Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Angel in the shower (for Darius)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Angel in the shower (for Darius) - Page 3 Empty Re: Angel in the shower (for Darius)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:27 pm

"AHH SHIT!", Courtney screamed and immediately stopped choking him, and fell to her side, holding her face with her right arm."YOU MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH WHAT KIND OF FUCKING MOVE WAS THAT?!", she yelled, tears streaming from the eye that he hit with the spray."IT BURNS SO FRICKEN BAD!", she yelled and gritted her teeth, trying to endure it.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Angel in the shower (for Darius) - Page 3 Empty Re: Angel in the shower (for Darius)

Post by Darius Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Sven gasped as he was released, and ubbed his sore neck after such a rough choke. "It's called taking it up a notch," he growled, pocketing the pepper spray for later. He immediately got up and moved to straddle Courtney's back. He'd then grab her hair, and use it to slam COurtney's face into the hard floor several times, hoping to take the fight out of her quickly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Courtney smirked as he got onto her back, and grunted as he grabbed her hair, the first time, she let him slam her head onto the tile, she grunted at the pain, but held through. The second time he reared up, she held her head in place, forcing him not to slam her head down. By this time, the spray began to ware off at a slow rate, but it still burned like fury."God, If I had my swords with me I could have some dirty tricks to, motherfucker", she hissed and reared up onto her knees, grabbed his arms, and head-butted him as hard as she could in the face.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Swords? Sven repeated in his head. Was this girl serious? "Yeah, well you don't!" Sven snarled, and tried to slam Courtney's face again but she held fast with her own strength. However, before she could grab at his arms, he would lock them around her throat and start to pull back, putting her into a modified camel clutch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:05 am

"AHRGAH!", she grunted in the choke/camel clutch. She gritted her teeth as he pulled back, and her neck was still a little sore from the other day, and that didnt help ethier. Courtney coughed and spat on the floor, and looked up at the ceiling with her one good eye."Dammit, pepper spray, spitting, trying to gouge my eyes-what's wrong with this guy?", she thought and grabbed his wrists."Aragh!", she cried and attemped to rip his hands off her neck.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:15 am

Sven grinned maniacly as Courtney struggled in his hold, and pulled even further back, choking her and bending her at the same time. "You're going down, sweety," he chuckled. With one arm looped around her throat he would raise the other one, and use it to start punching Courtney repeatedly in the face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:08 am

Courtney winced and grinded her teeth as he punched her, making her already red and painfilled eye throb."ARGARAH!!!", she yelled in pain and frustration."GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!!!", she yelled in a voice almost deumonic. She put her hands behinde his and head and yanked as hard as she could in quick motion, sending him flying off her back and into the floor in front of her. She gasped out in the sudden relief and stood up, rubbing her back and slowly opening her eye, standing back a few feet so he couldnt turn and trip her. She didnt say anything to him, this guy was too much of a monster for words.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:42 am

Sven yelped in surprise as he was thrown off Courtney's back, and quickly rolled to his feet to face his large opponant. He sneered at Courtney darkly. "You look so big and strong," he chuckled. "But really you're just a weakling."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Courtney looked darkly at him."If Im a weakling, than Im not the only one here", she hissed."I know your type, taking advantage of women weaker than yourself for the thrill of domination. You could drag Angel all over the world, but with me, I aint going down unless your going with me", she said coldly."Now go to your rightful place you sick dog-hell!!!", she yelled and jumped forwards, grabbing his arms and turning so her back was to him, she draped his arms over her shoulders and slammed it down as hard as she could, hoping to break them.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:07 pm

"Oh, so now you're a shrink?" Sven sneered, clicking his teeth. "You could just say I'm acting out some past agressions. But I didn't come here for an analysis, bitch! I came here to kick all your asses!" Courtney ran at him, just as he had hoped. He slipped one hand into his pocket, and ducked in low under Courtney's attempted grab. He would send a punch directly into her stomach, but now his fist was armed with brass knuckles from his pocket. After the gut punch he would swiftly follow up with a fierce uppercut to Courtney's chin using the same armed fist.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next