Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 5:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 5:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 5:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 8:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

vrado meet jordan

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

vrado meet jordan - Page 6 Empty Re: vrado meet jordan

Post by jadeitehx Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Vado grin "next time i will use a rules and we will see" , he sat up in front of Jordan and began eat , even if he was a demon and hadn't much need for that , he still had kept this use since he was a human , expecially in the breakfast "i really love a breackfast with coffee and cream..". The halfdemon was quite carefull in his movements since the satin bathrobe could spread easily and show his privates. "by the way... you had just been lucky that i lost my halfdemon instruction manual .. but once i will get it back ... i think i will spank you for a whole week" he teased not mentioning he was searching it since few thousands years. "i know it's not nice to ask it to a lady ... but despite your bratty look i bet you area real old succubus ...." he add as he began eat a cookie that had a pipe like form.

Last edited by 127 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:28 pm

"Oh? Well..." Jordan had went up to Vrado, and started to whisper in his ear. "...if I were you, I would choose your words wisely, or would you want to be fucked in public?" Jordan would tease, moving her hand down to his ass, squeezeing it. "Now, be a good boy and eat your cookie."

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:39 pm

Vrado was more concentrated into loking around to see how the place was , and at the girl passing near them , so her words caught him umpreparated , "COuGH COUGHH" , and made him almost choke with a cookie halfway his mouth. He quickly grabbed a near glass filled with water and drunk it in a single breath. The halfdemon narrowed hid eyes then whispered "you won't dare...." , then adjusted his robe as he could trying keep his private hidden , "would you?" he add looking in her eyes. What he saw did not reassured him much , then he grabbed a near depliant of the village and try look like busy reading it as his thoughts run to last night events and had to adjust his robe better to hide his morning hard on. "ok..ok... i try choose words better" he grin blushing , "but... are you able to keep your hands off my ass?".

Last edited by 127 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:46 pm

"Well of coarse! But it is such a cute ass!" Jordan said, gropeing it a little before letting go. "So, do you want to go try on dresses now? Because you will look so cute in a pink dress!" Jordan teased, looking around a saw people give them odd looks as they passed by.

Last edited by 1033 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:02 am

"sure i need dresses , you ripped all my old ones and also made meloose the other..." he got up beeing really carefull now with the robe , "you should buy something too, remember this is a fully payed vacation...." , on purpose he decided to avoid the 'pink dress' statement. He too had started to watch people but concentrated more on the females looks "i must real look great even bathrobe only" he whispered as he keep on reading the depliant , "this place is great , i may consider buying it once i save enough money...".
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:11 am

"Buy this place? If you can't buy clothes, what makes you think that you can buy this place?" Jordan teased him, looking at the other girls and kissed him on the lips. "Sorry ladies, he's taken!" Jordan would say, making Vrado a little peaved and embarressed. "So, are you ready to go?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:25 am

Vrado smiled proudly as he was kissed , "yes i am ready , i am always ready" he got up and handed her his elbow , like to make the gentleman , not noticing that the tie around the robe was easing."i just lost my bags .. no problem! i will take gain money back , i have a lot of resources , i could surprise you". Then he headed with her toward the near shop "look this place is filled with funs , there is a pool , you can go at sea , to the near mountains , any night there is a show , dancing all... wow it should be great , having the money to pass a vacation here...". Then he narrowed his eyes "hey wait a minute ... what do you mean with 'he us taken'? are you still teasing me?" he grinned

Last edited by 127 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm

"Yep! Alright let's go!" Jordan said, grabing hold of his elbow and started to rush to the clothing store. When they arrived at the store, she picked out a bunch of clothes and handed them to Vrado. "Here, try these dresses!" She would say, eventually she would attempt to tackle him in the changeing room.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 am

Vrado grabbed the clothes raising an eyebrow a bit suspicious about Jordan , he met her less than a day ago , but someway was thinking that the succubus had a natural talent for naughtiness. "Well.. ok.." he answered , but with the attention lured from the near female clerks too , then he looked at the swim-suite , "hey you should buy something like that too" he teased moving inside the changing rooms , "unless you are too shy" he giggled then pulled the tent and dropped the bathrobe on the ground , "wich one should i try first?" he asked beginning to study the dressed she gave him.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Jordan enjoyed 'playing' with Vrado, and decided to get that swimsuit he wanted, but she would definately 'play' with him some more! Jordan grabbed the swimsuit and attempted to tackle Vrado. If successful she would pull down her panties and release her cock again, before attempting to shove it in his mouth.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next