Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

happy aardvark appreciation day, and Canada Day too ^_^

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

happy aardvark appreciation day, and Canada Day too ^_^ Empty happy aardvark appreciation day, and Canada Day too ^_^

Post by Maxy Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:36 pm

So yeah it's Canada Day up here, and I know I'm not the only Canadian on this board.

Did you know that Canada is home to the world's best wrestling trainer?
[url:1ykow2yo]http://i46.tinypic.com/33wqkyh.jpg[/url:1ykow2yo] ( A list of wrestlers trained by Stu Hart, with some added personal info from me on some)

And that Canada is home to some of the world's best wrestlers? Like Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Edge, Trish Stratus, pretty much 50% of wrestlers on the world wide independent circuit. Hmmm? Oh and these people too.
Kei: ^_^
Daisuke: ^_^
Rebecca : zzzzzzzzzzz huh?
Sion: Shhhh (sneaks up to a giant cake)
Lita: Hey you, this is suppose to be for everyone, you can wait. And don't touch this apple pie (that she just takes out of the oven then walks off)
Sion: ......... fine I can wait on the cake (looks at pie) ok pie I'm going to do this (closeseyesandchompsonair) and if you get eaten it's your own fault. (closeseyesandchompsonair) (closeseyesandchompsonair) (closeseyesandchompsonair) (closeseyesandchompsonair) (closeseyesandchompsonair) (closeseyesandchompsonair) (hits counter) ow........ah screw it (eats pie)

me: see what I have to put up with? Let's see uhm (looks at list) Canada's also well known for hockey, uhm, better tasting beer and light beer, not that I would know since I don't drink but that's what people tell me. Uhm, colour coded money, uhm, yeah.

^_^

Maxy

Back to top Go down

happy aardvark appreciation day, and Canada Day too ^_^ Empty Re: happy aardvark appreciation day, and Canada Day too ^_^

Post by Shadowman22 Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:59 am

Is it weird that I made a stable of Jericho, Edge, and Christian on SD:HtPC (Found it for $4 at Gamestop with original case and booklet) and called them the Canadians? It must have been my obsession with Jericho that got me to obsess over Canada. (Go Winnipeg!)
Edit: Just checked the picture. You seem to have left out the parts where Jericho beat Austin and the Rock in the same night and his 1004 armbars. XD

Last edited by 1047 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

happy aardvark appreciation day, and Canada Day too ^_^ Empty Re: happy aardvark appreciation day, and Canada Day too ^_^

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:00 am

yayaz CANADIANS UNITE!
The Best Country in the world!
FROM HAMILTON ONTARIO, Steeltown bitches!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:24 am

If I added all of that and then some the image would have been insanely big o_o
trying to keep things to a minimum if possible (also noticed left out Brian Pillman, that wacky sob lol)

Hamilton you say? A friend of mine that wrestles under the name Rip Impact lives there. Best London can say is Derek Wylde used to live here lol, though at least I have a small fan base on the indy scene, well mostly my bunny Kumagoro but someone's gotta bring him to the events heh.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:36 am

I was just joking. happy aardvark appreciation day, and Canada Day too ^_^ Icon_sweatdrop.gif
So, has Rip Impact ever wrestled for Orange Juice and a Hot Dog? (Ignore the question. happy aardvark appreciation day, and Canada Day too ^_^ Icon_sweatdrop.gif The Jericho fanboy in me likes to pop-out randomly with triva about Jericho.)

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:40 am

I killed someone for half a hot dog does that count?
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:44 am

No, but he did one time use a pink bunny rabbit as a weapon in a hardcore battle royal and did pretty well with it, that should count for something. He also won the PWA Ontario title this week against Eddie Osbourne, but lost it back to him a few hours ago.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:52 am

My curiosity is peaked. How was the bunny used?

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:46 pm

[quote="Maxykun":2fwsawpk]If I added all of that and then some the image would have been insanely big o_o
trying to keep things to a minimum if possible (also noticed left out Brian Pillman, that wacky sob lol)

Hamilton you say? A friend of mine that wrestles under the name Rip Impact lives there. Best London can say is Derek Wylde used to live here lol, though at least I have a small fan base on the indy scene, well mostly my bunny Kumagoro but someone's gotta bring him to the events heh.

ah yes, the days of low budget fan base ring brawls. good stuff. i knew some aspiring wrestlers who went out to promote themselves on the web and even at comic con. wonder why they dont get any coverage on tv? support the up and comers!

Characters:

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post12502.html?start=0#p12502:axae0dnj]Gravy: $1000,000,000 says that Gravy will someday buy out the entire AFW federation![/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/katrina-iz-da-baddest-t667.html:axae0dnj]Katrina's currently on her world tour, promoting her new album, "Who da baddest pt.2"[/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/journer-can-we-pleeeeeeeease-do-this-again-please-t873.html:axae0dnj]Send Journer an email, and she might just throw on her best outfit and consider YOU for a match![/url:axae0dnj]

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Ha Good luck... WWE has the monoply and the market for wrestling by the balls. I can't even believe TNA is still running... or what's the other one ECW are they still even on anymore?
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next