Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Masane Tajiri vs Amy Young

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Masane Tajiri vs Amy Young - Page 3 Empty Re: Masane Tajiri vs Amy Young

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:58 am

Masane started to get up, until Amy suddenly lurched up and grabbed her around the neck, pulling her back down. "Ah!" She squeaked as she was pulled down, then was then rolled over. She looked up at Amy with surprise before Amy suddenly pulled open her gi, exposing her D sized breasts.

Her face went red as her breasts were exposed to the kawaii, and started to squirm away a little bit before Amy leaned down and started to suck on her left nipple. "Mmmn.. A..Amy...ch-chan.." She moaned out before trying to push Amy's head away from her breast half heartedly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 am

Amy had looked up with her eyes and saw her red face, she would stop for a second and would smile. "Aw, Masa-chan! You're such a cutey petuty!" Amy would say, before going back down, licking and sucking on her nipple for a while, before rising her head again. "I wonder if Amy can get any milk from Masa-chan? What do you think Masa-chan?" Amy would ask with a smile and went back to the nipple.

Last edited by 1093 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:29 am

Masane swallowed nervously, and moaned as she continued to lick and suck on her nipple. She blushed at Amy's question, and tried harder to push Amy's head away from her breast. "C..cut it out!" She protested.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:35 am

"Mmm..." Amy would moan before raising her head and would tilt it to the side before getting off. "Sorry, Masa-chan, Amy was a bad girl...I want you to enjoy yourself too..." She would say, getting on her knees and would look at Masane with a smile. "Sorries! Let's kiss and make up Masa-chan!" With that she would try to lock in another kiss, and would try to grope her breasts.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Masane was surprised when Amy actually listened to her. She started to sit up as Amy got off her body, but before she could sit up, she was pinned back down with another kiss, and she gasped through her nose as she felt those petite hands on her breasts once more.

All right, if she wasn't going to let her up, she'd fight fire with fire. She started to reach her arms around Amy's back slowly, and would begin to fondle with her bra in return.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Amy let go of the kiss with a cute little poping noise and would smile at Masane, rubbing their noses together. "Hehe! Oh Masa-chan! That feels so nice!" Amy would reach back and would try to unhook her bra. If this worked she would lean in and would start to rub their breasts together.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Masane smiled nervously up at the kawaii, thinking this would cause her to gain a little momentum in their fight, until she felt Amy actually assisting Masane with her own bra. She didn't expect Amy to be shy about it, but a little surprised reaction would've been good!

Before she could plan her next action of attack, Amy had made her move, and pressed down her breasts against Masane's DD breasts. Masane's eyes lit up as she felt her nipples make contact with Amy's, and started to moan softly, squirming underneath the kawaii as she felt her nipples stiffening up.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:05 am

"Hehe! Oh Masa-chan!~" Amy would chirp happily, rubbing their breasts together even more, smiling down at her, Amy was having all kinds of fun! She had leaned in and started to rub her nose against Masane, moaning a bit as she kept up the rubbing. She would move down a little and would attempt to remove the bottom of Masane's gi. If she did she'd remove her own panties.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:36 pm

"Ahhnnn..." She whimpers softly as Amy only pressed down further, and felt her rubbing her nose against her cheek. As Amy tried to move down and pull off her pants, she finally reacted, and tried to clamp her legs around the small girl's waist, trying to roll her over and squeeze her good.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:32 am

Amy gasped as she was sissored at the waist and rolled over, getting squeezed hard at the waist and Amy had gasped a little. Amy would smile a little however and would reach up with her hands and she would start to play with Masane's breasts, groping them and play with the nipples, rubbing them playfully.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next