Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed - Page 6 Empty Re: Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:26 am

Courtney suddenly stopped. She got off of Matt and leaned into the lockers beside them. She slid down and hit the floor, her eyes watering. She jammed her face into her hands and began to softly cry."Dammit, why, why?", she choked out, her face wet in only a matter of seconds. She slid off of the lockers and laid on the wet floor, curled into a ball, crying uncontrolebly with her face buried into her hands, her long hair sprawled across the ground.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed - Page 6 Empty Re: Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori)

Post by Darius Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Matt gasped in air as soon as he was released, and flopped down to the floor with a grunt. He panted a bit, and would roll onto his back so he could stare up at the ceiling. He heard Courtney crying somewhere else in the room, but he didn't move from where he was. "Hey," he called out. "What's wrong? Is it what I said?" Another thought than came to him. "And who's Brent?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:23 am

Courtney cried a little more, then stopped herself so she could talk."That really hurt", she muttered and wiped the tears from her eyes, then got up and washed her face at a sink. After she looked alot better, she went over to Matt and sat next to him. She pulled him into her chest and rubbed his hair."Im sorry, I lost my temper", she murmured and sighed.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:35 am

Matt stayed where he was on the floor. It wasn't that he was tired or injured, it's just that he really didn't feel like moving for awhile. He was surprised when Courtney kneeled beside him and craddled him. He actually chculed at what she said. "Yeah, I guess I should watch out for that," he replied. "But that doesn't explain why you started crying."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:25 am

Courtney nodded."I was getting to that", she said and held Matt, sighing."When you said,"Dont flatter yourself", it reminded me of a old friend of mine, named Brent. He was alot like you, strong, loved to fight, he loved to laugh and smile, and he was altogether great. We were best friends, and we did everything together. But one day, I told him I loved him, and it sparked off a huge fight, and we havent spoken since", she said quietly."I'm really sorry", she apologized again. Suddenly, her phone rang, blasting out one of her favorite songs echoing the locker room walls. She got up and ran over, and looked. She had a text message from an unknown number. She read it, and it turned out she had her match re-scheduled, and now she was fighting another boy-in 5 mintues."Crap", she muttered and looked over to Matt."I got to go, I'll be back later, meet me in my dorm in maybe two hours", she said and threw the rest of her stuff in her bag and ran out with a final wave to Matt as she burst out of the locker room and into the courtyard, barefoot, her gym band flying on her shoulder.

Last edited by 1051 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:43 am

Matt listened to COurtney's story quietly, not wanting to interupt her. Her story was one that he could relate to. He also had a girl friend who he had a crush on for the longest time, but unlike Courtney he had never confessed. He just beared the pain of seeing her with another guy whenever they would see each other again.

"Listen, Courtney-" Matt began, but was interupted by the girl's cell phone ringing. The next thing he knew Courtney was once again in a frantic rush to get going. Matt sighed, deciding to let it go for now. "Yeah sure. Good luck on your match." Matt gave a small wave goodbye as Courtney left, and then as soon as she was gone he flopped back onto his back. "Women are exausting...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed - Page 6 Empty Re: Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6