Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sharaiya and Shanari VS Nha and Sha

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Sharaiya and Shanari VS Nha and Sha - Page 7 Empty Re: Sharaiya and Shanari VS Nha and Sha

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 pm

" Looks like she doesn't want to stay down. " Shanari stepped over to Nha untill she was right besides her, looking down at her and started to smirk. " Last chance, Nha. Stay down or get hurt beyond repair.. I'm sure Sarah wouldn't like to see you unable to move your legs anymore, you'd be useless! "

Sharaiya looked down at Sha for the moment, making sure they weren't going to trick them, they were going to win, and that was final.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Sharaiya and Shanari VS Nha and Sha - Page 7 Empty Re: Sharaiya and Shanari VS Nha and Sha

Post by Darius Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:35 am

Sha was out cold, that much was sure, still laying with her cheek against the mat taking in slow breaths. She wouldn't be able to help her poor sister from being manhandled by these to Russians.

Nha struggled to get to her hands and knees, her breathing fast and harsh as she tried to recover. When Shaanri stood behind her, she glared at her fiercly out of the corner of her eye. "Hell no," she growled. "I'm not going to lose to you. You who hurt Sarah so much." With a furious snarl Nha would blast foward and try to tackle Shanari around the waist. "I'll kill you!!!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 am

For a moment, Shanari thought back about what happened between her and Sarah, she honestly wished everything didn't go like that, she ended up losing alot of friends towards something she ironically wanted to stop. " Sarah. " A soft whisper came from Shanari, who was unable to see Nha rushed at her and ended up tackling her down onto her back, leaving Sharaia to get ready to interfere while Shanari gazed up at Nha. " I would never hurt Sarah Intentionally. " She then lifted her hand up and tried to grab onto Nha's throat and squeeze tightly. " You don't know what went on, and yet still you want to hate me when it wasn't exactly me. Even When Sha was turned into a similar way, you still blame me. When will you stop? I love Sarah, with all my heart, but I know that what happened, which wasn't my doing, screwed that up, I accept that she no longer wants me to be near her, now you should do that same. "

Last edited by 131 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:04 am

"GuHH!" Nha gasped as once again a tight grip came upon her throat, and the faimliar feeling of oxygen deprivation set in. She grabbed at the wrist, gasping for air as she lay upon Shanari as once again she tried to explain herself. Which pissed Nha off more than anything else. "Don't...bullshit me!" Nha choked out. "You think you can just say that it wasn't you...and everything ould just be okay?! You think this is a fucking comic book?!" Nha continued to struggle against Shanari, put she could not break her vice-like grip.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:55 am

" Who said I wanted everything to be okay? I can't change back time and won't. " She started to squeeze Nha's even tighter, trying to choke her out while she was ontop of her. " I'm not going to beg for forgiveness either, Sarah can believe what she wants so can you and so can Sha, I don't need to be believed, nor am I asking to. People have seen what happened, and they can all judge for themselves. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 am

Nha choked and gasped desperately for air the longer the choke was maintained, but the longer she was in it the weaker her struggles were becoming. She wanted to argue with Shanari, to yell at her some more, but with the grip on her throat it was impossible. Finally her movements stopped altogether, and with a final moan Nha passed out in Shanari's fierce grip.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:30 am

Shanari pushed Nha off her once the Egyptian had fallen, getting back upon her feet and checked the two unconsious sisters, then back at the referee to silently glare at her to count them out, Sharaiya had rested back against the ropes to watch the scene infront of her, not really seeming interested all that much.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:16 pm

the ref-girl quickly dropped to the mat and looked between the sisters, trying to figure out which one she should count out. After a short while she grabbed Sha's hand, lifted it up and let it drop limply to the mat. She did this once, tice, three times, and the bell was rung to declare the Russian sisters the winner. It wsn't even much of a match. More like a slaughter.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:07 pm

" Looks like the match is over after all. " Shanari dusted off her clothes, looking down at the twins before she simply shrugged and left the ring, Sharaiya soon following after her, they had done their job, their damage, their warning for Nha to be mindful of the future, that's all Shanari had to do, Sharaiya was just here to make sure they were going to suffer for their previous incidents.

" Let's go hit the Arcade. "

Shanari and Sharaiya win via K.O

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7