by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Sister's Revenge] Karina vs Taylor

4 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Sister's Revenge] Karina vs Taylor - Page 4 Empty Re: [Sister's Revenge] Karina vs Taylor

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Karina was in real trouble now, Taylor was position quite effectively to keep Karina down and to prevent her from doing anything, all she could do is struggle about, trying to keep her oxygen supply in her lungs. She had to admit that Taylor was strong for someone that looked so young, trying her best to get out of it, to keep on struggling and prevent herself from staying down like this, being choked by the girl's shin only shut her eyes tightly in pain, tryng her absolute best to struggle and get herself free.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Sister's Revenge] Karina vs Taylor - Page 4 Empty Re: [Sister's Revenge] Karina vs Taylor

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Taylor was thrilled. She had Karina caught and she felt like she could just choke her out and go home. She should've gone to her jujitsu in the first place. Still, she wasn't done. She leaned down closer to Karina's face and eased up on the pressure just enough so that Karina wouldn't go out.

"Hey. listen. I'm sorry about your sister, okay? I'm sorry. I'll tell her that too. I understand, okay? But you must know your sister pretty well, so you must know that she's not exactly some innocent little pacifist. I only fought her to keep her from wrecking that poor little pirate girl. Okay? Fights happen here, that's what we do."

She didn't realistically expect to get through to Karina, but if she didn't she could hopefully just pour on the pressure and put her out.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Karina did everything she could to keep her conciousness together, knowing she was in a quite a predicament, where it seemd tat escape was pretty much impossible unless Taylor released her or did something stupid, which seemed to be the case when she moved her head closer, she knew she could try to hook her arm around her neck and pull her off her, glaring at her with one eye as she listened to her. It seemed Taylor was actually honest about what she was saying, Still.. It was her little sister, she couldn't just ignore it no matter what happened.

" ...Then you'd understand this fight aswell! "

She then lifted her arm up, the one closest and able to hook it around Taylor's neck so that she could try and yank her off.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:37 pm

"Eep!"

Karina yanked Taylor off of her. She let go of her hold and managed a somewhat sloppy roll to come back to her feet. She spun to face Karina. She was annoyed. Annoyed that she'd escaped, that she'd apparently let her, and that she was being a total dork about the sister thing. How dense was everyone. Maybe Sarah Gatt taught dork classes. They must've been well attended.

With a growl and a long step in, Taylor soccer kicked Karina across the face.

"Fine. Then let's fight. Get up."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Though Karina had suffered from the choke and having taken some punches, Karina could still roll away in time before the socceer kick. She quickly got upon her feet, a smirk suddenly played upon her lips, for someone like Taylor to get her in a pin like that and still hurting her, this was truly entertaining! She got herself ready again, rolling her shoulders up and keeping her eyes on Taylor.

" Well now! Where were we. I really hate to talk during a fight, but I suppose you ATLEAST sparked some interest. Let's just beat the hell out of eachother till one passes out, eh? You just made me concentrate less on revenge and more about fighting an opponent. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 am

Taylor half sneered. "That sounds more like it. But now that it's just us two, you should know, I'm better than you and I'm going to kick your ass. You don't have another sister, do you? I don't want ANOTHER one coming after me."

As she danced to the side, circling Karina, she remembered the pain in her knee. She didn't let it show. It wasn't that bad. Taylor decided to respond in kind. She lunged forward and jumped up for a dropkick, but instead of aiming high she kicked out both boots for Karina's lead kneecap.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:23 pm

" Hrm? Beat me? You got quite an imagination there. And I fight my own battles. So... Taylor. Show me what you got. "

She didn't need to wait long for it, the girl charged to her and went for a dropkick, such a risky move that did great damage if it's impact was true. However Karina was still focussed, jumping to the side and away from the drop kick, then she'd quickly jump down and try to slam one knee down hard onto Taylor's stomach as the girl would land on the mat.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Taylor figured her dropkick would miss. That was okay. She was more interested in drawing Karina into an exchange where she could use her speed, and where Karina wouldn't keep up. That was provided Taylor could keep up herself and avoid being killed by Karina. She imagined herself as a swarm of bees attacking a bear.

As soon as she hit the mat she rolled once to the side and bounced back up, narrowly avoiding having Karina's knee dig a trench in her back. While Karina was still on one knee, Taylor jumped at her again to plant one foot on the thigh of Karina's bent leg and and throw her other knee up at Karina's face.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Though Karina was impressed by Taylor's technique and speed, she wasn't going to stand still and let herself take the hit, with heself still on one knee and Taylor used her kneeled stance, Karina quicklyl let herself fall t the side before the knee came to her face, she knew that this would render her on the ground again and unable to attack the countering Taylor, so all she really could do is try and roll away and create some distances again, Karina could take some hit but wasn't going to let herself get hit in the head that easily.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:27 am

Taylor sailed past Karina as she fell to the side. Her knee hit nothing but air, causing her to land more heavily on her hurt leg. She grimaced, growled, shut out the pain, and spun to see Karina falling to her back. No way in hell was she going to give her a moment to get up and reset.

She nearly dove at Karina's legs. She grabbed for one of Karina's legs and snagged an ankle. She picked it up high and slung it to the side to roll Karina onto her stomach, and bent the leg at the knee and scissored her own legs around Karina's shin. She reached up high with one arm and fell onto Karina, bringing the point of her elbow down between her shoulder blades.

It was all coming together now. The waiting and the preparation and the trash talk were all done. She felt like she was one step ahead of Karina and all she had to do was beat the living hell out of her, knock her out, pin her, sub her, whatever, then she'd forget aaaalll about her first matches. She was going to make miss psycho bad-ass powerhouse chick look like a whimpering little girl, and she was going to enjoy it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next