Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Megumi and Tomomi Vs. Raiye and Karina

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Megumi and Tomomi Vs. Raiye and Karina - Page 7 Empty Re: Megumi and Tomomi Vs. Raiye and Karina

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Megumi locked up with Karina as best as she could, but since she hadn't quite gotten up completely yet she was easily overpowered. Megumi got pushed backwards quickly, until her back hit the corner turnbuckle. "Uh!" Megumi grunted. Karina got lucky, pushing Megumi into a neutral corner, where Tomomi couldn't interfere. Still, even pinned in the corner, Megumi pushed back forcefully to try and get some momentum back.

"You just keep on telling yourself that Karina, I think you're a bit more than bi-curious," Megumi taunted, a sly smile on her face.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Megumi and Tomomi Vs. Raiye and Karina - Page 7 Empty Re: Megumi and Tomomi Vs. Raiye and Karina

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Karina's eyes widened when Megumi said that, something about this girl absolutely annoyed her,leaning her head in close and growled as she stared into her eyes.

" I.. Am.. NOT.. Bi-curious.. "

Karina kept Megumi pinned roughly against the turnbuckle, thinking of a way to make her pay and shut her up at the same time.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:38 pm

While Karina just kept pushing Megumi back, Megumi had already devised a plan to break from the hold. She just wanted to get on last taunt in before she did. "Then you're definitely a lesbian," Megumi said with a wink, "Not that I mind, I rather like lesbians myself!"

Then, before Karina can respond, Megumi would spring into action. She would quickly stand on top of the bottom turnbuckle, and the use her added height to send one of her knees straight at Karina's chin! Even if it didn't hit, Karina might have to let go from the surprise factor of the move.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Karina's face went deep red when she was called a lesbian, she wanted to punch her now but the girl did a surprising move, getting the knee hard against her chin. " Gah!!! " She immidiatly released Megumi and stepped back, clutching her chin and licking her teeth to make sure she was't bleeding, she hadn't expect that but it didn't atter since it hurt like hell.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 pm

After slamming her knee into Karina and forcing her back, Megumi continued to climb the turnbuckle, until she stood completely on top of the corner post. She turned around to face Karina, whom she hoped was just finishing her recovery.

"Take this!" Megumi shouted. She leapt off the top ropes with her legs wide open, aiming to trap Karina's head in between them. Then Megumi would use her momentum to drive her forwards and down onto the mat, slamming Karina in a Flying Frankensteiner!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Karina only became angry again when she knew her jaw was fine, looking up to see Megumi coming at her, wating to catch her but instead she had a pair of legs around her head and a view of Megumi's crotch but before she could panick she was slammed down onto the mat and flat on her back, arms and legs sprawle out upon it.

" Nnn! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:04 am

After landing the frankensteiner, Megumi waved at the referee. It seemed that she landed in a perfect schoolgirl pin position, with Karina's face right underneath her crotch. The referee came over and began the count. "One!" she called out.

"I'm sure you're loving it down there," Megumi said softly, so only Karina could hear, "It's right over your mouth, you know." She pushed down a little with her hips, as if to drive that point home.

While the ref counted, Tomomi snuck into the ring. She was waiting for Raiye to leap in, so that she would stop her. That was teamwork, after all!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:07 am

Karina had to focus again but it was hard considering what she was looking at it, Megumi's words again struck fire within Karina but this time she couldn't display an outburst of anger. There was a split second where she had a softened, submissive gaze up at Megumi before she tried to arch her body up and get herself loose, also trying her best not to nuzzle into Megumi's crotch.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Before Megumi could get her second count, Karina bucked upwards, breaking the submission. And despite Karina's best efforts to not nuzzle Megumi's crotch, she failed and her nose brushed against Megumi's womanhood. Megumi slipped and fell forwards, catching herself just in time.

"Tsk, don't wanna stay on bottom huh?" Megumi said. She shuffled backwards and stood up, getting beside Karina.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Karina quickly sat up and breathed out loudly for renewed air, her face was red and a bit sweaty but she managed to spoke out softly so only Megumi could hear.

" ...You know that I prefer.. Top. You should know that, Megumi. "

Karina would try to stand up again, in her mind she knew that she had to play dirty now, in a way she was sure Megumi would not expect, she had seen Raiye do it to Tomomi and it had worked, now she just had to do the same.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next