by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse

3 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse - Page 18 Empty Re: Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Despite seeing that Megumi seemed to be unconsious, Karina kept her gaze upon her, she never did trust what she saw. Her grip shifted tigher once the first number was heard within her ears, she had to keep the pin firm, enough to make sure Megumi couldn't break it unless she had the sheer strength to do so, forcing al her weight down upon Megumi to aid herself to pin her.

" Come on... Just one more.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse - Page 18 Empty Re: Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:02 pm

"Three!" the referee yelled, bringing down her hand for the final count. Megumi finally stirred long enough to let out a groan and cover her eyes with one hand. Karina had managed to snatch victory from defeat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Karina got off and back up onto her knees besides Megumi, her eyes not leaving the girl's face despite the hand now in the way. Finally she'd get back upon her feet once one of her own arms was taken and held up in victory, despite Karina not being the popular one whatsoever, she still got her cheers.

" You alright? You took quite a beating. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Megumi didn't move or respond when Karina asked whether she was ok. She was still only barely awake. But still, it was rude to not respond to Karina, especially when she was trying to be kind. Her hand left her head, an eye opening to look at Karina.

"I-I'm fine..." Megumi said weakly. She obviously wasn't fine, but had to maintain her composure towards her enemy.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Karina knew that Megumi was wounded, heck she herself was having a hard time standing up after all those holds and slams. She looked over her shoulder when she noticed Raiye moving, who merely left and yelled at Karina. " I want that money! "

" Yeah Yeah.. " Karina spoke with a grin, then she looked back at Megumi and examined her. " Normally I don't do this.. But.. When things change, so do you.. I can take you to the medical center, I have to go there too anyway.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Megumi cracked a smile when Karina offered to take her to the medical ward. "That'll be great," Megumi said, "Would you be ok though? I mean, you're looking pretty beaten up..." She tried to get onto her feet, pushing up with her good arm, but a sudden wave of dizzyness made her fall back onto the mat, lying back down.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Karina shot out a grin, leaning back down to step past the middle ropes and gently go down to stand on the concrete wall, pulling Megumi over and gently eased her onto her own feet, pulling the girl's arm over her shoulder and her own over Megumi's to hold her up carefully. " I know my limits, I can do this and pass out on the beds there. Can you walk or do I need to carry you? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:45 pm

"I-I think I can walk," Megumi said. She was dizzy however, and still had to hold on tightly to Karina to make sure she didn't fall over. "Thank you," Megumi said, "I thought heels like you were all about beating faces like me up and humiliating us. I guess I was mistaken by that." She walked with Karina, leaning heavily on her to not fall over.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:49 pm

" And I thought all faces were soft and squishy. " She could feel Megumi pressing against her, which didn't help. " Hmm, I think this will be better for both of us.. " She tilted her body a little to the side, shifting her free hand behind Megumi's legs and quickly, with force, hauled her up into her arms, almost stagging to backwards because of it but held her balanec strong at the first step. " Phew.. Hurts a bit but.. I can atleast keep some better balance.. " SHe'd then proceed to walk to the ramp and yell at one of the staff to grab her guitar and follow her. " I dont humiliate though, only if I actually feel attracted to the girl, yeah there are heels that actually think first. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:53 pm

"Ha! Those are jobbers," Megumi said, "Proper fighters like us aren't like that. We just keep to the rules more, and we try to not overly hurt our opponents." As she walked, she gave her fans a small wave, cheering them up considerably by showing that she was ok. "Plus we try to pander to our fans," she continued. Their progress was slow, mostly due to how badly both of them were injured, but soon they were at the exit of the arena.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next