Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fairplay: Sven vs Kanya Denkou

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fairplay: Sven vs Kanya Denkou - Page 3 Empty Re: Fairplay: Sven vs Kanya Denkou

Post by Darius Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:39 am

"I'm no coward," Sven growled, and his sadistic smile returned. "I just think it's more fun this way." With that he would reach down and roughly grab a handful of her hair, and using it he would start to drag her off away from the track. He was taking her to the woods, where no one would be able to see or interfere with his fun.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Fairplay: Sven vs Kanya Denkou - Page 3 Empty Re: Fairplay: Sven vs Kanya Denkou

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:54 am

Kanya shook with fright, "Ayame! Yu-Shin! KIRA! HELP ME!"
She desperatly called the names of her friends before being dragged into the forest, "ANYONE HELP!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:02 am

Kanya's screams would go unheaded as Sven dragged her off into the wooded area, until he found he satisfying clearing. He would abruptly haul her to her feet, and then send a strong punch directly into her unprotected stomach. "I'm going to annihalate you," he growled, right before he would roughly grab her by the throat. And then he would start to squeeze...
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:16 am

Kanya yelped as Sven punched her in the stomach, she couged out alittle bit of blood as Sven had begun to choke her. She momentarily resisted but, now she was just trying to fight just to stay concious.
"I'll get you for this bastard!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:26 am

"Oh, I'm shaking in my sneakers," Sven sneered cruelly, and squeezed her neck a bit tighter. "I guess I'll have to make sure you won't even think about coming after me." He would use his free hand to repeatedly slap Kanya across the face, backhand and fronthand, before he would suddenly yank her head under his arm. "Going down!" he laughed, right before he fell backwards, slamming Kanya's head with a DDT.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:49 am

Kanya cheeks stained red as she was slapped her eyes stared into Sven's she would remember this face. She swore, she would go more than just get even. Kanya braced herself for the DDT. Her head had smashed hard into the ground not the bouncy ring. She was out cold instanntly, blood would begin to pool from her head.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:58 am

Sven felt Kanya go completely limp, and he checked to see if she was knocked out. He smiled grimply when he saw she was. "Aw, I broke her," he chuckled. He quickly got up and approached her legs, and reached down to start pulling off her jogging shorts to expose her panties.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:04 am

Kanya although concious shivered from her exposed panties. Her eyes were closed and mouth slightly open. She twitched slightly as Sven had pulled her pants off.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:00 pm

SVen grinned as he got in a good look of Kanya's panty covered ass. "Lovely," he hissed with a lecherous smile. Using his foot he would start to roughly nudge Kanya, trying to wake her from her slumber.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:44 pm

"Mmmm..." her eyes would slightly open, her vision was very blurred. As soon as she figured out who was standing over her, she would attempt roll back on her feet and run back closer to the track. "Leave me alone!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next