Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Josie, the jailbird!

Go down

Josie, the jailbird! Empty Josie, the jailbird!

Post by MosesGal Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Name: Josie Travers

Height: 5 ft 4 in
Weight: 122 lbs
Ratio: 36-27-37
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown, shoulder length.
Nation: United States
Alignment: None
Wrestling Style: She may not know much of wrestling, though her knowledge of street brawling may make up for this. She doesn't mind gettin her hands dirty at all so as long as it spells victory on her end.

Stats:
Endurance: ★★★
Strength: ★★★
Speed: ★★★
Defense: ★★★
Technique: ★★★

"So you wanna know about it, huh? The story of filthy, little misfit who found her way out from behind bars and now, behind the ropes of a wrestling ring. Whatever....

As cliche as it might sound, it all began with a simple stroll down the Avenue Park. Really. My boyfriend wanted to take me out for a bit after not having the time from his busy work schedule to see me. Anyway, there we were, hand in hand, giggling and chatting away in the weather when the grass was at its greenest. I might go and say that our day was nearly perfect, until one stranger's hand on my ass was all it took to ruin our little evening.

The little bastard never got away with it though. One punch made sure that the guy would spend the next few minutes staring into a pool of his own blood. Atleast, the very sight of the pervert twitching on the floor made me feel better, but for some reason, my boyfriend didn't approve of it. Not only that, but the police just happened to show up at the most conveniant time, too. As you could expect, weeks later, there I was, standing right in the middle of the courtroom, where I could hear my mother sobbing behind me while my boyfriend, who sat across from me, refused to give me eye contact. I tried explaining my side of the story, but I'd never would've thought that the judge would throw the book at me so easily. What, the guy was just on the floor bleeding and stuff...it's not like I killed him or anything! Whatever....
Prison didn't make anything better, either. I kept fighting with my inmates, so the Waren had to move me into my own private cell. It was then I realized that my maybe my boyfriend was right about me all along. My violent behavior's been having my fists meet so many faces that my hands began to hurt. I just couldn't help myself, you know? It's not like I look for trouble...
The more I fought, the more I began to realize the stunning truth; fighting is who I am. I can't help it. It's been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember the first time my fists ached after watching a bigger man slump to the ground in unconsciousness before my feet. I wouldn't blame my boyfriend if he was to break up with me the moment I get out of this dump. Hell, he's probably already seeing somone else right now as we speak. Somebody more gentle, less violent and overall, better than me. It hurts to think about it, but then I'd just take my inner feelings of pain out on the next guy who sits next to me during lunch hour.

One night, some bozo who lived in the cell right beside mines was starting some trouble. Two police guards showed up to shut him up, but then what started as a routinely act of authority turned into an all out prison scuffle. That night was probably my lucky night. It made it so easy for me to slip out during the raid. Once I got out, the first thing on my mind was going to see my boyfriend...to see if he still felt the same way about me even if I enjoyed penetrating someone's face with my fist just as much I liked getting penetrated in the backseat of his car. Something told me that I was better off leaving him alone. It was probably best if he never saw my face again. Besides, how would I look if he found out that his girlfriend had just broken out of prison?

Riiiiiight.

From there on, I was pretty much a nomad, wandering the streets in search of the next brawl. Maybe after my 120,876th fight, I'd forget all about my boyfriend, or any fleeting notions of love. During some random day, a weeks later, after breaking some guy's nose for giving me the wrong flavored topping on my ice-cream, I noticed a flyer for AFW; some well known wrestling federation where a bunch of people get fame of slapping around each other until they pass out. It looked like luck had struck me twice..."

Attire:
When she just broke out of Island Shore Penitentiary and wandered into AFW, she was wearing nothing but her orange, prison jump suit and handcuffs, so it was a miracle how she managed to pass off as a AFW combatant after knocking out another female wrestler and taking her clothes.

What she's wearing now is the first thing she found while wandering into the female lockers; a black, tight, form hugging, sleeveless one peice that stopped abover her knees. A layer over that would be an orange, backless, thong leotard, and also complete with typical knee and elbow guards....not her stlye of dress, but it'll have to do until she finds something else to wear. Come to think of it, being dressed up as some female gladiator made her quite fond of her prison shackles now...

Intro Theme:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UhsvyFStkg:2ekuzg8i]The very song that kept her sane through her months of facing the prison walls in her lonely cell...[/url:2ekuzg8i]

Preferred match styles: Hardcore, first blood, standard, and quite possibly hentai...as soon as she figures out how that one goes.

Special Moves:
Iron Prison Gates
Uses for this move is limited, but if she manages to get her opponent in a front headlock, with her arms around her enemies head and under thier neck, she will sit down and scissor her legs around thier body to control movement. A dangerous chokehold that can restrict bloodflow and cause unconsciousness within seconds--not that she can count that high.

Beat Down Rush:
More of move to wear her opponent down than to to flat-out finish them off. She begins throwing a simple punch to the face, then depending on given situations, she may branch off into numberous other forms of attack.

Facies First!
If she ends up standing side to side of her opponent, she will reach behind to hook her opponents head and hooking thier leg in hers. After that, she will fall foward, forcing her opponent down, face-first on the mat.

Hentai moves
Shameless Cuffs:
Josie maneuvers the defender into a position in which she hooks one of thier legs in her arms and then thier other leg with her own. This way, both of thier legs are trapped, one in Josie's arms, and the other in Josie's legs. Folding the victim up, the attacker will be able to pull the victims legs over and apart and even to tighten the matchbook on her.
This manuever is heavily based off the Spladle hold, therefore, if the lock gets sunk in deep, this move literally squeezes the air out of the victim’️s lungs forcing him/her to take short and fast breaths in an effort to compensate. Once enough air has been driven out from her enemy just from being in such a position for a long time, Josie will now use a free hand to rouse a pending orgasm from within thier crotch.

Other not-so-known facts:
Josie carries an extreme dislike for Phea Leonards...

Last edited by 1089 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

MosesGal

Back to top Go down