» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 5 Empty Re: Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy

Post by anegge Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Gord straddled the massive Oni and knelt down on top of her in a full body pin, grabbing for her wrists to hold her down. His member rested against her slick pussy again making him moan out an almost "moo". "Stay down." he ordered her as the referee rushed over to count the pin.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 5 GXChUKwQueen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 5 1BElGMIQueen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 5 Empty Re: Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:52 am

Revy panted huskly as the big bull pinned her, bullhood still dominantly mounting her groin. "N... nagh..." she managed groggily, shuddering and twitching but not enough to raise her body from the pin. "1!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:47 pm

(Reminder: 5 count pins)

Gord felt his manhood throb, so close to the slovenly goddess. Perhaps he would give her a bit of extra incentive to remain on the mat. He slipped back until his tip prodded her lips and then thrust his hips pumping into her again, as the ref counted a second time. His furred thighs rubbed against hers, as his chest laid lightly atop her melons their nipples touching, just staring down at her.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Queen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 5 GXChUKwQueen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 5 1BElGMIQueen? of the Jungle belt: Gord vs Revy - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:11 pm

"Uhhhn!" Revy grunted out as she was suddenly penetrated, her pain and alcohol-fogged mind was awakened and made even hazier by the rapid humping. She'd grab at his shoulders, but only to grab at his fur for leverage, her muscular body bobbing up and down as she let out a long passionate wail from her steady penetration. It overpowered the word "3!" from the ref

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:26 pm

At this point Gord wasn't exactly the quietest person in the world either. His own arousal was definitely peaking as well. Although he couldn't claim to compete with Revy for loudest person in the ring either. As though from a great distant, he thought he heard the ref saying something. As if that mattered anymore.

Gord buried his muzzle in the crook of Revy's neck suckling on her sweet, sweaty flesh. His thick shaft was ready to bust within the pinned blonde's tight womanhood.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Revy was just shy of delirious when she threw her head back, howling in once unwilling pleasure. She now welcomed it, spreading her toned legs wide as she could as she was lost in the sensations of the moment. She ground faster and harder on the bull's thrusting weapon, eyes fluttering between closed and half-lidded. She was far, far gone, and she was just letting herself go deeper in the pleasures of the rough penetration.

"YES! YES! Yea, right there, big guy! YESSSS!" she shrieked, her mass of muscles shuddering powerfully as she came. She was pretty sure the ref counted five, and she swore she heard bells as she orgasmed. Ah well. Still worth it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:08 am

This was amazing. Gord had hardly hoped to dream of such an outcome. As the ogress begged for his sexual slaughter to continue he roared at her, "Then take it, bitch!" which she apparently agreed to with a screamed Yes which was somehow far louder than anything Gord could muster. She came. And he reciprocated, delivering spasm after spasm of his hot manhood as his hips hammered into hers. His chest heaving he pulled out, his length somehow still hard and weakly stood to his feet.

Something, there was something important, maybe, happening. He walked to the ring side absentmindedly scooping up the blonde's big jug by the rope and then headed back for her. A short person handed him an ridiculously shaped belt causing Gord to shake his head for a moment. The minotaur's dazed state slowly faded.

Oh, he had won. He had won that thing that he had come to win. The belt thing. That was cool, he guessed. He might as well make a show of it then. He lifted one foot up and pressed it down on Revy's massive chest flexing his biceps as the referee awkwardly tried to hang the ill-fitting belt around him. And before he forgot, he swung the jug of alcohol around so that it would land next to Revy's head where she could easily reach it.

Gord defeats Revy by orgasmic pin.
Gord is the "King of The Jungle"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5