Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nikki Knockout vs Athena Asahara

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Nikki Knockout vs Athena Asahara - Page 8 Empty Re: Nikki Knockout vs Athena Asahara

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:40 am

Athena realized Nikki's point in her nick name after she felt Nikki's thigh muscles coil around her neck. "Yes...that nick name makes sense...now." Athena said still showing a small amount of fight by resisting to tap out again.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Nikki Knockout vs Athena Asahara - Page 8 Empty Re: Nikki Knockout vs Athena Asahara

Post by Darius Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:44 am

Nikki would let up after a short display of power, still grinning like a fool. "I guess I should ask you if you give up now..." Nikki muttered crossing her arms, pondering for a second. She still didn't realize Athena had already given up. "well, do you give up Athena?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:47 am

Even though she didn't want to give up, she was too weak to fight back at this point. Athena had no choice. "Yes I give up Nikki." She said tapping her thigh. Knowing this was her second time giving up.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:50 am

"Alright! I win again!" Nikki shouted with a righteous grin. The bell rang and the crowd cheered the victress on, and Nikki raised her hands in the air to take it all in, still keeping Athena in her dreaded finisher. She looked don at Athena again. "Now tell me I'm the bestest, most pretty girl in the league!" Nikki commanded childishly. Her legs involuntarily tightened around Athena's neck.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:55 am

After the bell rang Athena expected to be let go, but wasn't happening and she felt Nikki's thigh muscles still coiled around her neck. "I give Nikki." Athena repeated not knowing what Nikki was planning on doing. She then heard Nikki's request to repeat what she said. "Nikki.....you're the bestest, most pretty girl....in the league." Athena repeated only because she thought Nikki would let her go if she said it.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:58 am

"Gee, thanks, Athena!" Nikki giggled. Now that all had been said and done it was time to end this, the Nikki 'Knockout' way. "Nighty night Athena!" Nikki aid, waving her opponant goodby, right before she would apply merciless pressure with her legs, going for a clean knockout to end the match.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:01 am

Once again Athena was disappointed that she wasn't let go, but now faced a new prob being knocked out by Nikki's powerful Thighs. "I...Give I give!" Athena said wiggling around and tapping out in a last ditch effort to be freed.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:04 am

Nikki hummed to herself as she waited for Athena to pass out. Her struggles were easy to ride out given the positions. It would take a crowbar to pry Nikki off at this point. All she had to do was wait...
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:06 am

Athena feeling light headed realized Nikki wouldn't let her go and after that fact was realized by her it was too late. Athena's body slumped down and her arm feel down to the mat then finally her eyes closed and now was out cold in between Nikki's thighs.

Last edited by 369 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Nikki flt Athena slowly go out, sending a strange shiver of pleasure running up her spine. She sighed in satisfaction, and unwound her legs from around Athena's neck and arm, letting her head flop lifelessly to the mat. "Told you I'd knock you out!" Nikki giggled, even though Athena couldn't hear her. She'd then reach into her skirt pocket, and pull out her black permanant marker.

"And now so you won't fotget about me..." Nikki said, right before she started to doodle on Athena's face. She wrote down the words: Beaten by the bestest most pretiest girl in the whole league! across her forehead and face in big bold letters. "There we go!" Nikki said, pocketing the marker once she was done. SHe then patted Athena's prone head. "Goodbye Athena! It was a good match!" And with that Nikki skipped out of the ring amst the cheering fans, congradulating her on another entertaining victory.

Winner by Submission, Nikki 'Knockout'.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8