Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cream and Pudding Hentai Match- (For Omega)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cream and Pudding Hentai Match- (For Omega) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cream and Pudding Hentai Match- (For Omega)

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:17 am

Kanya gave one more lick after she let her go tasting the pudding, cream and cum mixture. She would roll away smearing herself even further in pudding.
"And now...you're gonna cum for me again..." She declared.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Cream and Pudding Hentai Match- (For Omega) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cream and Pudding Hentai Match- (For Omega)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:42 am

On all her fours, Ari's body recuperated as fast as she could before the next round before looking at Kanya. "Darling, I'm just getting started...ha...ha...and now that my blood flowing, you're the one who's going to cum!" Ari shouted before she rushed at Kanya, her plan was to try and wrap her arms around Kanya's stomach and start to lick her stomach to 'soften' her up before trying to move her arms down to her waist and head to her womanhood to start her attack. But that's if she managed to complete that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:51 am

Kanya was taken suprise by the takendown, she moaned as Ari licked her stomach, "Oh....I like that..."

But, as she moved onto her womanhood, "Hey! You aren't gonna make me cu-oohhhh....maybe just alittle longer than:
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 am

Licking the lips of Kanya's womanhood for starters before she nibbed the edge of her clit. Ari then tried to make her hold more easy for her and harder for Kanya, Ari would start by releasing Kanya's waist and slip her arms under Kanya's legs as she tried to pull Kanya's waist up while sliding her legs forward and over Kanya's arms to put the girl in an Powerbomb pin of sorts. Wrapping her arms around Kanya's waist again, Ari would continue to lick Kanya's sex in this position as she held on tightly to Kanya with her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:19 pm

"Eh, hey let go!" KAnya said, strugling desperatly out of the pin,"Ahhhh... NO I can't cum....not yet!"

Kanya would attempt to kick out of the pin but, if Ari maintained the pin, she would be helpless and would be very close to giving Ari a point.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Ari continued to inflict as much damage as possible to Kanya, but it was hard for her to keep the taller girl pinned, so Ari couldn't keep her grip on Kanya when she kicked out. The pudding splashed everywhere from the kick out as Ari rolled back, covering her body with more pudding. Knowing that she couldn't let up on Kanya and that the round was going in her favor, Ari would try to throw herself at Kanya, looking to press her body against Kanya's and would formulate a plan of attack as she went

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Kanya had a hard time containg the smaller girl, "HeHe..you almost had me there..."
She wrapped her legs around the smaller girl and clenched her wrists. She was wary of her limitations it would be very bad for her if Ari had gotten her again into a similar position.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 am

Ari let out a soft cry as Kanya's leg once again ensnared her. Although she did enjoy the other girl's closeness, if she wanted to keep this match going, she would have to make Kanya cum quickly so that she wouldn't lose the edge over her. Since her legs was wrapped around Ari, she began to try and stroke her body against Kanya's hoping it would do something to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:58 am

Kanya yelped as she was being rubbed against her, and her sex was slowly begining to be arroused as it was being rubbed. in desperation, Kanya would use the scissorhold to flip herself ontop and retreat from Ari.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:06 am

Being flipped again, Ari saw that Kanya tried to get some distance between the two again and quite frankly, Ari was beginning to get frustrated with her opponent. "Oh no you don't!" she shouted as she tried to grab Kanya's leg to drag her back into this battle of women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next