by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 3 Empty Re: Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy

Post by anegge Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Gord grunted taking advantage of Revy's elbowing antics to grab each of the woman's arms and slide her biceps up across his furry knees locking her tightly into a helpless position. Gord grinned and reached down to cup each of the big brawlers enormous tits. His fingers dug firmly into her massaging as he slowly started to juice her melons.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 3 GXChUKwQueen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 3 1BElGMIQueen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 3 Empty Re: Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:30 am

Revy let out a long groan as she was locked into place, bent backward and her teats mauled. Her aerolas and nips puffed out as the strong fingers dug into her bust, her natural milk dripping loose from her nips with its unatural alcoholic flavor. She moaned and struggled, though weakened by the mixing pain and pleasure of the manhandling of her teat.

"Ughhh... can't treat me like your freaky cow wife, longhorn," she grunted weakly as she tried thrashing clumsily free

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Revy's suggestion had Gord's left eyebrow twitching. He wasn't certain what a "freaky cow wife" even was. "I'm pretty sure that as long as I"m on your' back. I can do whatever I please." he replied punctuating his reply with a firm pinch on the woman's nips. But then the bovine brought his left hand back, leaning forward slightly until his big shaft was pressing into Revy's spine and giving her a sharp slap on the butt before warming his furred forefinger down between the blond Oni's legs to press on her sex again.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 3 GXChUKwQueen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 3 1BElGMIQueen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 am

Revy let out an aroused groan as her nip and lower lips were manipulated. She panted a bit at the feeling of his hardon, but mustered just enough focus to try and close her thighs around his wrist, trying to roll in sudden resistance to squash the minotaur under her back, if she was lucky

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:05 pm

"Wahh?" inquired the bovine as his mighty opponent suddenly rolled over on top of him using only the grip on his wrist. "Shit, you're strong." he muttered trying to slip his wrist out from between the blond's legs while bringing his ankles up over her thighs in an awkward attempt to prevent her escape.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:51 am

Revy gave a hard grunt as she rolled away, sweaty and tired but she at least managed to slip out. She was still a bit worse for the wear though, hard abs and soft tits twitching as she panted and tried to rise, wiping her brow with the back of her hand. "Not bad, bullseye," she huffed

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:40 am

Gord grinned at the complement, and not just at the complement. The majestic Oni rose to her feet as he did the same, her body glistening with sweat, panting with exertion her blonde hair clinging to her back. He stared at her cracking his knuckles as she brushed herself off like nothing had happened. Gods, she was getting him so hard.

He came in low swinging in at her presumably aching abs. He was aiming for a fierce punch combo to her gut and the underside of her jugs that would leave the tiring woman pinned on the ropes where he could continue punishing the beauty's body.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:30 am

Revy growled low, proudly ignoring her pain (in a mental sense, anyway) and taking a wild swing at Gord, but the man-cow had far more technique as his fist crashed into her belly, Revy's eyes flying wide open and doubling up, just to bring her heavy tit swinging down harder onto the rising fist. Revy wailed openly in the pain in her midsection clutching her belly as she fell back, ass resting on the middle ropes as she hugged her abs. She'd reach back to hold the ropes with one hand, trying to balance herself while the other clutched her hard stomach. She was sweaty and panting, clearly weak but the usual oni fire behind the weariness in her eyes

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Gord gave an excited roar and charged in trying to smash the blonde's jaw with the crown of his head in a classic bull charge. Then he pressed into her, putting his lower body between her legs as he hammered away at her kidneys with alternating hook punches, mixing things up by ringing her big tits like bells just to watch them bounce.

After a barrage of blows he tired and gave her a little clench. Finally he realized that in this mess of combat he had caught his loincloth on hers leaving his thick shaft pressing right against the surface of her soft sex. He grinned and snorted looking up at her eagerly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:03 am

"NNK!" Revy let out a hard grunt as her jaw was rammed, only starting to move when the blow connected. Her head swung back, leaving it hanging as she panted for a moment before Gord barraged her belly and side into screaming agony. She choked and coughed, spitting up her saliva over his furry shoulders at the hard blows as her strong arms dangled over the ropes limply. Her tits flew like wrecking balls from the blows, Revy howling in pain at these in particular.

Revy managed to muster up a defiant glare when Gord sidled up to her, lining up his hardon with her vag. It was all she could really do at this point, her hard muscles drained of most of their strength as the bull leaned on her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next