to the floor. She picked herself up and shook her head to clear it. Ow. She flashed a grin up at Karina and showed her a pair of middle fingers, skipping to the side to make sure Karina couldn't follow up with something right away and hoping to find enough room to get back in the ring.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever been clotheslined like that before and had it hurt so little. You really have nooo power at all. Maybe that's why you're so angry." She discreetly wiped at the little trickle of blood that tickled her upper lip.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:55 am

Karina stepped back and away from the ropes, making her way back to the center of the ring and let her eyes follow Taylor down outside the ring. She crossed her arms against her chest, trying to prevent herself from going after her though Taylor's tauntign was really starting to frustrate her but she could play that same game, although never doing so, she was going to teach Taylor just how to bark, smirking to Taylor while her head tilted to the side.

" Just keep barking. When the going gets tough, you hide as far as possible, just like you do now. Maybe you should just stick in high school where you belong. But I gotta give you credit for all that barking, atleast you're good at that! ""

She then smirked wider, uncrossing his arms and clenching her hands into tight fists, she was ready to deal some damage once more despite the holds Taylor had put her in, she was going to make her pay twofold the moment she'd come back in the ring.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:09 am

Taylor laughed obnoxiously, wiping at the the trickle of hot blood that had started from her nose. "Aww, did I hurt your widdle feelings? Glad to know it's working. You just get good and angry, and when you're ready to get hurt some more I'll be here."

Taylor checked her hand where she'd wiped at her noseblood and sneered at the streak of blood on her fingers. It was bleeding more than she thought. Her nose wasn't broken, though, she was fine. She made a show of wiping the whole length of one forearm across the bloody streak under her nose, then the other. It was sort of a crazy thing to do, to intentionally smear her own blood over her, but she was feeling a little crazier than usual. This psycho girl wasn't like the little cutesy girls that filled much of the AFW, the Kawaii girls or whatever they were called. She had to meet this psycho head on with a little psychosis of her own.

Never taking her eyes off of Karina, Taylor vaulted up onto the ring apron and leaned down to rest her forearms on the top rope, cocking her hips to the side and tossing her hair back. She grinned mischievously at Karina.

"Well, I'll admit you do look pretty upset. If I had known you were so fragile, I wouldn't have taken this fight. Now I'm worried that I'll make you cry or something... if you aren't already." Taylor squinted at Karina and laughed.

"C'mon, come get me. I'll make you even uglier." Taylor suggestively slapped her elbow and drew a circle around Karina's face with her finger. "You're such a joke." She spat, her voice dripping with disgust.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Watching from the crowd was a certain someone. Someone whom both wrestlers in the ring know well. She watched the entire match, and she didn't like how'd it went so far. She decided that it was time for her to step in, and massacre that girl named Taylor Sparks. As the crowd was busy making their bustling cheers and boos, she silently stood up from her seat, dressed in blue jeans and a red hoodie, already wearing the hood to conceal herself. She proceeded to walk up the ring's barricade, catching a view of Taylor standing on the apron from behind.

'You son of a bitch... I'll make sure you'll pay with your life... For what you did to my sister just now. For what you did to ME!' She thought angrily as she removed her hood, revealing her messy white hair. Her hateful, orange-red eyes staring at the back of Taylor's as she climbed over the barricades and landed on the hard floor outside of the ring, trying to sneak up on Taylor. Without warning, Leiko grabbed at the punk girl's ankles, and yanked it hard backwards, aiming to make Taylor fall on the hard outside floor and in the process, smash the girl's face on the edge of the apron during the fall.

Last edited by 553 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Taylor's eyes were fixed on Karina while she awaited her inevitable bull rush. She was taken completely by surprise when someone grabbed her ankles. There was that paralyzed moment of indecision where her brain was too busy trying to wrap around what had just happened and couldn't quite think of what to do about it, and then her feet were no longer under her. She dropped, her already bloody face bouncing off the apron despite her efforts to catch herself, and then she slid off onto the floor.

"Uhnn..." Taylor was stunned. She instinctively scrambled away from whoever it was that was behind her, crawling on her knees with one hand on the ground and the other over her face. She was definitely not ready for that. She just had to get away, regroup, then she could see what the hell was happening and why it seemed like she was suddenly fighting two people.

"Shit..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:12 am

Leiko looked at the crawling Taylor, before she silently followed her, stalking her prey. She started to walk fast enough that it out paces the girl's crawling speed. And with that, she would past the girl and stand in front of her, halting Taylor's advances as she looked down at her blue-haired nemesis. "Since my sister couldn't finish the job, I guess it's time for me to pick up the pieces, and throw it out of the trash." Leiko said in a very serious, dark tone, before suddenly sending her right leg up and aimed to strike the tip of her foot against Taylor's chest.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Taylor stopped when she bumped into something. Someone. She'd cleared her head enough and was back to lucidity, and when she looked up it took her a moment to remember the girl. Then she grinned.

"Oh. Hi white rabbit." She was actually a little relieved, she'd already beat this girl down once. She'd just do it again.

But then she heard the sound of the bell. They were calling the match. Wait... "Wha-" Taylor was looking the wrong way and was knocked onto her butt by Leiko's kick. It hurt, sure, but it wasn't the first thing in her mind. The ref had stopped the match, presumably due to Leiko's interference.

"What? No! NO!" Taylor screamed, scrambling back into the ring and leaving Leiko behind and not paying any attention to her or her sister. She took off after the ref, pleading with him. "Hey! Hey! What are you doing! Don't do that! We're still going! Forget about..." Taylor couldn't think of Leiko's name and just flailed a hand in her direction.

Sure, a disqualification meant that Taylor would technically have won, but without beating Karina. She didn't want that. She wanted, she needed, to beat Karina to prove to herself and everyone else that she could and she belonged here with all these other girls. Now that wasn't going to happen, not tonight. She could feel herself getting all red-faced over it.

"FUCK!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next