Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Locker Room Blitz ( For Patrick )

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Locker Room Blitz ( For Patrick ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Locker Room Blitz ( For Patrick )

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 pm

" As if I'd ever like you! You wish I did! Having someone like me to like you huh!? " Still, while she was acting so angry the blush never left her face but soon everything changed when the girl asked about their mother, bringing back some horrible memories within Obsidia, who clenched both fists tightly.

Pearl noticed it and blinked, trying to tug on her sister's arms but not getting any response.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Locker Room Blitz ( For Patrick ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Locker Room Blitz ( For Patrick )

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Alexia blinked a little, seeing she had hit the nail on the head, and crouched down a little, her expression no longer playful.

"I'm really sorry to hear that..." She said, her ears folded down a little. "You don't need to take your aggression out on everyone because of her. Come here..." She said, trying to be nice to her, and opened her arms up for a gentle hug.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Unable to ignore her anger, the moment Alexia was being kind again, Obsidia lashed out very violently, more violent then usual, she reared her fist back, stepping in close to Alexia and tried to slam it with all her strength deep into the catgirl's gut.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Alexia couldn't cover up in time, and her eyes nearly bulged out of her skull as she took the fierce punch to her stomach. She coughed breathlessly before falling to her hands and knees, clutching her gut tightly. Her body shivered in pain, surprised the neko could punch so fiercely.

"I... was just... trying to help you..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Pearl wasn't sure what was going on anymore, but it looked like both Obsidia needed support and Alexia needed help, stepping towards Obsidia but halted by her sister's words.

" ...Help me..? Making me remember about how my past used to be..? "

Obsidia clenched both hands into fists again and stepped closer to Alexia.

" My mother always loved Pearl more then me.. Because Pearl looked and acted more like a girl while I on the other hand was like garbage, for my own family! Nothing was all sugar and rainbows for me! I had to hang on to Pearl to get somewhere, to actually get a fucking life of my own! "

Pearl was starting to back away, her legs were trembling and she was unable to say a thing about what just happened.

" I was never someone to had gotten praised for my hard work! I was but a mistake in my mother's eyes! SHE ONLY WANTED PEARL! NOT ME! SHE SAID IT WITH HER OWN WORDS!!! "

Again rage struck Obsidia and she tried to slam her fist straight towards Alexia's face now.

Last edited by 131 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Alexia folded her ears as Obsidia started to explode on her. She looked up at her, about to say something as she finished yelling at her, only to get punched hard in the head. Her head jogged to the side before slamming into the bench nearby, which was enough to make her fall unconscious.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:12 pm

Pearl had lost it aswell, there were so many things Obsidia had said and she knew there was alot more that could come out to make her feel even worse, even though it wasn't even her fault. When Alexia fell unconsious, Obsidia still headed to her to roll her onto her back and mount her stomach, getting ready to unload fist after fist on her face.

Pearl couldn't stand watching this, it was lke this was not her sister anymore. Turning to run off and away from the locker rooms, wanting to be somewhere else other then watching a onslaught happen, also holding back her tears.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Alexia was motionless as Obsidia rolled her over onto her back and sat on her stomach. Her eyes were closed, having been knocked unconscious from the blow to the head by the bench, unaware of the pain she might be dealing with when she wakes up.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Obsidia decided not to strike at the girl's face.. No.. Se had a better target.. She got her left fist up and soon slammed it down hard towards the catgirl's left breast, she was ging to make Alexia wish she'd never dress like this ever again, laughing sofftly as she was ready to unload a barrage of punches.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Alexia's body began to flop with each punch she took to the breasts, her pasties soon falling off as she continued to take abuse.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next