Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Match Aftermath (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Match Aftermath (For Cirno) - Page 5 Empty Re: Match Aftermath (For Cirno)

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 pm

"A-ah... thanks..." Megumi replied to Karina's compliment. The girl really knew how to pleasure, despite it being her first time. The teasing licks and breast massaging was already making Megumi feel all hot inside, and then Karina's leg began to rub against her pussy through her black panties. Megumi's wetness seeped through quickly, giving Karina a moist feeling. Her own hands ran down Karina's body until it found her butt, grabbing it and giving it a massage as well.

Tomomi shook her head. "It's fine Raiye," she said, "I don't think I'll need another gown. Not with this ice pack anyways." Tomomi stood up, shifting the ice pack a little so it didn't numb her body too much. The condensation dripped off of her body and breasts onto the floor. "Besides," she continued, "We're all girls here, there's no need to hide or anything."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Karina tried her best to pleasure Megumi, her hands slid up to grip the girl's shoulder now, letting her tongue once again roam free between the girl's breasts, panting hot air against the skin she licked on, pressing and rubbing her knee a little harder between Megumi's legs. " Mmm.. You're going to have to tell me what you like the most.. "

Raiye nodded, looking down at her own clothing, they were a bit warm from the earlier match and then decided to remove her shirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. " Well.. Atleast you seem a little less on edge around me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Megumi continued to moan, being driven wild by Karina. "W-what I like the most?" she said. Megumi had to stop and think for a moment. Then, she grabbed Karina's hands and slowly pushed them off of her shoulders.

"Hang on for a second," Megumi said. She threw aside the covers. The room was deserted now, so they had no need to be shy. Megumi pressed a button on the bed, moving it up to a sitting position. She leaned back against the pillows and spread her legs wide open, revealing her dripping wet honey pot.

"Lick me down there too," she said, gently prying aside her panties to reveal her sopping wet sex lips, already slightly parted.

Tomomi saw Raiye taking off her shirt as well, blushing and ogling the girl's breasts. She shifted to the side a bit, indicating for Raiye to sit down on the bed next to her. "Well, you're not as scary as I thought you to be," Tomomi said, "And I'm pretty sure I can take you in a fight. Not right now though!" She said with a sheepish smile.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Karina crawled a bit backwards to give MEgumi some space, wanting to know what she wanted, then blushing furiously when Megumi moved her panties to the side and showed her sex to Karina, who was frozen in place. Karina was hesitant at first but then slowly started to lean down and carefully moved in closer to the girl's face. She wanted to be very dominant with the girl now but it wouldn't be that much fun with both of them in such a shape, finally parting her own lips and letting her tongue move out to slither it softly over the girl's netherlips, then a little rougher paying attention to the girl's clit next.

Raiye threw the shirt on the chair and took a seat besides Tomomi, not being able to help but laugh at what the girl said, lifting a hand up to rub the top of the girl's head, giving her a thumbs up. " I'd like to see you try! I'm sure you'd be quite the challenge once you've recovered! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 am

Megumi moaned as Karina began first lapping at her sex lips with her tongue, then roughly sucking on her clit. "Ooohhhhh..." Megumi moaned, her face blushing as she leaned back farther, letting Karina have her way. She knew Karina was the type to like being on top, and Megumi would let her do whatever she wanted, especially if it felt so good!

Tomomi laughed a little as well when Raiye did. "I'll give you a good fight Raiye," she said, "You'll be all trapped in my submission holds, all twisted up and begging me to let you go... hehe, it'll be fun all right!" The look on her face seemed devious, kinda like she was the violent deviant now instead of Raiye.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 am

Karina's hands lifted up to grasp Megumi's breasts and squeeze them lightly, pushing against them to get a better grip. Her tongue began to expertly twirl and stroke over the girl's clit, lowering herself once she wanted to try something else and without warning she'd slowly push her tongue deep inside of the girl's sex, stroking her tongue along those warm inner walls.

Raiye couldn't help but blush, that actually sound challenging but also fun. " Mmmm.. Doesn't that sound like fun, I hate being in submission holds, even if it's by a girl that's so cute. " She'd smirk at Tomomi. " But I guess I don't have to hold back if you want to make me beg. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:55 am

Megumi gasped and moaned as Karina's tongue entered her pussy, penetrating her and stroking her inner walls, while Karina's mouth sucked on Megumi's clit. It drove her wild. Megumi moaned and squirmed, her pussy juices flowing out liberally all into Karina's mouth. Megumi couldn't hold herself back anymore. She raised her hands, and began fondling and pinching her nipples. "Hah..." Megumi gasped, "This feels... too good!"

"Hmm..." Tomomi said. She gave Raiye a smile, and leaned against her, resting her head against her shoulder. "You know, I wouldn't mind losing to you," Tomomi suddenly said, "If you treat me well after I get beaten, like now, I don't mind at all."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:03 am

Karina 's hand travelled forward and past Megumi's body, letting her had take a hold of Megumi's butt cheek and massaging it firmly, pulling against it to get Megumi's crotch closer against her, inhaling her arousing scent, which only drove her actions wilder, her tongue thrusting in and out with a quickened pace, often rubbing her tongue along the inner walls and her clit, groping at her butt cheek whenever she thrusted inwards.

Raiye looked at Tomomi once her head rested against her shoulder, not being able to help but smile, lifting her hand up to gently stroke through Tomomi's hair. ' Eh, like others, I have a secret soft spot for cute girls like you and it's bigger since you just told me you want me to beg for mercy, hah! Can't wait to see you try. " She leaned her weight against Tomomi to hold her carefuly against her. " I suppose I could refrain from using punches or kicks if we'd fight again and learn some submisson holds of my own.. But I'd definitaly keep treating you like this.. Minus the broken arm, hehe. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:14 am

"It'll be fun... that's for sure," Tomomi murmured. The exhaustion from the match and all that's happened was finally catching up to her, especially a she relaxed against Raiye's shoulder. "Hmm... I don't blame you for my arm," she continued sleepily, more rambling now that actually making sense, "Karina's guitar did that. Stupid guitar..." Her eyes shut, and she slipped entirely against Raiye's body, leaning as she fell asleep.

Megumi meanwhile was busy getting driven wild by Karina's tonguework. "Ahhnn! Ohhhhh!" Megumi moaned. From the feelings coursing through her body, she knew that she was about to cum. Karina groped her buttcheeks and pulled her in closer and even tighter than before, her tongue driving in deeper and deeper. Megumi finally couldn't hold it any more. She let out a low moan, her entire body tensing up, as she came hard. Her pussy juices flowed right into Karina's awaiting mouth as she tensed up and even bucked a little in orgasm.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:18 am

Raiye shifted a little, she noticed Tomomi getting sleepy, it was rather late anyway, or so she thought. She gently shifted her body and took a hold of Tomomi, carefully bringing her down next to her and on her back, letting her lay on the bed and got off it to pull the covers over her. " Sheesh.. Normally I would not even interact with people. "

Karina pressed herself against Megumi's sex when she heard the rapid moans from Megumi, her lips parting and sealing themselves against the netherlips of the girl's and awaited the orgasm of the girl, suddenly tasting the juices that were rushing out on her tongue, which she pulled back in her own mouth and rapidly lapped up and swallowed the juices into her mouth and down her throat, her face was completely red from doing this..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next