Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 7:25 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 5:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Lobo, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lethe Cherry vs Lilith

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lethe Cherry vs Lilith - Page 3 Empty Re: Lethe Cherry vs Lilith

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:00 pm

"Gh!" She grunts as she's slapped across the face after she's released. She'll start trying to get up to her feet by pushing up on her hands and knees, but her right arm quickly gave out and she slumped back down to the mat. Lethe was now almost like a wounded animal, wanting to tear her opponent to pieces, but her body refused to obey her.

She felt Lilith climbing back on top of her, first trapping her legs, and then her arms. Before she knew what was going on, she was suddenly being pulled back until she was suddenly held up in the air by her arms and her legs. Her arms were now in an excruciating amount of pain, her eyes shut tightly as she refused to scream out, a hot tear or two starting to trail down her cheeks as she bit down with everything she had.

She was completely unaware to just why the crowd had starting doing whoops and wolf whistles.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Lilith was really punished the poor girl now but she had to make sure Lethe couldn't punch her anymore, nor would she be quick enough to even launch a decent attack at her. Not only that, the celing hold was a follow up submission for Lilith, she just needed to weaken Lethe to the point where she would no longer struggle against her.

Despite looking rather weak, Lilith had no trouble lowering Lethe before she'd lift her up high and straight her arms, legs and back, smiling up at her when she heard the whistles, deciding to humiliate the girl, she focussed on slowly rebalancing her by holding the girl up but spread her legs a little more to give a part of the crowd more view of Lethe's panties.

" I hope you're wearing panties underneath.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Lethe clenched her teeth so tightly she could almost feel them starting to crack. She hissed at the way she adjusted her, and then suddenly heard Lilith's words, and came to a horrid realization.

The crowd could see up her skirt. Her face started to flare red as the crowd could see her back panties with skulls and crossbones decorated all over them. She thrashed her head around, her face almost as red as her last name as she desperately tried to close her legs and break out of the submission. "I'll tear you to shreds!!" She shouts, furious with her now.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm

"Oh dear me.. Am I embarassing you? "

She giggled sweetly up at Lethe, trying to hold her completely still while she worked to spread those legs even further apart. She gave the girl's wounded arm a light twist, just to renew the pain in them.

" Lethe, today is the day you'll be a happy girl.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:16 pm

"Acck!" She coughed out as LIlith twisted on that arm, and felt her legs spreading wider. "You will NOT get away with this!" She snarled, livid with the blonde haired girl as she tried to swing her body weight left and right to try and unbalance herself enough that she drops her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:14 am

"If only you realized how wrong you are. "

Lilith held on tightly, maintaing the balance of the hold while she kept Lethe's legs spread, then she suddenly released the girl's arms to let her head crash down on her shoulder, once again trying to wrap her arm around Lethe's face to pull her into a dragon sleeper while free hand slipped back up to stroke the girl's side up and down, still holding her legs spread wide and in the celing hold clutch.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:12 am

"Ahhh!!" Lethe gasped, finally letting out an audible sound of pain and surprise as the move is changed into a combination dragon sleeper ceiling hold. She shut her eyes tightly, thrashing her head around. This... this couldn't be happening. It was like a horrible dream she couldn't wake out of. She shut her eyes tightly, trying to shut herself out. She wouldn't let Lilith get to her. She'd at least hold on to that!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:53 am

" You will enjoy it soon. "

Her fingers graced themselves further ' up ' Lethe's body, stopping just at her waist and lifted her shirt over the girl's breasts, then lightly stroking and dragging her nails softly over the skin of her tummy, almost with feather like touches. She couldn't stand all that head shaking so she shifted her arm a bit so she could squeeze it around Lethe's lips and head, silencing and holding her head tightly in place to secure her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 am

"Gh.... stop!" She cried out as her shirt started to get lifted up. She clenched her teeth as her midriff and black skull bra were exposed, her face growing redder as she continued to play with her, leaving her unable to do anything about. "Stop!! Mmmff!" She grunts as she covers her mouth. She shuts her eyes tightly, salty tears dripping down her cheeks as she remained helpless against this woman.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:43 pm

" Do you train alot? You got such a toned body. "

Lilith mostly spoke to herself, she was admiring Lethe's waist, her hand went lower, down to the underside of Lethe's bra and gently trailing a finger over the line of her breast untill it found it's way between her breasts, gently stroking her finger up and down between her breasts.

" I wonder how you taste.. We'll have to find out. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content