Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

Post by Harukasan Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:50 am

Haruka would lie next to Arthur catching her breath. She seemed exhilirated that she was taking it to a real professional wrestler and form what she could hear the crowd seemed to be into this match too.

Haruka eventually struggled up and seemed to stagger into a corner. This match had been going on for some time and the sweat glistening on her showed she was starting to use up her reserves of energy.

Perhaps I should finish this now...

Haruka waited in the corner for Arthur to recover and presumably get up. Haruka would even be gesturing frantically and shouting at him to rise. If he did, Haruka would then go to explode at him with ehr World Shaking Clothesline attack.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

Post by anegge Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm

It seemed like a burst of energy filled the air as Arthur stood groggily to his feet, and his blonde opponent charged at him. Then the very earth shook as he struck the mat with massive force. Like a bass rumbling, the crowd slowly responded with a loud cheer building to a crescendo.

Arthur lay flat on his back coughing in air, his back burning with pain.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 6 GXChUKwHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 6 1BElGMIHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Haruka stumbled and fell to her hands and knees after executing such a big attack, almost as if she had inflicted a lot of damage to herself as well. Arthur did have a fairly muscular body after all. Haruka was on her hands and knees for a few moments, breathing hard and sweating bullets on the mat.

Then she crawled over to where Arthur lay and collapsed on top of his midsection to try and cover him for the pin. She didn't even have the energy to try and hook his leg.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:21 am

Arthur growled as Haruka moved to cover him for the pin. He wouldn't be able to kick out in time. Well, actually he wouldn't have been able to kick out if Haruka hadn't spent five seconds crawling over to him.

"One, two..." he kicked up to one side causing the exhausted blonde to slide off him, before executing a quick roll to the side to a position where he could get a hand on the ropes. Then bracing himself her took a slow shift up onto his knees, then one foot, then both feet leaving him standing. He grinned and turned towards Haruka, "Not bad." he informed her.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 6 GXChUKwHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 6 1BElGMIHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:47 am

Haruka's world seemed to come crashing down both physically and psychologically as Arthur forcibly kicked out from the pin attempt on him. Haruka at this point had given all that she had and the fact that she had nailed him with her finisher seemed to be the last trump card. At this point she was pretty much spent and sensed that she no longer had the energy to really ride this match out. Only pure luck would save her now and that seemed very ephemeral.

Sweat dripped down from her nearly naked bronze body as she grabbed the middle rope and shakily got to her feet. Arthur might be able to tell from the distant look on her face as well as the way her body sweated and shook that she was on her last legs.

After she was able to pull herself up and was holding top rope for support was when Arthur complimented her on her attempted finisher. Haruka knew she had no chance of recovering for a second wind now. She would have to strike out in desperation. She gave a ragged cry and rushed at Arthur desperately but she was leaving herselrf wide open.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6