by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The better of the two leaders, it's in my blood

2 posters

Go down

The better of the two leaders, it's in my blood Empty The better of the two leaders, it's in my blood

Post by Maxy Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Sion is with one of AFW's interviewers in a retro like interview area dressing kind of casual. "It's been a great week of AFW action and right now I'm with a guy who hopes to be responsible for bringing to you more of that great action, Sion Maxwell. Sion as may know there are a lot of wrestlers AFW has to offer and recently another individual has come out offering her services. My question to you is why would a wrestler want to enlist you as there manager over her?"

"If you've followed wrestling for as long as I have, you'd know that over the past few years the role of a manager has slowly become a thing of the past. Back when I was in grade school there were a lot of great minds that managed great talent, but these days it's not uncommon to see a nice rack accompany a wrestler to the ring, now that may work for some people but all and all you want the job done right, and if history tells us anything it's the guys that are the most successful when it comes to managing great wrestlers. Now I'm not trying to sound sexiest and there are a number of lady managers that rank up there, and Annamaria's resume isn't a bad one, but no where does it rank up there with guys like say Captain Lou Albano or Mr. Fuji for example. I may be young compared to all of those guys and her, but three things you should know. Number one, I grew up with wrestling. My mother's one of the all time greats this sport has to offer. Number two, I'm not afraid to go that extra mile for a client. And number three, I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. I've actually been in the Friction ring on a few occasions and haven't been beaten yet. Sound a client's opponent have someone in their corner I'll keep them in line."

"So to all of those wrestlers out there, the choice is up to you, you can enlist someone who's after a quick buck, or you can enlist someone who gives a damn about this sport. Wrestling's in my blood, so if you're serious about being a somebody in AFW then let me know, and together we can both climb to top and show everyone else how it's done."

"You have me convinced, thank you Sion, we're done here let's get back to more in ring action."
Maxy
Maxy

Back to top Go down

The better of the two leaders, it's in my blood Empty Re: The better of the two leaders, it's in my blood

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 am

Annamaria had heard what Sion had said about her in an interview, and found it rather humorous, he was spot on in some points, but felt as if he didn't really get the point. She turned on a camera and began to talk. "Hiya there folks! Annamaria here! Now, you may have heard that 'I like to make a quick buck.' and how 'Wrestling's not in my blood.' Well, those tidbit's of information are true, Sion may have forgotten about something, I also make results! Now, he mentioned people who were also managers who have a better track record then I do, while that may be true, guess what people have also been in it for the money and have made real results? Bobby Heenan, The Grand Wizard, Mr.Fuji, Jimmy Hart and so many other 'heel' managers I can't even count. Now, about Sion's comment about guys doing the best, he forgot one important female manager, Sherri Martel, may god bless her soul. So, anybody interested now? Sion, I'll give you credit, wrestling in your blood is important, but will that matter in an all women's league where you can't touch the female wrestlers? I can, and I'm willing to get my hands dirty!" Annamaria would then blow a kiss to the camera and it would go out.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down