» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match Aftermath (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Match Aftermath (For Cirno) - Page 2 Empty Re: Match Aftermath (For Cirno)

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:03 pm

"I can't let you go!" Megumi said, "I might not be able to stop you, but still! Look at you, you can barely stand too! Whatever it is, just give it a rest and let it go." Megumi was really trying to persuade Karina to stop. She held on to Karina's kimono tightly, really trying to prevent her from going anywhere.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Karina glared at Megumi for a while, she couldn't quite understand why a person would want a heel to stay here. " Hmph.. I really don't get you. " Karina finally stepped back and waited for Megumi to let her go, putting her guitar besides her own bed in the meantime and then helped Megumi to her bed once more. " Fine.. But I'm not spending the night here. "

Karina would then move to her own bed to sit upon the side of it, rubbing the side of her neck. " Why would you care, anyway? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:43 am

"That's ok," Megumi said, "Just let the doctors treat you." She sat on the edge of her bed, her eyes watching Karina. The various bruises on her body from the fight were starting to show up now, many of them inflicted by Karina. So why did Megumi feel as if she needed to help this girl? It was odd, but Megumi seemed to feel a bond between them.

"Why wouldn't I care?" Megumi answered, "I mean, you're hurt, and you want to go off picking fights? Shouldn't you have a little bit more responsibility for yourself?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:10 am

" ... I hate doctors. " The moment Karina laid though, she could feel the pain rushing it, even from something that soft. She carefully brought one arm behind her back so se could rub the lower area of it, a soft hiss escaping her, it hurted a whole lot more then she thought, was she really that wounded from facing them.

" ..No. " She carefully started to loosen her kimono again, she had wrapped it a little too tight and it was certainly annoying. " I don't understand you.. Any of you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:25 pm

"Well, just know that we care," Megumi said, sitting on the edge of the bed where Karina was lying down. A few droplets of water dripped down her back from the icepack soothing her shoulder. "Hey, I've got an idea," Megumi said. She called Tomomi over, asking her to find her bag. A few moments later, Tomomi came back with a small purse in her hand. Megumi took the purse and dug around in it for a moment, before producing a key.

"If you need a place to stay, I've got a room here in the complex," Megumi said, "Here, take this."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Karina stretched out her legs, trying to get a better feel in them, which only produced more pain. Finally she just gave up and sighed out loudly in frustration, she wasn't going to get up anytime soon, looking at Megumi when she said she had an idea and blinked, looking at the key.

" ..Wha..? Wouldn't you be needing that room? " Karina tilted her head to the side so she could gaze up at Megumi, Karina actually looked a little cute when she wasn't being aggresive.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:45 pm

"Well, I'm probably gonna stay here tonight," Megumi said, "I'm in no condition to be around walking, as you can see." The bruises on her body were even more apparent now than they were a minute ago. "You should probably stay here too, but since you say you don't like it here, at least this room's close and safe. You won't get attacked or anything."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:55 pm

" Ugh.. " Karina brought her hand up to rub her forehead, this was too much kindness for her.. " No.. I guess I'll stay here too. " Although her hatred for hospitals was almost a perfect hundred percent, she decided to stay for Megumi, despite the fact she was already questioning why she would stay just because that girl asked her to, bringing both arms up to rest them behind her head and cross them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:39 am

Megumi nodded, thankful that she was able to convince Karina to stay where she could get some proper medical treatment. She shouldn't be so nice to someone who had been her enemy so early before, and had severely injured both her friend and her, but Megumi couldn't let it go. She saw something actually nice in Karina, beneath the layers of meanness. And she was determined to bring it out.

"Say Karina, about Era of Hell," Megumi said, "How did it happen? I mean, why did you create it?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:12 am

" I never created it, a kawaii named Cerbera did, I simply got recruited as a leader. " Karina shifted a bit, trying to get comfortable on the bed but when it came to hospitals, she never really ever was comfortable. " I'm no longer in the Era of Hell anyway, but that doesn't mean I am no longer a heel, as you can see, I do like to injure people. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next